Rewriting history (universe mode idea)

huh?

I was wondering if anyone has done anything in Universe mode that has you setting up matches that happened in real life and just watching it play out?

I have started doing this with the Hardy's starting from their matches in the 2000 year. I plan to do every match that they had, on WWE shows/PPVs. My question, what could I do to make it more interesting, say if the match differs from real life.

Also, does anyone know where I could find articles/videos of the feuds that they had, without having to track down the actual shows again.

I was wondering if anyone has done anything in Universe mode that has you setting up matches that happened in real life and just watching it play out?

I have started doing this with the Hardy's starting from their matches in the 2000 year. I plan to do every match that they had, on WWE shows/PPVs. My question, what could I do to make it more interesting, say if the match differs from real life.

Also, does anyone know where I could find articles/videos of the feuds that they had, without having to track down the actual shows again.

YouTube

Not a bad idea this. I shan't be doing it as I am still enjoying my universe mode in my own mould, and probably will until 2K17, but for those who are beginning to find themselves a little bored with the game and the mode, this would be a fantastic idea!

I just don't trust Uni mode.

The amount of hours i've put in over the years carefully setting up rosters, getting the entrances right, movesets, logos... And it's just never really repaid me!

Same cut scenes, but even they only happen rarely. Always seems to do backward booking, random tags. The usual.

Not a bad idea this. I shan't be doing it as I am still enjoying my universe mode in my own mould, and probably will until 2K17, but for those who are beginning to find themselves a little bored with the game and the mode, this would be a fantastic idea!

Thanks. What's going on in your universe?

@ECWDanShelby: I understand your feelings for universe mode. But it's more easier for me to set things up/keep track of, in there then say exhibition mode. But I do feel universe mode is not as good as it could be. And disappointing every year, w/ lack of cut-scenes, etc.

I started to do this but I started on wrestle mania 1 and doing every week to current with same titles wins debuts every push basically I'm doing everything in wwe history with like 5 flash drives

What do you do if said winner, actually loses in your match? Do you re-play until they win?

I've just been writing it down as a lose, and going on to the next match. But I wish I could think of something that would make it more interesting, but still staying with history.

I think the easier way to go about rewriting history in Universe is to choose a certain time in WWE history (i.e. the day after WrestleMania 30) and start booking each following show differently based on the events of WrestleMania 30.

For example; rather than having Bryan feud with Kane, revive the rivalry he had with Bray Wyatt. Rather than having Seth Rollins turn on The Shield, have Roman Reigns be the guy. That'd be an easier way to "rewrite history" imo.

^That sounds neat. I might try that out, eventually. My problem is I don't have good memory so I don't really remember who's feuding with who, why they were feuding and so on. I've just been looking up matches right now, and redoing them in UM.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea! I've always wanted to rebook Survivor Series 2015, and this is pretty great.

Any tips on fluency in Universe mode?

Started again, spent basically last week end downloading latest attires/caws/updating move sets/stables etc.

Now I want to debut my caw. Start in intercontinental division, work my way up.

Wrote next 5 rivals will have on notepad.

Thing is.. Something's missing. What do you guys do?

Archived