The Confessions Thread

Anno Domini.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate snapbacks, that whole trend

I confess I have no idea what a "snapback" is.

OK, I Googled it. Hats? Disappointed. The word sounds like it would be a "comeback insult" or something. Like if you snap on somebody's mom, they might hit you with a snapback that'd make your head spin. Yo. Or something.

• 2 years later...

The other day I could have had sex with my friends girlfriend while he was two feet away from the two of us with his face buried into Minecraft. Instead, it was just a night spent giving her a very long massage, bareback and bra unhooked. Again with him two feet away giving no shits bout his gf being felt up. <. <

I love my best friend like a brother, but him CONSTANTLY (over 20 times a *censored*ing day) posting religious crap on my facebook makes me want to punch him in the face. the goddamn face, in fact.

I know, I know. Stupid confession, probably just want to vent.

The other day I could have had sex with my friends girlfriend while he was two feet away from the two of us with his face buried into Minecraft. Instead, it was just a night spent giving her a very long massage, bareback and bra unhooked. Again with him two feet away giving no shits bout his gf being felt up. <. <

You should've did it just because he was playing Minecraft.

You should've did it just because he was playing Minecraft.

I wont deny that it was tempting.. I was interested in going for it. It wasnt like he didnt see her sitting all up in my lap playing pokemon ontop of me.

Archived