TNA getting sued.

Muur

TNA received a cease & desist letter last month from Ohio indie wrestler Justin Carnes, who wrestled under the name Krimson (an evil clown) and has actually worked for TNA as an enhancement talent, in regards to the Crazzy Steve character and The Decay stable, according to PWInsider. Carnes has also worked under the name Conrad Kennedy III.

Carnes claims that elements of Steve's performance have been lifted from his work as Krimson, including Steve's mannerisms, costumes, face paint and the red mist. Carnes also says he created a stable called "Dead Wrestler's Society" in 2010 and Steve ripped that idea off in TNA.

The cease & desist asks TNA to stop all usage of the copyrights Carnes claims to own, and asks that the company acknowledge in writing that they will comply by April 6th, which was Wednesday. It also noted that Carnes may pursue legal action if TNA doesn't comply.

No word yet on what TNA plans to do but their legal team has the letter. Steve has been with the company since 2014

and is the current TNA Tag Team Champion with Abyss.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0408/609558/tna-receives-cease-desist-letter-from-indie-wrestler-over-crazzy/

I don't watch but it was too hilar not to post

Yeah, I stumbled upon Courtney Rush/Rosemary's YouTube channel once and they've been doing that gimmick for a number of years now. Steve's definitely been at it for over 5 years at least.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask lol- are you serious dude? Suing over a gimmick? Get a life ya moron.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask Good luck winning this or getting booked anywhere after this, slick.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask so everyone knows this guy is coming after @steveofcrazzy 4 being successful when he couldn't be. Let him know how u feel.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask hmmm funny never hear your name anywhere.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask Lauren thinks you're a moron as well. Probably even more than me.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask Well this proves the moron statement. Dude- who do you think employs him? Cmon man you cannot be this dumb.

RichardsWesley

@RealLikeTheMask I do remember you as Conrad Kennedy- we used to laugh about how horrible you were in your ROH try out matches.

RichardsWesley

Not being happy and motivated for/by someone else's success is the most genuine portrait of a loser.

:XD:

Isn't this the guy that claimed TNA stole the "Crimson" name from him, claimed that they gave his gimmick to Sting when he was doing his Joker Sting phase and now claiming that Crazy Steve is ripping him off. I can't see it going anywhere tbh, he's took his gimmick and mannerisms from the Dark Knight and Heath Ledger, the only similarity is some face paint.

Edit: Oh yeah and the mist, which we all know he innovated and nobody that came before him has ever used the most before.

The funny thing is the red mist. Because that hasn't been a thing in Japan in for years lmao.

The guy is the walking embodiment of a shitty 12 year old made CAW. I'm surprised he isn't called Apocalypse or Scorpion or some shit

I actually like Krimson, but he deadass pulled this same stunt with TNA when Sting started doing the Joker Sting character.

I think he actually had something with Joker Sting and the Crimson name. He sent them a bunch of stuff trying to get a job, they refused him saying that they weren't looking for that kind of character, and within a few months you had a wrestler named Crimson and Sting doing something very similar to Krimson. But I don't think he has anything here. The face paint does look kind of similar, but not nearly close enough for any court to enforce the Cease and Desist order.

It was clear they named Crimson, Crimson, because he was a red head. Sting on the other hand, when he became Joker Sting, it was his choice and idea, I don't think he looked to Conrad Kennedy for influence. However I think TNA played a role in this thing he did for like a week. He'd smear red paint on his opponents face, Sting did this for like a week. Its something Kennedy is known for on the Indies, after he sent that video I think it was, TNA did have Sting stop doing it. That was pretty much the only case that guy had.

And his legitimacy starts to come in question when he's done this over and over again.

Archived