RAW Of Your Birthday (If You Was Born On A Monday)

Twisted...

Born 20th of June in 1999, on a Sunday.

Here's what happened on RAW the day after:

Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) © defeated Ken Shamrock and Test in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:27)

The Rock defeated Edge (3:34)

Viscera defeated Mark Henry in a Gorilla Press Slam Match (2:13)

Steve Austin defeated The Big Bossman (w/ Shane McMahon & Vince McMahon) in a Winner Decides Main Event Stipulations For King Of The Ring Match (6:33)

Prince Albert (w/ Droz) vs. Val Venis ended in a no contest

Mr. Ass & The Acolytes (Bradshaw & Faarooq) defeated D-Generation X (The Road Dogg & X-Pac) & Kane (1:10)

The Big Show defeated Hardcore Holly in a Hardcore Match (2:18)

Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson defeated Shane McMahon & Vince

McMahon by DQ (2:25)

The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) © defeated Triple H (w/ Chyna) by DQ to retain the WWF Championship (6:36

Damn dude, you were born one day before me?

The June 28, 1999 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, which took place on June 28, 1999 at the Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Results
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
© refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
  • Ken Shamrock vs. Steve Blackman in a Weapons Match ended in a no contest (2:58)
  • Chaz (w/ Marianna) defeated Meat (w/ Jacqueline, Ryan Shamrock & Terri Runnels) (2:01)
  • Hardcore Holly defeated Kane (1:35)
  • The Rock defeated Triple H (w/ Chyna) by DQ (1:40)
  • Edge defeated The Godfather (w/ Hos) (2:06)
  • Bradshaw (w/ Faarooq) defeated Mr. Ass (3:07)
  • Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) © defeated X-Pac to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (5:02)
  • Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) © to win the WWF Championship (12:02)
Commentators
Jim Ross
Jerry Lawler
Ring Announcer
Lilian Garcia

I'm born on February 29th and because it's a leap year the first Raw to ever be on my actual birthday was in 2016 :lol:

Results
Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
© refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
  • Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch ended in a double pin in a WWE Divas Title #1 Contendership Match (9:50)
  • The Miz defeated Dolph Ziggler (1:03)
  • The League of Nations (Sheamus & Rusev) (w/ Alberto Del Rio & Bad News Barrett) defeated The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) (5:04)
  • Ryback defeated Adam Rose (w/ Heath Slater, Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel) (2:25)
  • Y2AJ (A.J. Styles & Chris Jericho) defeated The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) (w/ Xavier Woods) by submission (8:58)
  • Bubba Ray Dudley (w/ D-Von Dudley) defeated Jey Uso (w/ Jimmy Uso) (2:13)
  • Big Show defeated Kevin Owens vía count-out (2:40)
  • Naomi (w/ Tamina) defeated Brie Bella by submission (4:08)
  • Dean Ambrose defeated Alberto Del Rio vía DQ (w/ Sheamus, Bad News Barrett & Rusev) (9:10)

Other on-screen talent
Commentators
Michael Cole
John Bradshaw Layfield
Byron Saxton
Pre show pannel
Scott Stanford
David Otunga
Booker T
Corey Graves
Interviewers
Renee Young
Ring announcer
Lilian Garcia
Referees
Mike Chioda
Jason Ayers
Rudy Charles
Rod Zapata

I was born in 1990 but got a couple of Raw birthdays

1998, Austin and Undertaker retain the tag team titles against the New Age Outlaws, and Bart Gunn KOs Steve Williams in the Brawl for All.

2009, Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle in a blindfold match, JeriShow vs Cryme Tyme in the main event with Shaq as enforcer

2015, Stardust plants the seeds for Stephen Amell at SummerSlam, Seth Rollins breaks Cena's nose.

Also my brother's birthday 2007, Chris Benoit murdered his family....

Wasn't born on a Monday, but I was on a Thursday (hope that counts). The main event of the December 26 2002 Smackdown that happened when I was born was Benoit beating Big Show to become the Number 1 contender for the WWE Title. Also on the card was Rikishi vs B2, Bill DeMott vs Crash and Los Guerreros defending the Tag Titles against Billy Kidman and Edge

I was born in 1977 and not on a Monday. I was around 16 years old when the first RAW aired.

I'm actually not the oldest then, cool. :laugh:

I was actually born on a Monday, (I didn't even know this. LOL, funny.) But I was born in 89', before Raw even existed.

I did find that supposedly Primetime wrestling did air a show on my birthdate. But the matches were old, some from the previous year. One match actually took place in 85.

Other shows happened on my birthdate, just in different years then my birth year.

There was a Superstars show in 1993. Raw in 1995. Raw in 2000. Wrestling challenge in 1994.

WCW shows:

Saturday night in 1999. Worldwide in 1993 & Powerhour in 1993.

Archived