Official WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I was expecting Lesnar to be somewhat unpredictable and "go all out" for the occasion of 'Mania - especially with it being a Street Fight.

Looking back on it, it's funny how Lesnar's match against Reigns last year was so much more brutal and intense (even w/ blood) - and it was just a regular singles match. Lesnar's match against Ambrose hardly had any of that - and it was a *censored*ing Street Fight, ffs.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ambrose took a nosedive with that Seth Rollins sex doll promo and hasn't stopped. He's regressed horribly. I used to dig him a lot, but now he's one of my least favorite guys on the roster.

A heel turn would really freshen him up, honestly.

Oh yeah. That was retarded.

It's not even WWE pushing his character it's what HE is doing. Dude just looks like his phoning it in. He's ring work looks sloppy and rarely looks like anything connects.

For me anyway.

WWE.com has confirmed the only way to win the Asylum Match at WWE Extreme Rules, featuring Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose, is by pin fall or submission. Regular cage match escape rules do not apply in the bout.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/709669-how-to-win-the-asylum-match

It's not even WWE pushing his character it's what HE is doing. Dude just looks like his phoning it in. He's ring work looks sloppy and rarely looks like anything connects.

For me anyway.

Literally the only move that looks dodgy to me is his rope rebound clothsline and thats not all the time. But i love his promos and hes been putting on great matches these past few months imo. Besides Mania of course.

While WWE has already announced seven matches for this Sundays WWE Extreme Rules event, the company could also add the following matches as fillers for the 3-hour event:

* R-Truth & Goldust vs. Tyler Breeze & Fandango

* Becky Lynch vs. Dana Brooke

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/possible-matches-to-be-added-to-wwe-extreme-rules/

For me anyway.

Literally the only move that looks dodgy to me is his rope rebound clothsline and thats not all the time. But i love his promos and hes been putting on great matches these past few months imo. Besides Mania of course.

His punches look soft as shit

For me anyway.

His punches look soft as shit

Yeaaa that i can agree on too. It looks like flailing especially when he is on the ground.

Although it's not looking really "extreme" I'm still looking forward to Reigns/AJ despite the obvious result, the F4W & The Ambrose/Jericho match in which I actually think Jericho's going to walk away with the win. I just have this feeling like Y2J might actually have a program for with Roman for the title.

I also posted up the prediction game video for this

I remember how enjoyable Ambrose was the first few months after The Shield split.

Hell, a lot of things Ambrose did before his feud w/ Bray Wyatt started was quite fun and enjoyable. That one moment when he opened the back doors of the ambulance truck with the fog coming out was so, so lame.

What I hate most about Ambrose right now, is that he wears merchandise that literally has "UNSTABLE" scribbled across it somewhere. Okay, we get it, WWE. Ambrose is supposed to be "unstable/crazy" or a "lunatic".

Don't even wanna talk about how well he was booked going in to 'Mania against Brock...and he came out of it looking weak af in probably one of the most underwhelming WrestleMania matches ever.

?...everything Brock Lesnar does is underwhelming now days. I remember when he could wrestle with the likes of Angle and Benoit. Now he's just an action figure with spring loaded suplex-fu grip. A pity for Dean to get wrapped up in that.

Nah, Dean is way worse. Instead of actually being crazy, all he does is stick his tongue out and forces the lunacy so hard. It's cringeworthy.

Archived