The Confessions Thread

Anno Domini.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have severe insomnia. Iv'e had trouble with it since i was a kid. Most people can function normally after 6-8 hours of sleep. I can function after 1-2 hours. I know it's not normal so i take sleeping pills to get more rest.

The hell am I supposed to do? I ain't gonna go over there and be all "hey, I know you got a boyfriend and all, but can I bone you so hard you lose feelings in your legs?" That's Crack kinda stuff.

Dude, its like a perfect set up. There is two ways you can go about this.

First one is pulling one of her daughter. Once she is your girlfriend, you go over to their house and have awkward sex in the room upstairs. Then, you come down to grab some refreshments from the Fridge and the mum is there while you are in your underwear. Then, you gotta look awkward and just say Hi. She will do the rest and talk you into it saying she always liked young men blah blah blah. Then while you two are at it, the daughter comes down and sees you two. She goes onto join in and the mother teachers her daughter how it's done. Best of both worlds.

Second option if it's too hard for you to pull a girl, if she also has a son, befriend him.

Then one day, when no one but her is home, go to their house and ask for your new friend because you gonna go play football. She would say he is not home but you can wait for him and she will get you some juice. You wanna do that defo. Then she starts seducing you into having sex with her. But you have to look cautious and play hard to get even though you are dying to do it and say something like "its not right, you are my best friends mum", "what if my friend walks in on us". She will assure you no one will be back for a good couple hours. Then yea, that's it.

I like to put a bunny outfit on at night.

I FOUND HIM!!! I knew Ryder wasn't getting tv time.

I enjoy being *censored*ed up much that if I can't get ahold of someone to get weed I will drink at least 12 beers in a sitting or just buy opiates.

The hell am I supposed to do? I ain't gonna go over there and be all "hey, I know you got a boyfriend and all, but can I bone you so hard you lose feelings in your legs?" That's Crack kinda stuff.

Dude, its like a perfect set up. There is two ways you can go about this.

First one is pulling one of her daughter. Once she is your girlfriend, you go over to their house and have awkward sex in the room upstairs. Then, you come down to grab some refreshments from the Fridge and the mum is there while you are in your underwear. Then, you gotta look awkward and just say Hi. She will do the rest and talk you into it saying she always liked young men blah blah blah. Then while you two are at it, the daughter comes down and sees you two. She goes onto join in and the mother teachers her daughter how it's done. Best of both worlds.

Second option if it's too hard for you to pull a girl, if she also has a son, befriend him.

Then one day, when no one but her is home, go to their house and ask for your new friend because you gonna go play football. She would say he is not home but you can wait for him and she will get you some juice. You wanna do that defo. Then she starts seducing you into having sex with her. But you have to look cautious and play hard to get even though you are dying to do it and say something like "its not right, you are my best friends mum", "what if my friend walks in on us". She will assure you no one will be back for a good couple hours. Then yea, that's it.

You are very imaginative.

I confess I'm quite... forgot the proper word, but it has to do with WWE Universe section and how most of the members are bad or some shit. But yeah, I feel negative towards IWC based off few members, lulz.

I still come on this site even though I haven't watched wrestling or even played a WWE game in easily 5 years

Same except I bought 2k14 recently for shits and gigs. I have no idea who half the roster is and Cody Rhodes has a mustache so yeah things are weird now.

My first girlfriend became my first girlfriend by me convincing her to end it with her then boyfriend, who happened to be a good friend of mine.

#stopbuttholes2014

why do you even like raw meat?

Every girl likes raw meat. What is your point?

OH I GET IT LIKE A PEENUZ HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

Archived