GTG CAWs: Deonna Purrazzo uploaded, Mandy Rose & Primo previews added

Perfect 10

So my first CAW is Deonna Purrazzo. I thought I'd give her a go since there are only 2 CAWs of her on PS4 and neither of them are very accurate. Although I did use some attire logos from theonlybezo's CAW so credit to him for that.

She has a second attire in red, unfortunately I had to use Nikki Bellas top with the cords running down the front as there were no others that resembled Deonna's top closely. But I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Tags: Deonna, Purrazzo, NXT

dx22yr.jpg

5l51y8.jpg

Mandy Rose preview

Just need to add her arm tape and do a few more tweaks then this should be uploaded soon.

15nsvgj.jpg

2r2r9ua.jpg

m99kev.jpg

Primo preview

Thought I'd start work on Primo and Epico in time for their return. Haven't worked out the right hairstyle for Primo's current short hair yet, and obviously I don't know what attires they'll be using so I just threw together a basic custom attire. I'll probably leave this CAW as it is until their debut so I can update it appropriately.

Also working on Epico but the face has gone Epically wrong so I'm going to have to start from scratch on that one.

23v1e7n.jpg

dyt1mt.jpg

idhphf.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately that top is the only one with a full back like Deonna wears. There are other tops that look more accurate from the front, but they're all backless. And I hate adding logos to the back skin to change the shape of a top, never looks right to me.

Mandy Rose face preview. Will work on the attire later today.

Updated with some Mandy Rose attire shots. Just a few more additions and that'll be uploaded.

Also a quick Primo preview. It's far from finished, but I just wanted to make a base model for Primo and Epico before their return, then I can hopefully get out an updated CAW of each of them fairly quickly.

Archived