WWE Show Discussion

AlterNation

I literally have no idea what people are complaining about. We finally get The Club the way it's supposed to be, AJ turns heel (which he's always been better at), and we will no doubt get some absolutely amazing matches between Cena and AJ.

Not that long ago people would have been cumming their panties over this. AJ Styles vs John Cena AND The Bullet Club being a major heel faction in WWE.

But no... Some people have always gotta complain I guess...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally have no idea what people are complaining about. We finally get The Club the way it's supposed to be, AJ turns heel (which he's always been better at), and we will no doubt get some absolutely amazing matches between Cena and AJ.

Not that long ago people would have been cumming their panties over this. AJ Styles vs John Cena AND The Bullet Club being a major heel faction in WWE.

The complaining comes from people being scared that Cena will bury all three of them. Really not that hard to understand.

Gee im sorry for not wanting to see my favorite wrestler get killed to shit like every other one of Cenas victims. Happy for the full heel Club but *Censored* Cena.

Wait, since when was AJ the biggest face in the company?

Since he debuted at the Rumble and his merch sales went through the roof in 24 hours.

He got lukewarm crowd reactions more often than not since his debut. Again, how is he the biggest face in the company?

Okay so I loved heel AJ. But WWE really makes no sense. You have the biggest baby face in the company and you turn him heel, but keep Roman and Cena face. Rollins comes back to an enormous pop, instantly turn him heel. I don't get it.

Right. It's stupid af.

Archived