Lost all my data

RnC

I turned my PS3 on today and a message came up saying I needed a certain amount of space and no data was found, when asked to create data I pressed yes and I'd lost everything, my unlocked Superstars, my CAWs, my arenas all my progress on Universe, will the move-set tweaks, recognition of my 100% completion of Austin and HoF showcase....so p***ed off!!!!! Why did this happen? Has anyone else had this happen, I feel like breaking the game into a million pieces as I've lost hours upon hours upon hours of work, this should never of happened 2K

I don't see how it was my fault, I always turned the console off properly except when the game did many of its freezes/crashes so Iddon't see how I'm to blame, it's obviously a glitch/bug thatc2K didn't fix/remove, that f**is up 5 damn months of work and erases it all

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago on my 360. There was no fix, so I thought about starting over, then I just said forget it, wait till next year.

Sorry to hear you've gone through it too, it is soul destroying to lose EVERYTHING , I fear waiting until next year isn't an option as I can't see last gen getting 2K17 and also even if we do its a long time until October, I am just going to have to re-do everything, tweak move-sets, re download all CAWs, arenas etc, just meticulously re,-do every thing, man, it's just ridiculous this could happen, I'm furious!

I can't speak for current gen regarding recovering lost data but I can't recover any of mine, I've googled it and there's seemingly nothing I can do, so I'm basically in the same position as I was on October 31, really sucks

The worst thing is losing all my legends CAWs, some of which have since been deleted/taken down

Archived