Nazis buying TNA?

Muur

Forget the fact that the Harris brothers are Nazis for one moment and let's seriously ask do they have enough money to buy the company? How did they make so much money when they were just jobbers at best, from doing Nazi stuff?

From outside investments that have nothing to do with wrestling, like the Hitler death ray and the rise of the fourth reich.

All jokes aside, the "SS" thing, is big in biker culture, which is what the Harris Brothers are, bikers.

All jokes aside, the "SS" thing, is big in biker culture, which is what the Harris Brothers are, bikers.

That may be...but it's only big in skinhead biker culture...and skinheads are...you guessed it, white supremacists. Not all bike gangs are affiliated with the nazi party or the SS symbol. Plenty of bike gangs exist that do not associate with the SS symbolism.

Speaking of which...HHH has the iron cross on all his shit.

That may be...but it's only big in skinhead biker culture...and skinheads are...you guessed it, white supremacists. Not all bike gangs are affiliated with the nazi party or the SS symbol. Plenty of bike gangs exist that do not associate with the SS symbolism.

Not to nitpick but not every skinhead is a white supremacist. It's possible that it's referencing their biker background, but who knows. The shirt is hard to explain away, but I did some searching for their tattoos and the SS tattoo seems to be blended (badly) into a tribal tattoo. I'm no expert or anything but it looks like some kind of cover-up. From my experience the symbols are a prominent part of the tattoo and not blended in. It could have been a tattoo that he got when he was 20, thinking he was a badass for it but again who knows. They could address it, but that would just bring more attention to the fact.

No it isn't. Some Hells Angels members also wear the SS patch, as well as Mongols. Neither of those are white supremacist clubs. The former I know for sure considering there's a clubhouse literally down the block from me, and their membership is pretty diverse. And judging from Gangland episodes, the Mongols induct Mexicans. You also don't have to be a nazi affliated biker to wear an SS patch, it has a literal meanings in the biker world, meaning more than one. It can mean you're an enforcer and have enforced rules for the club, through violence, it can mean you've done "work" for the club, "work" being serious violent offenses, and it CAN also be associated with white supremacy. However that it's always the case.

Forget the fact that the Harris brothers are Nazis for one moment and let's seriously ask do they have enough money to buy the company? How did they make so much money when they were just jobbers at best, from doing Nazi stuff?

Maybe they invested some on the side and it piled up.

Archived