HCTP 2016 Caws(Part 1?)

AmbroseAsylumInmate

So I just made an account after flirting around with the HCTP CAW mode and making some current wrestlers. Guess I'm just a showoff, like my favorite wrestler. Anyway, let me know what you think, whether you want me to post the formulas(can't post save data, these were made directly from a PS2 console), and if you have any requests.. I might end up making some more. I'm particularly proud with my DZ caw.

Roman Reigns

lFuxJRK.png

mj2DcKh.jpg

Dean Ambrose

ey7RH57.jpg

qiSdF3F.jpg

Kevin Owens

8ftNViG.jpg

6lI4tZZ.jpg

ajnHP4X.jpg

Dolph Ziggler

aSeyYoX.jpg

SUU5J3A.jpg

Tyler Breeze

Y6G5Dqj.jpg

Mvs2TmG.jpg

Anyway, let's resurrect this forum shall we? And please leave your thoughts and suggestions on what I should do to better these CAWS, I actually tried giving Ambrose his "Ambrose Asylum" shirt but it was such a pain to make, maybe someone more talented than me can pull it off. And the quality is a bit of a mess, that's cause my phone's camera is a bit messed up.

While I'm not about the current stuff. I do support your attempt to bring HCTP back. I'm trying to do the same thing but with old school wrestlers. Actually yeah you could post saves if you have a save device. Most use a action replay max. You can get one on ebay pretty cheap.

I actually think I seen these in some YouTube videos. Their not bad at all. Especially with the limitations of HCTP's creation mode. Best of luck with this man cause I'm rooting for ya.

While I'm not about the current stuff. I do support your attempt to bring HCTP back. I'm trying to do the same thing but with old school wrestlers. Actually yeah you could post saves if you have a save device. Most use a action replay max. You can get one on ebay pretty cheap.

I actually think I seen these in some YouTube videos. Their not bad at all. Especially with the limitations of HCTP's creation mode. Best of luck with this man cause I'm rooting for ya.

Ah, not a modern WWE fan huh? I can respect that, the product's been so hit-or-miss so far this decade. They seem to be heading into the right direction though, last RAW was especially a solid wrestling show, any wrestling fan would enjoy it. And NXT is solid on a consistent basis.. now's the best time to start catching up again. Who knows, you may be encouraged to make some new caws yourself. I love old-school wrestling, like pre-attitude era, and I'm happy to see the big company sort of coming full circle and becoming all about that again. Once Triple H takes over, I think he'll revert back to that old mentality fully.

And thanks for the info, I might look into that device. Though if it was me, I'd prefer to cook up the CAWS myself, even if I'm just copying them off the internet. I just have fun actually making them, especially if I'm listening to some music or a podcast while doing so.

I haven't liked a WWE product in 12 years. Most of the current roster just doesn't catch my interest. The ones I do like are stuck with either a shitty gimmick or in the mid card status. Like I used to like Seth Rollins in his indy days. Now WWE stuck him with a gimmick I just can't get into. A lot of the current roster I just can't stand. I can't stand New Day,Wyatts,Ryback,Stardust,Triple H,Randy Orton,John Cena, and most of the women's division. Only current stuff I watch is indy and Japan. I'm a 60's to early 90's(Pre Attitude Era) guy. The glory days of NWA,WWWF,WCCW,AWA,JWA,NJPW,AJPW and Big Time Wrestling.

I make my own caws as well. Some I use a basis of and improve the design. Usually I got music in the background as well. More than likely the wrestlers theme of who I'm making.

Next batch will include Cesaro(only one who's %100 completed as of this moment), AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, and the League of Nations for anyone who's interested. I pan to showcase them here while they're made, and when I have a full roster I'll probably post a save file or put out the formulas depending on the circumstances.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived