Adam Rose & Konnor Suspended for 60 days

Mailman

Maybe this is a good thing for Adam Rose, when he Returns he could be a New man and not wanting to fool around With the social outcast and become more of a doom and gloom character and then they could bring out the dark bunny again.

wont happen, probably he'll return as if nothing ever happened and we wont really realize it anyway. would be interesting to see Adam Rose's character turned into a party/drug addict, his finisher should be called the Acid Trip.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll know it takes 3 strikes to get released, right?

Unless your name is Orton, you can get as many as you want because your strikes clear over time...not so much for these guys though.

The strikes clearing over time is really a part in the drug policy in the WWE though. I guess it doesn't apply for these guys, don't even remember their first strike.

While WWE announced Saturday that Adam Rose and Konnor have each been suspended 60 days effective immediately for a second violation of the companys Talent Wellness Program, it was the first time WWE had announced a suspension for either wrestler.

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, Konnors first suspension was in 2006, a year before WWE announced that all violations of the Talent Wellness Program would be made public he was working as a developmental wrestler at the time in Deep South Wrestling. Meltzer also says Rose was suspended in 2013. WWE, however, never made a public announcement about that suspension. Like Konnor, Rose was a developmental wrestler at the time of his first suspension.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/adam-rose-konnor-suspended-in-the-past/

Very happy now thanks. :)

Wonder if they'll come up with an excuse for why Rose isn't present for the SO segments. The Ascension can just not be there at all and no one will know any different tbh.

I read posts of people suggesting they replace him with Sandow/Fandango and no one expect Axel notices anything is even different at all. Would be hilarious

Very happy now thanks. :)

Wonder if they'll come up with an excuse for why Rose isn't present for the SO segments. The Ascension can just not be there at all and no one will know any different tbh.

I read posts of people suggesting they replace him with Sandow/Fandango and no one expect Axel notices anything is even different at all. Would be hilarious

That would actually be hilarious. Axel is the only one who realizes something is different, but he doesn't mention it for ages, because he assumes the other two do know. *Censored* I wish WWE was this funny.

Archived