Championships, trophies, props, and generally beautiful things...

Generations

I guess another thing for me, is that it looks out of place in a Mexican promotion, too. It's not really as if Mexico is known for swords...especially that style of sword. I dig the samurai sword for Japan...I even think it would be cool if ICW had a claymore. But, a clunky fantasy sword just ain't doing it for me. A Mayan dagger or something would have been cooler.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess another thing for me, is that it looks out of place in a Mexican promotion, too. It's not really as if Mexico is known for swords...especially that style of sword. I dig the samurai sword for Japan...I even think it would be cool if ICW had a claymore. But, a clunky fantasy sword just ain't doing it for me. A Mayan dagger or something would have been cooler.

nah I think an Aztec headdress would make more sense than a dagger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful and subtle.

My crown jewel will always be the IWGP Heavyweight championship and the WWE Undisputed from 2002.

Here is the Bodyslam championship of the Danish wrestling promotion of the same name:

725zrd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the side plates could be better.

I'm not super into DDT and the actual design isn't the greatest but I'm going to mention the KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Championship because a) it's the first championship of it's kind that I'm aware of and b) I actually like the coloured straps.

20914230_1663777390308617_60176516107048

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

v1RIkOR.jpg

I liked the old one better.

X1TTPTv.jpg

Actually, think Xavier has this one hung up in his house so he probably got a shitty one made for UpUpDownDown cause he doesn't wanna give it up lmao.

• 4 weeks later...

Impact finally got rid of the GFW titles:

Impact World Championship

JAXEPFI.jpg

Impact Knockouts Championship

cBhvfCA.jpg

19ELbiD.jpg

Impact World Tag Team Championship

6WGxUjO.jpg

rS4M9JZ.jpg

Impact X-Division Championship

ax3IAXm.jpg