Nation of Domination????

Gamezman40

I have tried numerous times in Universe Mode to create the tag team "Nation of Domination" with the trio of Kama Mustafa, D'lo Brown, and Farooq. Unfortuantely, I am unable to do so, as everytime I try to make them in the tag team section of Universe Mode they do not appear in the list of superstars. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

To clarify what I meant:

I have set up my Universe Mode as such:

WWE, TNA, WCW

I have tag teams in each brand, so I decided to add NOD to WWE Raw. However, I scrolled through all the tag teams to make sure that they were not already in the list, nope, no NOD.

I scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the tag team creation screen, no NOD. Good, decided to make the team with D'lo Brown, Farooq, and Kama Mustafa. However, whenever I go through the superstar list to seletct them to be members of the team, they are not available to be selected (they do not show up). Yet, I play matches in Universe Mode, there they are in singles matches.

I am stymied as to why this is so. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your help, but I figured it out on my own. Here is the info for anyone who needs it:

1. In the Stone Cold 2K Showcase, there is a section called "Optional Objectives" ot something of that sort.

2. One of the objecives is to defeat all four NOD members in successive 1-1 encounters. Once this task is completed, you receive Mark Henry '98.

3. The above unlockable also unlocks a hidden tag team in the Universe Mode, which jjust so happens to be Nation of Domination (all five members).

Thanks again for your attempts to help, and whoever the monitors of the forum are, you may decide to sticky this topic to help others, or lock it. Whichever is more convenient.

Archived