Adam Rose & Konnor Suspended for 60 days

Mailman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE should just let them go, might as well. Ascension is trash let the smaller one remove the face paint and try a new gimmick. I couldn't take them serious and it doesn't help with JBL comments that first night. They had a cool finish though thats about it.

Idk why some of y'all are acting like they're both out with injury. They got suspended for violating the wellness policy, I highly doubt they'll get rewarded with a repackaging or a push when they come back.

Don't put Viktor in the Outcasts.

Put the Outcasts in the Ascension.

Give them a catchphrase:

I'M CURTIS, THE ASCENSION

I'M DALLAS, THE ASCENSION

I'M HEATH, THE ASCENSION

I'M VIKTOR, THE ASCENSION

and we are...THE ASCENSION.

Rose especially must be on the bubble, I remember seeing that WWE had pretty much given up on him and the "party man" idea was basically the last roll of the dice. (I think it was on 60 minutes) I'm not sure he's built enough goodwill to hang on to his job for much longer.

The use of the Ascension has been asinine. I guess Victor decided to get wasted in the wasteland.

To ask why you posted something redundant ...

With a redundant question

Not really. My question had a purpose thus making it non-redundant. What Vapor posted did nothing to the topic at hand or really do anything. I was just wondering why he bothered to post at all. It's not serious people lmao

To ask why you posted something redundant ...

With a redundant question

Not really. My question had a purpose thus making it non-redundant. What Vapor posted did nothing to the topic at hand or really do anything. I was just wondering why he bothered to post at all. It's not serious people lmao

I'm so not bothered about these guys so I expressed that by not bothering to make a meaningful post.

Happy?

Very happy now thanks. :)

Wonder if they'll come up with an excuse for why Rose isn't present for the SO segments. The Ascension can just not be there at all and no one will know any different tbh.

Archived