Bray won't give me my championship back :(

Perfect 10

So in Universe mode I had Brock Lesnar defend the WWE title in a 3 on 1 Handicap match against The Wyatt Family. Bray Wyatt got the pin to become champion, before losing it back to Lesnar again at the next PPV.

But even though Lesnar is the new champion, Bray Wyatt still come out with the title? He isn't set as champion, I've vacated the title and put it back on Lesnar, I've even put Bray in another WWE title match and made him lose to see if the title would disappear that way, but he still wears it every time he comes out for a match. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Anyone but you...

Seriously though, you might have to reset uour universe. I've heard that this is a known issue when defending titles on handicap matches but not heard of any solution. Hopefully the suggeation about redoing the match and winning the title back works.

I did something like that with the U.S title, Cena defended against The New Day, 3 on 1, New Day won then it showed them all with copies of the belt, so maybe all 3 members are considered champion? Like others suggested possibly have to reset your universe, or have Lesnar win the 3 on 1 handicap match.

Archived