The Confessions Thread

Anno Domini.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was bullied in Junior High. But then in High School I moved to somewhere no one knows shit about me and somehow they treat me nice and treat me like I'm sort of a big deal, I was one of the cool guys in High School and my Junior High friends couldn't believe it.

The other day I could have had sex with my friends girlfriend while he was two feet away from the two of us with his face buried into Minecraft. Instead, it was just a night spent giving her a very long massage, bareback and bra unhooked. Again with him two feet away giving no shits bout his gf being felt up. <. <

dang bruh that was str8 butthole-ish of you

I spend a thousand dollars on poker lost it all , re-spend another thousand yesterday and won 4 thousand $ , my GF dont know shit about that , lucky me , now i got away with it and im 3 thousand plus in my bank account , i know it's bad.

The hell am I supposed to do? I ain't gonna go over there and be all "hey, I know you got a boyfriend and all, but can I bone you so hard you lose feelings in your legs?" That's Crack kinda stuff.

The other day I could have had sex with my friends girlfriend while he was two feet away from the two of us with his face buried into Minecraft. Instead, it was just a night spent giving her a very long massage, bareback and bra unhooked. Again with him two feet away giving no shits bout his gf being felt up. <. <

If he didn't care, then do it. I would've flipped my :poo: .

If he didn't know, then you're a bad friend. She's a thot or she's not getting it enough.

If he didn't know, then you're a bad friend. She's a thot or she's not getting it enough.

Its kinda pretty hard not to notice your girl laying up on someone else being almost topless. Im assuming he doesnt care. Hes constantly pointing out he knows I wanna bang her yet finds its alright. They fighting a good bit to be honest and yes, I do feel like a dick for llettingthat situation occur, but it seems like he wants it to.

Its kinda pretty hard not to notice your girl laying up on someone else being almost topless. Im assuming he doesnt care. Hes constantly pointing out he knows I wanna bang her yet finds its alright. They fighting a good bit to be honest and yes, I do feel like a dick for llettingthat situation occur, but it seems like he wants it to.

Have butt sex with her. If he complains, just say you didn't genuinely have sex.

Archived