Kicking out of finishers

StealieErrl

New to the game, I get the new kick out system but it seems that when the computer does a finisher on me the kick out is slightly different? Can anyone explain this? The meter doesn't start right away when they pin me after a finisher and it seems that I have to mash the "x" button (ps4) to start the meter but it really *censored*s up my timing and I pretty much lose the match everytime even if I'm not significantly damaged.

The bar doesn't appear for the first second. Penalty of the finisher. You'll get used to the timing eventually, although kicking out of finishers is much harder as a whole since the bar gets really thin.

yeah don't mash X, the kick out doesn't start till the 1 count after a finisher..

watch out for elimination chambers, there is sometimes a bug where if you and someone else are both pinned at the same time you won't get to kick out at all and get totally screwed over.

also don't forget to press triangle when it shows up to kick out instantly if you have the resiliency ability.

yeah don't mash X, the kick out doesn't start till the 1 count after a finisher..

watch out for elimination chambers, there is sometimes a bug where if you and someone else are both pinned at the same time you won't get to kick out at all and get totally screwed over.

also don't forget to press triangle when it shows up to kick out instantly if you have the resiliency ability.

I gave everyone in the game resilency lv 2 to make matches more dramatic. Has worked great so far. You also never know with the cpu. Ive seen them have a finisher and resil 2 and not use it to kick out (rare but happens time to time).

I gave everyone in the game resilency lv 2 to make matches more dramatic. Has worked great so far. You also never know with the cpu. Ive seen them have a finisher and resil 2 and not use it to kick out (rare but happens time to time).

i mix it up a bit depending on who it is. i give resiliency 2 to my top guys, powerhouses i'll give resiliency 3 and mid carders resiliency 1

Archived