TNA evicted from their offices due to having no money

Muur

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really though...I'd be interested in how much it would take for Vince to buy TNA. At this point it would be a mercy killing, which is exactly what he probably wants. He had no interest in buying TNA when it was doing somewhat okay, because then it would be a sale of a functioning business. But now...now it's just over. He gets exactly what he wants. He acquires a ton of content for the WWE Network. He gets archival footage of guys like Christian, Kurt Angle, The Dudleys, etc...for when/if they ever go into the WWE HoF. He gets footage of guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, to highlight what they're capable of as performers, he opens up some more free-agents for potential NXT scouting...I don't see a single downside. All good things for WWE. Literally the perfect time to make it happen. Ultimately, he wanted TNA to be forced to admit that they failed entirely. And they have at this point.

Really though...I'd be interested in how much it would take for Vince to buy TNA. At this point it would be a mercy killing, which is exactly what he probably wants. He had no interest in buying TNA when it was doing somewhat okay, because then it would be a sale of a functioning business. But now...now it's just over. He gets exactly what he wants. He acquires a ton of content for the WWE Network. He gets archival footage of guys like Christian, Kurt Angle, The Dudleys, etc...for when/if they ever go into the WWE HoF. He gets footage of guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, to highlight what they're capable of as performers, he opens up some more free-agents for potential NXT scouting...I don't see a single downside. All good things for WWE. Literally the perfect time to make it happen. Ultimately, he wanted TNA to be forced to admit that they failed entirely. And they have at this point.

Yeah, the media library alone is worth WWE purchasing it. It's done as a going concern, unless another federation buys it, imagine ROH or NJPW buying their TV deal?

Jarrett won't sell to Vince, because he knows he's dead in the water if Vince buys TNA.

I said it when Hogan and Bischoff and their buddies came in, it was the last thing TNA needed. And now it's going the way of WCW.

Archived