HCTP 2016 Part 5 - Final Preview(Save Coming in Next Couple of Days)

AmbroseAsylumInmate

The Undertaker

BO3xmYB.jpg

oyzN7eF.jpg

Brock Lesnar

poJOpwS.jpg

Q0oz1Iv.jpg

John Cena

uEhs81F.jpg

i9FIEUs.jpg

Randy Orton

v7MQRE7.jpg

EkSzL6g.jpg

Ryback

Pn0vaCL.jpg

wIrIPef.jpg

avW88ZW.jpg

vCkQbkq.jpg

NoxnCye.jpg

3X3DBQS.jpg

gdHRM2J.jpg

R2SZxIb.jpg

aXYlTWW.jpg

yutHNts.jpg

PdSEjKe.jpg

TkUq6wi.jpg

QsjRYYU.jpg

lWiQvdE.jpg

d4nSKIz.jpg

Roster/Overall

AJ Styles - 85

Alberto Del Rio - 82

Apollo Crews - 78

Baron Corbin - 78

Big E - 79

Braun Stroman - 77

Bray Wyatt - 83

Brock Lesnar - 91

Cesaro - 83

Chris Jericho - 84

Colin Cassidy - 77

Dean Ambrose - 85

Dolph Ziggler - 82

Enzo Amore - 75

Erick Rowan - 75

Jey Uso - 75

Jimmy Uso - 75

John Cena - 87

Kevin Owens - 84

Kofi Kingston - 79

Luke Harper - 78

The Miz - 79

Randy Orton - 86

Rusev - 80

Ryback - 78

Roman Reigns - 85

Sami Zayn - 83

Seth Rollins - 87

Sheamus - 81

Tyler Breeze - 75

The Undertaker - 90

Xavier Woods - 76

Still some details that need to be worked on before it's done, probably by tomorrow or the day after.

You ended up getting a AR Max or something?

Yup, Datel Action Replay Max from Amazon. Actually, it was really helpful to me for setting up the overalls, since there was a cheat code of infinite EXP, without it I would have had to go through a long season mode with each wrestler which would have been a huge pain in the ass, it still was a bit even with the cheat code since I still had to gather enough EXP for each wrestler, it just didn't go down when I used it.

I know how the cheat devices worked. What I usually did was tool up a default caw. Use the infinite attribute points code. Give the caw enough that I could max it out if needed. Then copy it and use it for a new one each time. Same thing for later games where you had to build them up.

I finished up with all the details but there's an issue with my AR and memory card, when I want to choose it as primary device to copy the save it opens up then immediately closes without showing any contents, I checked to see if my memory card was corrupted and it seems to be fine, so it's probably a compatibility issue but I can't find anything about it online. Anyone have any experiences with this and know how to resolve it?

If you could explain your problem with more detail. I might be able to help you. Cause in order to even copy a save you'll need a compatible usb/pen drive to put it on.

The USB seems to be compatible, but my problem is with the memory card. When I put in my Action Replay Max disc and go to the Max Memory option, it obviously recognizes both the USB and my memory card. But with the memory card, when I try to choose it it doesn't work for some reason, it just closes immediately without showing any save files. Isn't that the only way to copy the save file to my PC? By copying it from my memory card to the USB? Well, I can't access it since the memory card won't open, even though it's recognized.

It's not the only way. There were other save devices before the AR Max. But like Casey said get another memory card and see if that doesn't help. Cause I've never had that trouble.

Well, if everything goes well, I'll have it here by a day or two. Another delay I guess.. on the plus side, I had some time to work on my AJ and Roman caws which were the two I was most unsatisfied with, to the point where I'm completely satisfied with both, especially with Roman's face since that was such a hard part to get right. So I'm kinda glad this happened since I felt like I was about to rush this CAW save.

Archived