Official IMPACT! Gifs/Pics/Vids Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The current logo looks like an MMA promotion...which I think was the idea, since they created the whole ridiculous "grand champion" situation...but it will be nice to have something that looks less like an MMA company again. Not that I would say this shouts "professional wrestling" at all. Looks more like an insurance company or something...

Oh shit...I didn't realize that Anthem actually is an insurance company LMAO.

Guest Fight Me.

What a ridiculous looking logo. Not only is there a bug ass blue bird but also what looks like honeycombs? Damn.

The background? They've had that for a while, it's supposed to be the six sided ring lol.

What a ridiculous looking logo. Not only is there a bug ass blue bird but also what looks like honeycombs? Damn.

The background? They've had that for a while, it's supposed to be the six sided ring lol.

They've had that for a while? I don't get PopTV so maybe that's why I haven't seen it but it's supposed to be the six sided ring? That's interesting lol

Hopefully they get rid of their generic-ass website too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a custom edit of the logo for 2K17. Already uploaded on Xbox (shameless plug):

33x7udi.jpg

GZr87FZ.jpg

Sometime in 2010, we spent a few hours inside Universal Studios Orlando before our TNA Wrestling TV Taping began. A Universal staffer who didn't know who we were, was letting people in the park take pictures with the X-Division Title as a way to entice them to come to the taping. So, of course we asked if we could take a photo.

Archived