The Confessions Thread

Anno Domini.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often sing the USA's praises in the 100 pages thread, skype chat, and jokingly call Football "soccer" all for the lolz, but I really do dislike my country.

Why? If you don't like the country, get your ass out of here and go to Russia.

I often sing the USA's praises in the 100 pages thread, skype chat, and jokingly call Football "soccer" all for the lolz, but I really do dislike my country.

Why? If you don't like the country, get your ass out of here and go to Russia.

or stay and try to change it, maybe?

How's he gonna change it?

But that wasn't a serious response. I was just mocking the "patriotic" Americans who can't handle criticisms towards the country. Jebus knows I've criticized America so many times.

I confess since i got off drugs and Alcohols , i developed a new addiction , Poker.

So all of this , just to be addicted to something else. Jc can't seem to catch a break on addiction.

Be addicted to exercising.

Even that can kill ya. :lol:

Addiction can be tricky though. I have an addictive personality myself. Always starts with alcohol and leads to other things. You know...2 beers, 6 beers, 10 beers, 15 beers, smoke a bowl, 20 beers, do some coke, 25 beers. It's a train that don't stop going. Luckily, I've also been hardwired with a stubborn attitude, so I can quit cold-turkey for periods of time. And I have strong morals, which have always kept me away from stuff like heroin and meth. Because that shit's just stupid.

But, yeah...any form of addiction is bad for you. You drink too much water, your brain will swell up and you'll die. Truly any form that addiction takes is going to send you down a dark road. You need to be passionate about something without being addicted to it.

Aye I'll agree with Breaking Bad. However I'll praise both TWD and GoT and not for the shows (even though they are both great in their own way), but the books (graphic novels for TWD.)

Speaking of books. I have a slight obsession with the Fantasy genre. I've been creating my own fantasy world (maps, countries, cities, people you name it) for months and it's really taking over my life. I spend hours pouring over maps of the likes of LOTR and GoT and other fantasy worlds and am constantly updating them. I'm not even aiming for anything to be published or for me to write a story around any of it.

Be addicted to exercising.

Even that can kill ya. :lol:

Addiction can be tricky though. I have an addictive personality myself. Always starts with alcohol and leads to other things. You know...2 beers, 6 beers, 10 beers, 15 beers, smoke a bowl, 20 beers, do some coke, 25 beers. It's a train that don't stop going. Luckily, I've also been hardwired with a stubborn attitude, so I can quit cold-turkey for periods of time. And I have strong morals, which have always kept me away from stuff like heroin and meth. Because that shit's just stupid.

But, yeah...any form of addiction is bad for you. You drink too much water, your brain will swell up and you'll die. Truly any form that addiction takes is going to send you down a dark road. You need to be passionate about something without being addicted to it.

Man, my addiction to oxygen.. I feel like Id die without it, man :'(

Archived