She's a work in progress.....but also a hugger.

Shiftygism

Gonna be honest, you're a bit of a jerk.

But thanks for the pointers though!

Uh huh, I'm the jerk. Reread all of your posts without this over the top internet gimmick, man.

"Over the top...internet gimmick"....lol

Ok, guy.....so sorry I offended you with my ace CAW creator persona.

But seriously, replying in a respectful manner trying clear up a misunderstanding isn't over the top, nor an internet gimmick.

Still looks a bit Sims 2-ish to me. Especially the eyes and mouth are overdone. Dial everything back/start over, I'd say.. Get a fresh take.

I actually did just that!

Wasn't happy with version three, version four going smoother. Changed the hair for something closer to her everyday look as the longass pony tails look too long in the ring, and right now I'm trying to experiment with the hairdying to see if I can pull off a painted bow that will look somewhat decent in game, but the controls for that as I'm sure you know are pretty cumbersome.....don't know if that will work, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

V4, went with a new hair style, and ran out of layers...

26545121886_1a7450d3cc_b.jpg

Eyes are a bit too far apart, mouth has a weird sharp angle/kink on either side - Eyes are a bit too square. Try to flatten the mouth a bit, move the eyes a bit up and a bit closer.

Thanks, I was about ready to put her on ice as I was itchin' to play some other games but I gave her one last go around.

In a day or two I'm gonna redo the in-ring top and try to free up a few layers so I can split up the custom face logo I'm using and see if that will let me tweak the nose and eyebrows a bit as those seem to be the main issues remaining.

And yeah, the lack of a similar ponytail as well as the fact you can't narrow the width of shoulders really holds any decent attempt back. I still think if someone could nail the hair dye editor they could pull off a bow which would look sweet in-ring from a distance. Unfortunately, I have about as much patience with that as I do the logo editor in Fire Pro Returns.

Also, I don't know if they had Bayley in the pipeline or if it was my failed past versions that lit a creative fire under them, but I think it's awesome we're about to get at least two more really nice looking versions of her on PSN (Defract and Khabib's), I'm probably gonna have a Bayley triple threat as I did with the several awesome Sasha Banks CAWs I couldn't decide on a few months back, lol.

Good job, guys!

Archived