Is it at all possible to connect with the springboard reverse ddt?

J-man89

Cause seriously everytime i try that move with my Styles caw i just crash into them, move doesn't connect at all, it always looks as if i hit them with a moonsault. I mean am i doing something wrong? Cause that move never connects, never it never connects into the reverse ddt, it always just awkwardly lands on them like a moonsault.

I've tried it every way possible almost, i pick them up and while they're stunned i spring off the ropes and again doesn't connect, i try running into the ropes to springboard off them and again doesn't connect.

Ok good to know its actually possible, i thought the move was bugged or something. So its all about the right placement then? Coulda sworn i had them at the proper distance to nail it most of the time, guess they need to be what in the middle of the ring exactly or something?

It depends on the distance a wrestler can jump from.

(Not sure what the attribute is called)

Aerial/Springboard Range.

I had this figured out with a standing springboard but only with running springboard, never really succesfully hit one with the standing variation

There was a beautiful version of this a few games back where you started with the opponent on the ropes. No issues with placement or connecting, just a smooth animation of the entire move...if only they'd put it back.

ah yes, I remember it was in SvR 06

Archived