RyderFan

TheHavoc

RAW SPOILERS BELOW

Really? Every show? Last time I checked one RAW and a half does not equal "every show". Where was my bitching about NXT, SmackDown, Main Event & Superstars from last week then? So I bitch and moan about a RAW or two, does that mean everyone else who ever said anything negative about the product too is "trolling" as well? "For no reason" are you serious? I've stated my problems with RAW numerous times, from the

bullshit ending of the women's title match, or the way Bray's new dominance is too little. Too late.

RAW SPOILERS BELOW

Really? Every show? Last time I checked one RAW and a half does not equal "every show". Where was my bitching about NXT, SmackDown, Main Event & Superstars from last week then? So I bitch and moan about a RAW or two, does that mean everyone else who ever said anything negative about the product too is "trolling" as well? "For no reason" are you serious? I've stated my problems with RAW numerous times, from the

bullshit ending of the women's title match, or the way Bray's new dominance is too little. Too late.

Just the fact that I said "check WWE Show" thread doesn't mean you bitch about every show...

I followed the thread today for about 15 pages and all I saw was you shitting on everything (literally everything)

- A boring match between Cesaro & Owens where the best thing was the commercial break

- Festus and that other guy (who in the blue hell is he?) most likely being fed to Cena

- Another boring match

- A feud between two guys I couldn't care less about.

- Something that was too little, to late for a "dominant faction"

- A decent match with a bullshit finish

The only thing set up for Payback that even sounds remotely interesting is Zayn/Owens, yeah I should stop watching, but I think I'll stay and bitch and moan while still watching. It's the same thing all of you do, right?

and dismissing other's opinion without no real arguement whatsoever

Please check out the WWE Show thread...

RyderFan obviously trolls everyone and bitches and moans with no given reason..

Someone should sort this out

Co-signing this. It's blatant spamming and specifically designed to get a rise out of people. Can't give examples without giving away major RAW spoilers.

RAW SPOILERS BELOW

1. Just the fact that I said "check WWE Show" thread doesn't mean you bitch about every show...

2. I followed the thread today for about 15 pages and all I saw was you shitting on everything (literally everything)

- A boring match between Cesaro & Owens where the best thing was the commercial break

- Festus and that other guy (who in the blue hell is he?) most likely being fed to Cena

- Another boring match

- A feud between two guys I couldn't care less about.

- Something that was too little, to late for a "dominant faction"

- A decent match with a bullshit finish

The only thing set up for Payback that even sounds remotely interesting is Zayn/Owens, yeah I should stop watching, but I think I'll stay and bitch and moan while still watching. It's the same thing all of you do, right?

and dismissing other's opinion without no real arguement whatsoever

1. OK, I read your post wrong, my apologies there.

2. So I shit on an entire edition of RAW. I'm not the first person to dislike a show and I doubt I'll be the last. I'll defend those points though.

-I stand by that, the match didn't interest me.

-Festus got main event matches on SmackDown against the Undertaker, Luke Gallows was pretty much CM Punk's bitch. Not sure who that other guy is. And it's not like WWE's ever debuted someone as hot shit only to feed them to Cena. Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, among others have all suffered that fate.

-Again, I stand by that, the match did not interest me.

-I know for a damn fact I'm not the only person to have said that Jericho is "past his prime" or Ambrose is "mistreated"?

-As I said there, Bray is a brilliant talent but they've taken too long to finally push him.

-As states in the past, people are sick and tired of Flair's interference ruining title matches for the women. Don't see what is so wrong with what I've said there.

- Please don't act like that point isn't true, I've seen it several times where people have said they are done with the product, only to still tune in and give WWE their money for video games or the Network.

The only opinions I've dismissed are those of people who call me a "troll" or tell me to "grow up" just because I have a different viewpoint. Everything else I've actually defended.

You were never told to grow up because you have differing opinions otherwise I would tell that to every single member on this board. You were told to grow up because you're pedantic and clearly wanting to get rises out of people.

Please check out the WWE Show thread...

RyderFan obviously trolls everyone and bitches and moans with no given reason..

Someone should sort this out

Co-signing this. It's blatant spamming and specifically designed to get a rise out of people. Can't give examples without giving away major RAW spoilers.

You can put it in spoilers if you wish to give examples. :)

You were never told to grow up because you have differing opinions otherwise I would tell that to every single member on this board. You were told to grow up because you're pedantic and clearly wanting to get rises out of people.

I may have a pedantic viewpoint that is true, but I know I'm not the only one to have been pedantic in the past, ranging from people claiming WWE were never going to give Bryan the title he deserved, to well pretty much anything regarding the Authority. Where abouts have I tried to get a rise out of someone?

Not doing that unless they specifically ask me to for clarification.

OK Then, if anyone wants to shoot examples my way I'll gladly be here to defend them.

I agree too and I'm sure there are a LOT more members who'll say the same thing. It's blatant trolling/spamming/flamebaiting at this point and he did it throughout the duration of RAW. I'm all for having different opinions but anyone with half a brain would tell you that the way he was acting was a blatant attempt to piss everyone off. Not the first time he's done it, certainly won't be the last. Think he really should be dealt with strictly if almost the entire community feels the same way.

I agree too and I'm sure there are a LOT more members who'll say the same thing. It's blatant trolling/spamming/flamebaiting at this point and he did it throughout the duration of RAW. I'm all for having different opinions but anyone with half a brain would tell you that the way he was acting was a blatant attempt to piss everyone off. Not the first time he's done it, certainly won't be the last. Think he really should be dealt with strictly if almost the entire community feels the same way.

There is nothing I did last night I am not willing to defend. All I've seen in this thread is a load of saying I was "trolling" or "flamebaiting" but no evidence to back it up.

I don't care if you want to "defend" your bullshit. The "evidence" you're talking about is there in the thread in the form of your posts from the start of RAW till the end. Keep justifying it though, only making yourself look more childish.

You should care, considering all I see in this thread are claims without proof. I stand by every little letter I typed last night, just like every day I am here. If there is evidence of my "trolling" or "flamebaiting" in that thread, then there is evidence of all the times you flamed me as well. Really, being willing to defend my actions is "childish"? The "childish" thing would have been for me to run away and pretend like this never happened. I'm here and ready to defend a thing you throw my way.

People have found RAW to be crap in the past and no one gave them shit because everyone kinda understood they genuinely didn't like it. There's a reason literally everyone realizes you were just trying to get a rise out of people. If there were one or two people that felt that way, then sure, I'd side with you. But there's a reason everyone said you were trolling. Now I'm sure everyone can't feel the same way collectively and be wrong, so yeah. You're really not half as smart as you think you are.

People have found RAW to be crap in the past and no one gave them shit because everyone kinda understood they genuinely didn't like it. There's a reason literally everyone realizes you were just trying to get a rise out of people. If there were one or two people that felt that way, then sure, I'd side with you. But there's a reason everyone said you were trolling. Now I'm sure everyone can't feel the same way collectively and be wrong, so yeah. You're really not half as smart as you think you are.

So in other words going against the grain is always wrong and we must always side with the popular opinion? I admit disliking RAW is an unpopular opinion and they are entitled to like it, just as I am to dislike it. If people really want me to leave then I'll go (hopefully I'll be back someday). I would just like to say everyone here is pretty damn cool in their own way.

Anyway, I gotta go out for bit now, and if this is gonna be my last post before I possibly get banned then by god I'm gonna make it count and go out in the best way I can. I would just like to say that it's been cool speaking to each and every one of you, even if we didn't see eye-to-eye all the time. I legitimately wish each and every one of you guys here a successful life.

Woo Woo Woo You Know It, I may not speak to you again.

King RyderFan. :)

Archived