universe rival glitch need your help!

TRaShflow

hey all :)

i have a problem with some superstars ( i think its 7 people after counting it out)

that i cant choose for rivals ... those are tyson kidd,luke harper, erik rowan and christian...+more

they are not listed and they are not hurt... or in other feuds... now the next big thing i was setting at the last ppv rowan and harper against the tag champs to give them the tag titles...

and now i cant set manual rivals for the tag titles anymore ... is this new or what do you think? need help to get it enjoyable again..

You might have to have to set it on the edit Superstar what show they can appear in

yeah i do but at this moment they not choosable for a rivaly... i have no idea

now after building up a tag title match against new day the tag tiles are back for set up in rivals

but tyson kidd, luke harper ,rowan and one or two i didnt count at this point are still not available for rivals in my universe

I had this problem and think I figured it out. I deleted a show once 29th active rivalries. I assigned everyone on the show to the other shows but couldn't select certain Superstars.

I then remade the show and the rivalries were still there, so I deleted them and repeated the new show setup and I could now select everyone.

Tl;dr The superstars are in an active rivalry elsewhere.

this happend to me 2 days ago

i was starting a rival roman reigns(champ) vs heel fujinami first night after the ppv

universe was making a raw main event for the wwe title

and the title changes to fujinami by count out of reigns

is this a glitch or something thats in the game as rule in a beta version and they didnt remove it so it can only be

if the universe is booking it oo?

I had this problem and think I figured it out. I deleted a show once 29th active rivalries. I assigned everyone on the show to the other shows but couldn't select certain Superstars.

I then remade the show and the rivalries were still there, so I deleted them and repeated the new show setup and I could now select everyone.

Tl;dr The superstars are in an active rivalry elsewhere.

L O L !

i recreated my 3rd main show

was delited 3 universe months ago with universe auto booking

and herrre we go same day same show etc

and they in a rival on this show

i delite the rivals... than delite the show

and now they all available again Oo xD

sorry this is crazy

Archived