Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMike24

The New Day Unicorn Alt. Attires

Great job on these. I've downloaded all three and all work amazingly. Definitely not booty.

Great job on these. I've downloaded all three and all work amazingly. Definitely not booty.

Haha ! Thank you !! I Want to do the entrance jackets but I dont have enough ref. pics

So so good!

Thank you so much !! Trying to get noticed !

Brilliant. Saw these on DirectionGaming's yt!

That's so dope!!! I'm so happy to get noticed now a day, I appreciate the positive comments

These look great. Only thing I'd suggest is change Big E's shirt to the Vaudevillains' shirt instead. It'll look a little weird around the waist cause it's supposed to be worn with pants, but the title covers it up nicely during the entrance so yeah lol.

These look great. Only thing I'd suggest is change Big E's shirt to the Vaudevillains' shirt instead. It'll look a little weird around the waist cause it's supposed to be worn with pants, but the title covers it up nicely during the entrance so yeah lol.

I tried it and it looks great!! Thank you so much for the input.

Great work, are the colours brighter in the game itself? They seem a little dark in the screenshots.

this is indeed very awesome, I wished it was on PS4 :( would be so much better if you used the matte material

I tried to use Matte but it just didnt look right IMO, so I went with Vinyl and it gave the attires a brighter look

Great work, are the colours brighter in the game itself? They seem a little dark in the screenshots.

Very bright yes!

Used them in game, I see what you mean - great job.