WWE 2K16 Game Load Up Problem Xbox one

WWEADDICT4LIFE

I didn't have this particular problem, but my physical disc refused to play a while back. It was giving me some shit about the disc not being in the drive, even though it was. I tried everything I could before I just gave up and bought the game a second time in digital format. I've never had more problems with a single game crashing/not loading as I've had with 2K16.

Not sure what to suggest for your syncing problem. When you do the unplugging thing, make sure that you change your energy saving settings so that the system actually shuts off all the way. If it's on the factory setting it will keep some settings locked in. Change it, power the system off, unplug it, wait...then try again. It should purge everything and get a clean start that way.

Alternately, make sure you're actually closing out your open instances of the game. On the main Xbox menu, go to WWE2K16, and press the menu button, then choose "quit". It's a good idea to do this every single time that you stop playing a game, tbh. Leaving it in standby mode creates problems. Ultimately, I think standby mode is what caused my physical disc to become useless...because it was registered as open, but it wasn't, and it couldn't be. I don't know...the modern consoles are a huge pain in the balls.

Archived