Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Generations

Championships, trophies, props, and generally beautiful things...

I guess another thing for me, is that it looks out of place in a Mexican promotion, too. It's not really as if Mexico is known for swords...especially that style of sword. I dig the samurai sword for Japan...I even think it would be cool if ICW had a claymore. But, a clunky fantasy sword just ain't doing it for me. A Mayan dagger or something would have been cooler.

I guess another thing for me, is that it looks out of place in a Mexican promotion, too. It's not really as if Mexico is known for swords...especially that style of sword. I dig the samurai sword for Japan...I even think it would be cool if ICW had a claymore. But, a clunky fantasy sword just ain't doing it for me. A Mayan dagger or something would have been cooler.

nah I think an Aztec headdress would make more sense than a dagger

Beautiful and subtle.

My crown jewel will always be the IWGP Heavyweight championship and the WWE Undisputed from 2002.

Here is the Bodyslam championship of the Danish wrestling promotion of the same name:

725zrd.jpg

Edited by Niffan

Yeah, the side plates could be better.

I'm not super into DDT and the actual design isn't the greatest but I'm going to mention the KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Championship because a) it's the first championship of it's kind that I'm aware of and b) I actually like the coloured straps.

20914230_1663777390308617_60176516107048

I like the ROH Six Man Tag Team titles. Wonder why WWE hasnt done this yet? They have The Shield, Sanity, Balor Club, New Day and Undusputed Era. It would be nice to have once UE and Sanity hits the main roster.

v1RIkOR.jpg

I liked the old one better.

X1TTPTv.jpg

Actually, think Xavier has this one hung up in his house so he probably got a shitty one made for UpUpDownDown cause he doesn't wanna give it up lmao.

Impact finally got rid of the GFW titles:

Impact World Championship

JAXEPFI.jpg

Impact Knockouts Championship

cBhvfCA.jpg

19ELbiD.jpg

Impact World Tag Team Championship

6WGxUjO.jpg

rS4M9JZ.jpg

Impact X-Division Championship

ax3IAXm.jpg

MjscQUN.jpg