WWE Show Discussion

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear Cesaros uppercut train better be in 2K17.

If it is I wanan be able to do it manually, really not a big fan of OMG moments
Using the 2 people in a corner OMG method is easier than throwing people into each corner and running back/forth. Stamina would also come into play.

This is true and I hate it.

I literally have no idea what people are complaining about.

Cuz Cena wins. He always has. He always will.

Literally the only way this angle works is if the Club retires Cena. Which won't happen.

Think you're exhagerrating a little. Cena may win a lot, but yes the biggest draw in WWE, they'd be stupid if they didn't have him win a lot. And the US Title Open Challenge showed Cena can put on great matches with young talent.

Try being a fan instead of a critic for once. I couldn't care less if Cena wins or not, I just can't wait to see him face AJ freakin' Styles.

Oh *Censored* off with that "fan, not critic" bullshit. People don't want to see their favourites get fed to the WWEs burial machine, get over it.

Excuse me? Chill your beans, kid. How about you *Censored* off with the same old whiney internet mark crap and realise it's professional wrestling. There's winners and losers. Just because AJ is your favourite doesn't mean the rest of us have to listen to you bitch about losing to Cena when they HAVENT EVEN HAD A FREAKING MATCH YET.

Or is it still real to you, dammit?

Great post.

You think Raw sucked because the writers now didn't feel they had to try as hard? It's kinda convenient that it improved significantly in quality for a while. Suddenly, Rollins and Cena return and it's back to normal.

I'd say it's a combination of that, and them wanting to put focus back on their "sure runners" so to speak.

Jerichos Codebreaker has gotten so lazy looking in the last few years.

Well it sure was exciting seeing what they were extracting from that hatch...

I'm excited for it, though mostly because my best friend loves the shit out of Goldberg and he'll want to play more often.

I'm excited for it, though mostly because my best friend loves the shit out of Goldberg and he'll want to play more often.

I've only just seen that it was to do with WWE 2K17 :lol: I was expecting a return or something to end RAW.

Still, pretty cool I guess.

I've only just seen that it was to do with WWE 2K17 :lol: I was expecting a return or something to end RAW.

Oh, yeah it went by really quickly.

Best parts for me:

New Day bein New Day

Breezango making me laugh

Enzo and Cass

The moment of AJ turning heel before you realize he's bout to die soon.

Ziggler doing something interesting.

Main event heel team backstage segment.

Finisherfests are always fun.

Bad parts:

We ain't get to see Steph bounce bounce bounce that ass.

When I realized AJ is bout to die soon.

No Bray.

Apollo showing he clearly needs to go back to NXT.

Big Show is still a thing.

Reigns still a face and they pathetically try to force heat for Rollins. The whole segment was dicksweat tbh.

Damn y'all were just coming for each other's souls like a page ago. I thought it took at least a day for forum beef to dissolve.

Best parts for me:

New Day bein New Day

Breezango making me laugh

Enzo and Cass

The moment of AJ turning heel before you realize he's bout to die soon.

Ziggler doing something interesting.

Main event heel team backstage segment.

Finisherfests are always fun.

Bad parts:

We ain't get to see Steph bounce bounce bounce that ass.

When I realized AJ is bout to die soon.

No Bray.

Apollo showing he clearly needs to go back to NXT.

Big Show is still a thing.

Reigns still a face and they pathetically try to force heat for Rollins. The whole segment was dicksweat tbh.

Damn y'all were just coming for each other's souls like a page ago. I thought it took at least a day for forum beef to dissolve.

Those who hold grudges don't tend to last long. :lol:

Raw sucked. Straight up. It really saddens me cause a Raw hasnt made me mad or pissed since before Mania and now the streak.....is over. Main event, Owens/Jericho/Del Rio, New Day, Enzo & Cass & Club full heel turn where the only good things. But my fear of the Club being immediately fed to Cena after the already jobbed out to New Cena, made me sick and not look forward to this at all. And seriously *censored*ing Big Show? Again?! WHYYYYYYY?! I thought we were past this shit! Not to mention some of these storylines ate beginning to drag. Ziggler/Corbin & Nattie/Charlotte really shouldve ended by now and moved on to others.

Overall a very depressingly shit Raw.

I'm kind of worried for NXT. They need to be careful not to call up too much of its best talent at once once the brand split hits.

Cool thing about wrestling is that there will always be so many indy guys tryna get a spot in WWE so they can call up whoever and NXT can rebuild their roster pretty quickly and easily.

Archived