RyderFan

TheHavoc

People have found RAW to be crap in the past and no one gave them shit because everyone kinda understood they genuinely didn't like it. There's a reason literally everyone realizes you were just trying to get a rise out of people. If there were one or two people that felt that way, then sure, I'd side with you. But there's a reason everyone said you were trolling. Now I'm sure everyone can't feel the same way collectively and be wrong, so yeah. You're really not half as smart as you think you are.

So in other words going against the grain is always wrong and we must always side with the popular opinion?I admit disliking RAW is an unpopular opinion and they are entitled to like it, just as I am to dislike it. If people really want me to leave then I'll go (hopefully I'll be back someday). I would just like to say everyone here is pretty damn cool in their own way.

Anyway, I gotta go out for bit now, and if this is gonna be my last post before I possibly get banned then by god I'm gonna make it count and go out in the best way I can. I would just like to say that it's been cool speaking to each and every one of you, even if we didn't see eye-to-eye all the time. I legitimately wish each and every one of you guys here a successful life.

Woo Woo Woo You Know It, I may not speak to you again.

King RyderFan. :)

How... did you possibly get that out of my post. I literally said people have disliked RAW in the past too while others liked it and no one gave them shit because their opinion was genuine, while you were blatantly trolling and flamebaiting with your behavior even if you didn't like the show. Like, Jesus, grow up.

I agree with everyone else. If you want proof you were flamebaiting, there was one post where you said you weren't even watching RAW and it was just background noise, yet you still continued to post for several more pages (around 15 according to OP). You did this in the 'WWE Show Discussion' thread, yet you offered no discussion or healthy debate,and instead only posted stuff that served no other purpose than to antagonise other members. Now I'm sure you'll deny it, but you probably knew you were doing this. This is just one example and I only read two or three pages of these posts, if I read more, I'm sure there'd be a lot more proof of it.

At one point, you just pointed a yawn-smiley to describe a match, after people told you to stop saying over and over that you were bored by someone.

Also, *Censored* it, MAJOR RAW Spoilers:

Insisting on calling Gallows Festus and asking who the hell Karl Anderson is, only after everybody's reaction pointed out those two showing up was a major deal.

That's deliberate to the point you're going against the grain, just to go against the grain. Don't even think that all the wrong conclusions you're taking are legit you thinking that, but an elaborate way to *Censored* with people.

Compared to the others, I'm actually quite positive towards your contributions to the forums, most of the time. But your posts in the WWE topic was by far the longest and most annoying run of obnoxious posting I've ever seen on this forum. It's compareable to that Eva Marie-fan, but at least that one didn't went on and on and on and on and on.

And yeah, people have posted earlier with extreme discontent in regards to the content, but in most of those cases, there was a level of comedic intent behind those posts and little intent to blatantly piss other people off or to try and prove some kind of point. Or it's so incredibly stupid that it's hilarious to follow.

With you, it's not. Sorry dude, but when you're trying to be funny, you're not, when you're trying to be witty, you're not and when you try to make it seem like you don't care, you do. You're like that kid on school that gets bullied where even the teachers feel like you had it coming. Talking about you when you're upset about something. So dude, I'd learn how to let that shit go, instead of doing the exact opposite by turning full retard and almost self-destruct like that. Not a good look.

That's been kinda my point also. You've tried to turn everyone bitching at you for being A moron into this weird try-hard troll where you think you're being witty, but again, we can see right through and we're just laughing at you.

Clearly this is causing issues with a number of our members so you're going to have to watch what you post from now on. I'll be keeping an extra eye out on you from now on to check you're not still being a pain in everyone's backside.

Hahaha... just gonna leave this here. "Wasn't trolling or flamebaiting" though :lol:

Ryderdan, you are either a troll, and if you are. please shut up, because what's the point...

And if you are seriously so bitter about Zack lousy Ryder so you have to shit on some finally good matches...then don't be an asshole and let others enjoy.

Am I pissing you off? Good. I am gonna continue shitting on everything if so.

BORING! BORING! BORING! BORING!

Hahaha... just gonna leave this here. "Wasn't trolling or flamebaiting" though :lol:

Ryderdan, you are either a troll, and if you are. please shut up, because what's the point...

And if you are seriously so bitter about Zack lousy Ryder so you have to shit on some finally good matches...then don't be an asshole and let others enjoy.

Am I pissing you off? Good. I am gonna continue shitting on everything if so.

BORING! BORING! BORING! BORING!

Ops!

Archived