Adam Rose & Konnor Suspended for 60 days

SproilerBlotch

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol if it's not going to work for Maria Sharapova, it's not going to....*Censored* it, you guys probably don't even know who tf that is

Most red blooded males would have some idea.

cjsydo8.png

I'll like to tell Adam Rose to keep his guards up,we ridin with him over at The Temple.

And one other thing I gotta say...

Any wrestler out there who wanna wrestle in a refreshed environment and wanna reinvent themselves fairly with no limits on their gimmick,that don't wanna have to worry about a creative team that don't give a shit... a boss not hearing your ideas and instead, throws you together with a bunch of other random guys making an ass out of yourself every week...COME TO LUCHA UNDERGROUND!

kJ8pqnZ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Rose posted the following image on his Twitter account of his doctor’s letter he previously said he would share, stemming from his recent WWE suspension.

Rose maintained he did nothing wrong, and spoke out against the suspension, saying his doctor was “shocked and appaled” and would post his reponse.

The text reads:

4/22/16

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter on behalf of Adam Rose (Ray Leppan – D.O.B. 7/20/79), whom i have treated since 4/20/15. He has chronic signs and symptoms of ADHD, determined through a very thorough psychiatric exam on 4/30/15. He takes Aderall XR, which is an FDA-approved treatment for ADHD, and we have followed all standard of care protocols during his treatment, which has gone very well. He takes his medication as prescribed, and he is compliant with my treatment recommendations.

Sincerely,

Charles DeVine, M.D.

https://twitter.com/WWEAdamRose/status/727624876794753024

Adam Rose was suspended last month for 60 days after his second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy.

Following the text/image above, Rose also responded to a fan and said WWE knew about his prescription for Aderall for over a year.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/705155-adam-rose-shares-doctors-note-speaks-out-about-wwe-knowing-about-prescribed-medication

Seems dickish from both sides. If WWE knew then there, whilst I don't think Rose needs to take it this far.

Seems dickish from both sides. If WWE knew then there, whilst I don't think Rose needs to take it this far.

why not?! he just showed proof he did nothing wrong. that WWE was fully aware of the prescribed medication and WWE had no cause to suspend him for it.

Yeah, Rose was definitely not in the wrong. They made a big deal over prescribed Adderall. Him doing this is definitely gonna give him a bed rep with the higher ups though, but he's just trying to clear his name.

Nothing dickish about Rose defending himself over getting unfairly suspended. If anything, he's gonna have backstage heat as well now for no reason.

Nothing dickish about Rose defending himself over getting unfairly suspended. If anything, he's gonna have backstage heat as well now for no reason.

I think his original statement was fine but he's burning bridges now.

Yeah, really you should just eat the punishment, and then explain once you're back. What he's doing is effectively publicly arguing with WWE, and that never goes well.

Yeah, really you should just eat the punishment, and then explain once you're back. What he's doing is effectively publicly arguing with WWE, and that never goes well.

From his tweets, it seems like the hit he's taking on social media from stupid neckbeards who like to bash the dude is hurting him as a person. You know...the one's attacking him relentlessly for doing "drugs". He's essentially trying to clear his name.

Archived