Mood Discussion Thread

Twisted...

Random topic that may or may not be used, but meh.

Anyway, this is a thread to say what "mood" you are/have been in recently. I don't mean if you're in a good or bad mood, but what kind of leisure/entertainment you are currently putting a lot of "effort" into.

For example, I've just watched all episodes of, Ultimate Spider-Man, upto date. I've also watched the first 3, Sam Raimi films, and the first, Marc Webb one, 'bout to watch the second tonight. Been watching a lot of Let's Plays of Spider-Man games.

Safe to say I'm in a Spidey "mood".

So, what mood are y'all in?

Well I've recently found myself to be in the mood for watching a lot more films (classics mainly but there are some more recent ones too) to try and expand my film knowledge a bit. I watch a lot of Pointless so it helps out there too in the Film rounds (kinda covers for the fact that I know *Censored* all about History and Politics).

Also in a more travelling mood as well I guess. Not abroad at this point (work situation makes it tough atm) but I went down to my Auntie's house in Kent on my own the other day which was a nice drive, and I'm hoping to go a lot more often as well. Could also put that down to finding my Auntie really easy to talk to (probably the most of all the people in my life in fact) and my cousin being really fit... but still.

Pokemon. I started re-watching all of the episodes from the very beginning a while back...and I also bought some cards at the dollar store, which prompted me to become addicted again and buy some more cards from Amazon...which is a bad thing, since I quit my job a few weeks ago and have no income. :lol:

Found my old vinyl of the first Red Hot Chili Peppers album this past weekend so I've been in a major funk rock mood since then.

My brother and I went through dad's record collection a few weeks ago and found the Beatles "The Red Album" and "The Blue Album". Pink Floyd's "The Wall", and to both of our surprise, Michael Jackson's "Thriller", too - it's a surprise because my dad hated 80s+ pop music.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived