Nazis buying TNA?

Muur

"New F4WOnline breaking audio confirms an investment company run by Nazis Ron and Don Harris are funding TNA's latest tapings and will likely buy the company"

http://www.f4wonline.com/wrestling-observer-radio/wor-breaking-news-audio-tna-potential-sale-japanese-earthquakes-211246

When will loltna end?

Wut? How are they Nazis?

Judging by the comments they have nazi tattoos and attended TNA events in nazi shirts

One of the Harris Brothers as an SS tattoo, and one wore an SS shirt on an early TNA show.

Personally I don't see why their personal ideologies and beliefs have any relevance to them buying the company. Are we really gonna pretend that these are the only two people in wrestling with some shady stuff in their life? lol.

Wut? How are they Nazis?

Judging by the comments they have nazi tattoos and attended TNA events in nazi shirts

One of the Harris Brothers as an SS tattoo, and one wore an SS shirt on an early TNA show.

Personally I don't see why their personal ideologies and beliefs have any relevance to them buying the company. Are we really gonna pretend that these are the only two people in wrestling with some shady stuff in their life? lol.

They're supposed to save TNA though.

This doesn't help their image at all. It probably has a negative effect on it

Not all Nazis are dumb.

Lolz...what? Yes they are. Maybe not all dumb people are Nazi's, but all Nazi's are definitely pretty dumb. Definitely dumb enough to think that one race is better than any other...which is obviouslly bullshit (all people suck equally).

Then you haven't talked to enough Nazis ;)

Probably thought it was a KISS logo

But then again...that was at a time were a tag-team of kayfabe Gay guys were the heels by default and the Cousin-banging, homophobic, braind-dead people the faces.

Billy and Chuck, right? For some reason, I never picked up on that they were gay. I was a big fan of "The One" Billy Gunn as a kid, so that carried over to Billy and Chuck.

I got their action figures for Christmas one year and was so happy. haha

But then again...that was at a time were a tag-team of kayfabe Gay guys were the heels by default and the Cousin-banging, homophobic, braind-dead people the faces.

Billy and Chuck, right? For some reason, I never picked up on that they were gay. I was a big fan of "The One" Billy Gunn as a kid, so that carried over to Billy and Chuck.

No. Some short-live team. Or something called The Dupps. Billy & Chuck were a WWE thing.

No. Some short-live team. Or something called The Dupps. Billy & Chuck were a WWE thing.

Ah. Gotcha.

I remember who you're talking about now. One of them looked like Chris Jericho.

Wut? How are they Nazis?

Because they're nazis.

Archived