How would you design a WWE 2K Season Mode

RIGHTEOUS PHENOM97

since this game has been released I've noticed that a lot of people have not enjoyed and anticipated Career Mode and Showcase mode like I thought. I have also noticed that people have been requesting a season mode a lot lately, and I believe that is due to the want of being able to play as their favorite superstar Nevile, Sami Zyan, Kevin Owen, Dean Ambrose,etc and go thru some creative stories. Truly you don't get that now, you have to play as the chosen superstar in Showcase, in 2K you have to make your superstar from scratch... My question is, If you were a developer how would you make a WWE 2K Season?

I would design mine after SD HCTP and SYM, you had the choice to go after any title, you could add any superstar you wanted (Legend, Caws, etc), and you can draft whoever you want to what ever show. It would be awesome to see that in a season now! A lot of people would want this especially anti Cena and anti Reigns fans who would never want to see them in a Season mode.

So what would your season be like and what feature will it have?

I will also like some '08 features in Season mode like Movie Roles, R&R's, Photo Shoots, press conference, and etc. I would also like the Injury feature but I think they should take it further and give you time off... It'll be amazing to see that.

Also the ability to choose alternate attire should be added.

I will also like some '08 features in Season mode like Movie Roles, R&R's, Photo Shoots, press conference, and etc. I would also like the Injury feature but I think they should take it further and give you time off... It'll be amazing to see that.

Also the ability to choose alternate attire should be added.

They basically need to make like your a actually WWE superstar

Added HCTP stuff plus Your ideas photo shoots,press conference, etc etc

Plus yes 1000x yes they need to make it were your injuried and they need to make it were you can hold more than 1 titke

since this game has been released I've noticed that a lot of people have not enjoyed and anticipated Career Mode and Showcase mode like I thought. I have also noticed that people have been requesting a season mode a lot lately, and I believe that is due to the want of being able to play as their favorite superstar Nevile, Sami Zyan, Kevin Owen, Dean Ambrose,etc and go thru some creative stories. Truly you don't get that now, you have to play as the chosen superstar in Showcase, in 2K you have to make your superstar from scratch... My question is, If you were a developer how would you make a WWE 2K Season?

I would design mine after SD HCTP and SYM, you had the choice to go after any title, you could add any superstar you wanted (Legend, Caws, etc), and you can draft whoever you want to what ever show. It would be awesome to see that in a season now! A lot of people would want this especially anti Cena and anti Reigns fans who would never want to see them in a Season mode.

So what would your season be like and what feature will it have?

Id design it like HCTP and have every wrestler and diva record dialogue.

You can choose either to play as an in-game WWE Superstar or CAW you created. You'll also be able to create custom attires if you wish for the in-game superstar you're playing as through season mode. Being able to navigate backstage and interacting with other superstars, divas and corp would be cool as well. As long as the dialogue is spoken with subtitles, that's how I prefer it anyway.

I'd have the career mode start on April 1, 2012, with your created character in a fictional independent federation until you're hired by the WWE to be a part of the restructured NXT.

The career mode would only last 3 years, with different options for how a storyline can play out.

The mode ends when you get called up to the main roster, giving the following years game another 3 year career mode with your character, set between 2015 and 2018.

i would have some of the elements from 'Just Bring It' and 'Shut Your Mouth' for starters, but have them work better with more variety. namely things like finding a tag partner hanging around backstage to team up with, or going into the GM's office and asking for title matches.

The way I would do it would be like NBA 2K.

The problem with Season Mode is that it have a end. A career is the right approach because if you add great stuff around the matches like more interviews or just have generic cut-scenes, it can be really cool but also add specific storylines and cut-scenes because man, I remember for 2K15 or even 2K16, EVERYTIME you have a cut-scene, it is awesome and you feel like you are a real wrestler, not just doing random matches

You would start as your created character, go through a bit of nxt to "learn the ropes" when you get put into a tag match (you get a choice of your partner by walking free roam backstage like svr'11), during the match you will eventually tag in and be your partner, whilst you are fighting in the match your created character will reach out for the tag but instead walk out, leaving you stranded, this means you carry on the story as a new superstar/diva.

To make the next change you will get injured at some point and then be GM of a show, you will have to deal with random superstars demanding matches, booking shows etc, when a situation occurs that a bunch of superstars demand that you take personal action against someone/stable, you then return to action and either become the HERO by solving the problem or turn full blown HEEL by siding with the problem person/stable.

That could be a start which would also allow a tutorial style opening to be incorporated.

Archived