The "Official" Request a move / substitute move in 2K16 thread.

MikeM

I started this thread to try and find AJ Styles' Ushigiroshi (Fireman Carry Backbreaker) or a move close to it in WWE2K16 and then it occurred to me that there was nowhere where people could ask such questions in a single place.

So welcome then, to that place. Where "Ushigiroshis" will be discovered along with "that cool move that so and so does". Or something.

Anyway to quote the great philosopher "Stone Cold Steve of Austin"

Here the damn thing is.

Fireman Carry Neckbreaker, or something similar to it. It's a fireman carry move, I know that much, it was in the 2K15 move pack.

Thanks, I'll have another look through. I think it's safe to say it's a signature of AJ's WWE set, especially as you can't seem to set his springboard forearm as a signature / finisher. I'm thinking of

Sig 1: Ushigoroshi

Sig 2: Pele kick

Finisher 1: Styles Clash

Finisher 2: Calf crusher.

Fireman Carry Neckbreaker, or something similar to it. It's a fireman carry move, I know that much, it was in the 2K15 move pack.

Thanks, I'll have another look through. I think it's safe to say it's a signature of AJ's WWE set, especially as you can't seem to set his springboard forearm as a signature / finisher. I'm thinking of

Could always use the corner springboard clothesline.

The Pillman one.

Could always use the corner springboard clothesline.

The Pillman one.

I might try that. It's annoying that you can't set an apron to ring attack as a signature or finisher.

Hi all, is there a move in 2K16 similar to AJ Styles' "Ushigoroshi" (Mauro Ranallo) aka "Knee to the head" (Michael Cole)

I'd like to set it as a signature, but I can't seem to find it.

I legitimately laughed out loud when I read this. Your question has already been answered it seems, but I just had to say that this is hilarious!

Hi all, is there a move in 2K16 similar to AJ Styles' "Ushigoroshi" (Mauro Ranallo) aka "Knee to the head" (Michael Cole)

I legitimately laughed out loud when I read this. Your question has already been answered it seems, but I just had to say that this is hilarious!

Glad you liked it, if ever one sentence sums up Ranallo and Cole, I think that's it.

By the way, as we haven't got a "find a move" topic - how about renaming this one so people can ask in one place?

Glad you liked it, if ever one sentence sums up Ranallo and Cole, I think that's it.

By the way, as we haven't got a "find a move" topic - how about renaming this one so people can ask in one place?

Sounds good, i'd say go for it. :cool:

Looking for a good replacement for Baron Corbin's Deep Six.

-Blue Thunder Bomb

-Swinging Sidewalk Slam/Winds of Change/Bossman Slam (any variation of it)

-John Cena's Sit-Out- Powerbomb

-Back Suplex Side Slam

-Go Home Driver (not sure what it is called it in the game)

-Sidewinder Suplex

Yeah, I've been using the Winds of Change for a while now but not really happy with it. Sitout Powerbomb looks good though on him, thanks!

Man, I was looking for this. This has been my main CAW's finisher (along with a Full Nelson) since, like SvR 2006. Back then it was " Neckbreaker 12" or something. Thought they just got rid of it.

THQ did. The one we have now was made for 2K15s move pack.

I use the new Boss Man Slam as thats how he started doing the move originally in NXT. He's 'upgraded' it now to look a bit more flashy, but the DLC Boss Man Slam suits him well IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the new Boss Man Slam as thats how he started doing the move originally in NXT. He's 'upgraded' it now to look a bit more flashy, but the DLC Boss Man Slam suits him well IMO.

yeh when i was making my Baron Corbin moveset a couple weeks ago...i agonized over what to choose as a good representation of the Deep Six. I too settled on the Boss Man Slam.

The first couple times Baron did Deep Six....it looked more like a Spinning Side Slam, but he fell flat. And the Boss Man Slam is the only spinning side slam that has that landing in the game.

Barons kinda changed the Deep Six to look more like a Spinning Back Suplex now. Its not in the next gen version..but i recall the last gen versions still had that Spinout Powerbomb that looked like a back suplex as a back grapple. That as an irish whip rebound would've been decent

yeh when i was making my Baron Corbin moveset a couple weeks ago...i agonized over what to choose as a good representation of the Deep Six. I too settled on the Boss Man Slam.

The first couple times Baron did Deep Six....it looked more like a Spinning Side Slam, but he fell flat. And the Boss Man Slam is the only spinning side slam that has that landing in the game.

Barons kinda changed the Deep Six to look more like a Spinning Back Suplex now. Its not in the next gen version..but i recall the last gen versions still had that Spinout Powerbomb that looked like a back suplex as a back grapple. That as an irish whip rebound would've been decent

Its in 2k16 right? Think it's only a a strong grapple

I know this happened super recently, but is there anything close to Rusev's Accolade bendy thing he did last Raw and at Extreme Rules? As I said, super recent, but just asking.

Dragon Sleeper Submission from a DLC pack

Spoiler, though

Archived