So it's beginning and I wanted to set the record straight...

Ernez

I really hope he has a new Boma Ye if he's in, the one in the game is alright but i'd prefer like 2 more added, the standing version he done to Zayn and one from the top rope.

I don't think you'll see WWE allow him to do the running Boma Ye to a seated opponent. So I would guess his finishers will be variations of his standing Kinshasa version (maybe one with theatrics and one without)

Considering all of his signature moves are in already, I can see Nakamura being rushed in. Especially since it'll be a huge selling point for the Japanese market. Last time he was in a video game, he was a young boy, and this game should see at least three Japanese talents in Hideo, Asuka, and Nakamura ontop of Bullet Club members in Balor, AJ, Gallows, and Anderson.

I don't think it would be a rush, he was confirmed in February to have signed, plenty of notice for 2K to start work on him - especially as WrestleMania usually seems to be the cutoff period. My only concern is that they'll use him as an enticement for DLC.

This... a million times, this.

So speaking of beginning, I'm expecting news and rumors of the game in general to start poping up online any day now since E3 is next month, The last two years didn't have a lot confirmed by E3 but it did have a couple of renders that confirmed people and there were a few details including the theme or focus of the main mode in the games plus of course a screenshot or two.

With all of that combined comes hype,speculations a worthy threads!

So speaking of beginning, I'm expecting news and rumors of the game in general to start poping up online any day now since E3 is next month, The last two years didn't have a lot confirmed by E3 but it did have a couple of renders that confirmed people and there were a few details including the theme or focus of the main mode in the games plus of course a screenshot or two.

We prob won't get any until near summerslam

We prob won't get any until near summerslam

The bigger info and roster reveals yeah but we always get a little taste at E3 and soon after, the last two years we've gotten less but still something like I mentioned in the first post

My god the roster this year is gonna be insane, first match i'm doing if he's on the default roster, Nakamura vs AJ Styles. Those 2 alone are huge selling points. Plus we're gonna have the 4 Horsewomen, hopefully American Alpha, The Revival and possibly Eric Young and Aries. I know they debuted recently but if the cutoff date was extended to Extreme Rules their may be a chance, Joe got in as DLC last year and he debuted in May, so theirs a chance.

I can honestly see Eric Young, Austin Aries, Nakamura and American Alpha in an NXT future stars pack DLC. Damn i really want Nakamura in the default game, i don't wanna have to wait 2 or 3 months for him to come out in DLC but i just know thats how they're gonna do it.

Austin Aries,American Alpha and Nakamura have chances for the default roster but I totally expect Eric Young,The Rivival and Bobby Roode(if he debuts soon)to be part of a future/nxt stars pack.

Yeah theres a chance they could be on the default roster, i hope they are. Then again they left out all of the 4 horsewomen last year even though they'd been a big thing on NXT for more than a year, so who knows.

Austin Aries,American Alpha and Nakamura have chances for the default roster but I totally expect Eric Young,The Rivival and Bobby Roode(if he debuts soon)to be part of a future/nxt stars pack.

Yeah theres a chance they could be on the default roster, i hope they are. Then again they left out all of the 4 horsewomen last year even though they'd been a big thing on NXT for more than a year, so who knows.

Tbh I fully expect Nakamura to be DLC, Even so I'm not too sure the roster is enough this year for me to pick up 2K17.

i don't think eric young has a shot in being mostly because he just arrived and im pretty sure the roster is done by now i mean the be out in oct and that 5 months away and since the roster done first i don't think eric has a chance

I dunno Samoa Joe debuted around the exact same time in May last year and he made DLC.

Yep. This years roster should be quite fudging awesome! AJ Styles, Nakamura, hopefully Aries, The Dudley Boyz, please please Rhyno, The Four Horsewomen (don't leave Bayley out!) and who knows what legends they get. I kinda hope that this time they got a ECW theme, so we get some ECW wrestlers in the game like RVD, Tazz, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Balls Mahoney, ect. And if they are able to keep all the legends in the game, then that would make it quite awesome, giving you the best from WCW, ECW, WWF, NXT and WWE (and TNA in some extend :lol:)

Are they using a different scanning systems? It looks bit different from before

Yup looks like they have upgraded their scanning tools and it looks great.

I think regarding the scans, Brock will be one of those wrestlers that might not be scanned again for this year's game.

Saw this on this forums wwe picture thread. 2K should hire the guy who created this to make models for them as this is the most realistic Brock Lesnar CG model I have ever seen (and so are the other models he did). PS4 and XBONE is capable of having this kind of models if not they could reduce some of the model's polygon count but retain this as their base (but I could be wrong since I don't know much about creating 3D models)

30kujx1.jpg

Apparently these ain't the 2k17 models they are used for something else according to Smacktalks

If you skip the video to 2:07 it will tell you.

Young i dont think will make it. Its mid may and he hasnt officially signed a contract yet. Unless he signs soon i cant see wwe oking a guy for the roster thats known for tna who did a few paid per appearance spots on nxt and didn't sign (if he doesn't) with the company.

Archived