The Confessions Thread

Anno Domini.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My handwriting is like that of a child. Mostly down to the fact they stopped handwriting lessons altogether in Year 3 when I was in Primary School, whether you'd picked it up or not.

I have the exact same problem. My handwriting is complete garbage.

My handwriting is like that of a child. Mostly down to the fact they stopped handwriting lessons altogether in Year 3 when I was in Primary School, whether you'd picked it up or not.

I have the exact same problem. My handwriting is complete garbage.

It made for a right pain in the ass during my final exams back in school. Also doesn't help in the summer as that's a time where I write out a lot of birthday cards.

Be addicted to exercising.

Even that can kill ya. :lol:

Addiction can be tricky though. I have an addictive personality myself. Always starts with alcohol and leads to other things. You know...2 beers, 6 beers, 10 beers, 15 beers, smoke a bowl, 20 beers, do some coke, 25 beers. It's a train that don't stop going. Luckily, I've also been hardwired with a stubborn attitude, so I can quit cold-turkey for periods of time. And I have strong morals, which have always kept me away from stuff like heroin and meth. Because that shit's just stupid.

But, yeah...any form of addiction is bad for you. You drink too much water, your brain will swell up and you'll die. Truly any form that addiction takes is going to send you down a dark road. You need to be passionate about something without being addicted to it.

yeah but as soon as quit something , it's like i need to get addicted to something else , i seem to always find myself in some sort of addiction problem , guess i gotta work on myself.

Was a victim of domestic violence exactly right 10 years ago when I was in the 5th grade. How do you erase trauma from your head?

im still working on this and im 29 , you dont erase it , you learn to live with it.

Was a victim of domestic violence exactly right 10 years ago when I was in the 5th grade. How do you erase trauma from your head?

You don't. You find a way to deal with it and move on, if you can.

You can't. But, that being said I'm not gonna tell you to simply live with it. It's always such a hard thing to just live with. I get where you're coming from. I've been abused too. I can't go very long without remembering it all. It *censored*ing sucks venturing into any kind of romantic or physical/sexual relationship when one of my very first memories was being raped and beaten by my father as a kid and knowing that I'll never be able to wash that away. All I can really say to you is that you shouldn't let it control you. I've been vulnerable enough to let it invade my life and hurt me worse than it should. I really don't want it to be that way for you. I know that's gonna be hard to do; I know there are times where you're gonna feel vulnerable and you won't know what to do. But you just have to let all of that know that you control yourself, not anything else. Not any lingering feelings or experiences.

I couldn't stand football up until recently. Decided to give it a proper shot with the World Cup, have loved it, and now I plan to follow the game forever.

Another for me and its not so secret amongst friends on here, but I can't stand Football. Everything about it is off putting.

Archived