NICKNAMES: The Elite, The Noble

DATE OF BIRTH: January 29, 1990

HEIGHT 190.5 cm

WEIGHT: 13 Stone

DISPOSITION: Heel

WRESTLING STYLE:

Dirty

Technical

Brawling (When having a hard time winning a match in. In frustration)

Biography:

Davenport is a spoiled rich man from an affluent home in England. He inherited his wealth from his now dead parents, and uses it to throw his weight around. He refuses to be outclassed, and never fails to make an entrance.

WRESTLING

FINISHING MOVES

Cold Hard Crash (Tiger Bomb with pin combination)

Sleeperhold

SIGNATURE MOVES

Super Kick

Ankle Lock

Elevated DDT

REGULAR MOVES

Low blow

Eye Rake

Running knee

Snap suplex

T-Bone Suplex

Crossface

Dragon Sleeper Hold

Stun Gun

Headlock Takeover

Running Face Wash

MANAGER

Chandler Buchanon

Disposition: Heel

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler Morgan -/\- SUPREMEPRO MONSTER

Igniting the fire Tyler Morgan will do Wednesday Night. In front of millions of people! Much more people then before the big move to Universal Studios. Tyler Morgan can be found in his locker room punching his punching bag. He's throwing his anger out on the punching bag for the delivery man that brought him the wrong order of pizza. That and the fact that he doesn't have gold around his waist. He won't stop unleashing Hell until he has some gold around his waist. Actually, he's not gonna stop unleashing hell period.

rima - reem

Pre-show jitters. Not only was Rima defending her SupremePRO Diamonds Championship against Hayley Webb, but she had booked this entire card. It was all her vision, her creation. This show was her chance to show Universal, and the world, just how great of a wrestling mind Rima has. The card was strong, the build-up was a little long but the day was here now, and SupremePRO's finest stood out in an attempt to make this show great. Seven matches, where the majority of the roster would get a chance to showcase themselves to a wider range of audience. It was exciting. The SupremePRO general manager sat in her office, sparring lightly. Her trainer stood across from her, and Rima would throw slower variations of kicks and punches, her partner mimicking potential avenues they might use to avoid them, and this would allow Rima to use transitions. She may follow up kicks with knees to the abdomen, or look for takedowns MMA style. Rima was looking forward to tonight, she had surprises planned, a brand new theme and of course, she was opening the show. Any doubts in her head about this not going well might be erased.

Marcus and Cody

Well we have arrived at Wednesday and as such, the show is today! Marcus and Cody chilled together today and had a chat but of course neither talked about match strategy or anything, although they did mention that they should not draw through that added stip. They're eating dinner right now and look forward to fighting each other. Other than that, they will go separate again and both plan to go over their plans for the big sexy title match.

[Aaron Mercer]

The Last Samurai had arrived at Universal Studios and was currently in his locker room, snapping off lightning fast kicks into pads being held up by his sister. Already in a foul mood after having several of his shell companies in Panama exposed, he was in need of a fix of violence and looking forward to messing up his opponent at the upcoming SupremePRO supercard. It's clearly a mismatch so Aaron was not planning on giving his opponent any respect at all, he was going to go out there and be a total dick and bully Travi around, and there was nothing he was going to be able to do about it because he was just some young turd being thrown to the wolves against a ten year vet with deadly technique. The dreaded emperor of shadows was most definitely salivating at the thought of getting a heap of his shit in, making a statement that he was done messing around now and was someone to be feared by any rookie or flavor of the week looking to come in and make a quick name for themselves.

ENTRY II: VISAGE

14xl5x1.jpg

"Fashion over function...beauty is vanity. This seems rather appropriate given the current state of the institution once known as Supreme Pro Wrestling, now SupremePRO. A simplistic and minimalised identity appealing to those amongst us that don't have the attention span to absorb anything longer than a 140-character Tweet. The winds of change have encompassed "SupremePRO" and this has been accepted by the masses, both fans and talent alike. They do not boycott the product or rebel against the system in the name of Michael Bryce but they simply accept the new Supreme Overlord; Rima and all her promises of fame, wealth and security...and why wouldn't they? The signs are clear but what they don't realise is that by accepting this change, this new Universe will swallow them whole. Fame? Maybe. Wealth? Perhaps. Security? I'm sure but none of it will last for ever, one day they will simply wake up and wonder where it all went wrong. This land once filled with so much promise, now just and empty shell filled with fading memories.

Whilst the descent of SupremePRO will be a life changing event for many, it will merely another adventure for Your Captain, just another tale in my ever growing legend and that tale truly begins this evening with you Mr. Scorpion as we tangle for the second time and let me assure you, it will not end like our previous encounter, the official will not be responsible for securing your undeserved victory, he will not be responsible for your protection. Just like everybobdy else in the arena, he will merely be a witness, an innocent bystander to you downfall and my ascension!

Join me my brothers and sisters for this land will not live forever but through me you can. I will be you vessel."

Captain Osiris stares into the camera as it fades to static.

RockStar Owen Young!

You may have not have heard from Owen Young recently, however that doesn't mean he hasn't been very busy. The busyness has came in the form of sorting out the life of his mess of a best friend, drug abuser Jackie Bruce, who has been checked into a rehabilitation clinic for minor celebrities where he will be living for the forcible future. Between sorting everything out, Owen has spent his little spare time preparing himself for his return to singles competition. Hardcore Owen Young fans will know that he started his career as a singles competitor, and during that time only actually won one match, which was against SupremePRO's Scorpion. Since that time Owen has had some success in singles matches, defeating the likes of Marcus and former WWE champion Troy Pierce, however a lot of work has been, and still has to be done in order to ensure a successful return against the legend that is Tyler Morgan.

Yoshino

Not much longer now. Yoshi is ready. Ready to fight for her life. She doesn't wanna lose her job, so she needs to step out of her shadow and beat the living crap out of Envy. Even with the motivation the question is whether she can do it because Envy is used to it, Yoshi is not. Once the time comes for the main event, any butterflys will need to be gone and she will need to be completely in the zone, go to the same place that she went to in her attempts to put Envy through a wall, as well as Rima through a table. She doesn't like that place though... but she will need to make at least one more trip, for old times sake.

3fD7dEh.png

Hey watchers on the SupremePRO Youtube Channel, sponsored by Milkduds! My name is Eric Andre, and I am joined here with our resident Cutie Pie, Travi Marceau. So Travi, big week for you, but it has got to sting coming oh so close to winning the Internet Championship?

Oh most definitely darling. I find it hard to believe that I was so close to winning the Internet Championship from Nicholas Lancer, and a mere second away from the referees hand slapping the canvas before the match’s time limit drew to a close. And not only that, I had pinned Monsieur Lancer within 5 seconds of the championship scramble even happening. Now, babe, I know how a championship scramble works, and I hold no grievances as to whether the title does or does not belong to me. As much as I find it utterly absurd, Nicholas Lancer is the SPW Internet champion. For now at least! But you know what they say, Eric, C’est la vie.

So you are planning on going for the Supreme PRO Internet Championship again?

I truly believe that Monsieur Lancer is dastardly. Despicable. Without question, without fail, always and invariably, exceedingly unpleasant. How can un petit garcon be so smooth? Je ne sais quoi, Eric. Je ne sais quoi. I have proved that I can beat him once before in the championship scramble. I feel that we need someone better equipped to represent that title. This fellow besmirched that golden rule of the Internet Championship. Before he got his obscene unmanicured mittens on that title, that title would be defended on a weekly occurrence. I will be a fighting champion, and I will restore honour to that title, honour and prestige that have significantly plummeted in the short reign that Lancer has held the gold. I believe that Nicholas Lancer fears me. I believe that he has seen what I am capable of, and that he has never had to handle a man like me before. Well darling, there is a first time for everything. I eat men like you for breakfast!

UBP4T0P.png

YgffJgQ.png

LIVE in HD from UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!

With a crash of explosives, the SupremePRO arena was giving its first intro. A capacity crowd filled the Hollywood studio, with the new set being shown off for the TV cameras. Fans leaned over the barricades with signs held above their heads, all wanting to take in this unreal atmosphere. The live feed would switch to the commentary desk almost immediately, Adrian Chambers and Neville Donovan were ready to start this one off.

Adrian Chambers

LADIES AND GEN-

Before Chambers could get three words out however, his voice was drowned out by something familiar. It was the theme song of SPro's new general manager and new Diamond Division Champion, Rima. After a small wait, Dimitri Khabilov would emerge from the back with Rima sat upon his shoulders, a microphone in one hand and the Diamonds Championship held in her other. She was dressed to compete, although had a pair of darkened Aviators covering her eyes. It was not clear where she looked on-camera, but Rima stared directly down at the ring. Competition was in her mind, but not before a small message to her opponent. Dimitri stepped to the middle of the stage and then down the ramp, Rima smiling and waving as the crowd attempted to boo her out of the building. As they reached the apron, Dimitri leaned forward and allowed Rima to step comfortably onto the apron, the champion waiting for Khabilov to climb the stairs and lift the middle rope up. Rima would step through and raise both arms infront of the hard camera, leaning against the ropes infront of her. She waited for her music to die down, taking the atmosphere as she did so. This was hers, it was all hers. It was time.

"A week of high praise... They're giving me props, they're making me blush. They're calling it a new era, a fresh idea, the next-level in professional wrestling. They're calling me a genius, they're calling me a visionary, they're calling me a messiah. The person to carry this industry out of the dark ages, to the modern era and make this shit 'cool' again. They're kissing my feet, they're worshipping the ground I walk on, they've got people writing my story. I am the next level, and you better be damn sure that I deserve every single bit of this praise I'm getting. You can all sit there and boo me, you can scream obscenities at me and make me out to be the bad girl, but look where you're sitting. Look at this set, this ring, this entire building. I have elevated this company in ways you couldn't understand. Everyone backstage is in my back pocket, and I am untouchable. The hottest commodity in wrestling, the most valuable asset in modern entertainment, the most natural money-maker in this business today, and yet there's still some people who manage to find a bad word to say about me... There's nothing to dislike, I am the reason you're sitting in this air-conditioned studio. I'm the reason you have lighting to allow you to see the action. I'm the reason the viewers at home are getting the best possible angles for every single situation... But whatever, some of you can't be pleased and I accept that. I mean, I can't understand it, but trust me when I say it's not something I worry about at night. None of you keep me awake with doubt. You're irrelevant, and your opinions before and after the change prove that even moreso. You didn't change, but I managed to without you... But still, it's unnecessary, but even moreso from specific people backstage."

Rima changed her stance within the ring, turning herself towards the entrance of the arena. She watched the ramp carefully, always weary of an intruder. Dimitri had kept an eye too, scouting from the corner of the ring.

"Because whilst the fans have no reason to go with me or against me, they get the product anyway, there are some of you who still don't understand me. There are some of you who still won't rub the shit out of your eyes and wake up. Despite the fact your bank accounts are ten times healthier and we're hitting the mainstream, some refuse to accept what I do and the reasons I do it. Specifically, people like you Hayley Webb... You of all people should get my logic, by any means necessary, right?... Don't tell me you suddenly found a higher power and grew above that shit, cause you're an expert at it. Instead of sucking it up and taking your defeat like you should have, you tried to slander me. You tried to tarnish my name, all whilst using it for your own benefit. You claimed my reputation, my legacy, is tainted... Isn't that sweet?... Because this arena is my legacy. This company is my legacy, and it's doing better than it ever has been. You should be thanking me, bitch. You should be shaking my hand for making you more money than you have and ever would have. Your name getting mentioned next to mine for the past week has been the best thing that ever happened to you, so why don't you quit the bullshit about legacies and suck it up?... This little thing you have against me, it's not about legacies. It's not about reputations. You know that isn't something you can compete on, but instead it's pure jealousy. Jealous that I am where I am, and you are where you are... You can try to pass it off, say that girls looked at you and saw you as their hopes and dreams, but that's old news, doll. Me right now, I'm the real aspiration. I'm the inspiration. I'm your hopes and dreams, sweetheart. I'm where you wish to be, the pinnacle of this sport with the best mind in the game and the best fight in the game. Tonight, I'm gonna prove exactly why Rima is where she is, and we're leaving with it decisive, minus all the fuckery, you know?... Haha! You?! A nobody, worthless, washed up and BROKEN! Me?! Untouchable, Royalty, Champion, FLAWLESS!"

Rima leered at the crowd, working from Hayley's promo this week. She took one last look around the crowd before letting her title belt fall from her shoulder, sliding it under the ropes and to the ring floor outside.

"Let's do this, bitch."

Adrian Chambers
"Well if you're Hayley Webb there, you've gotta feel disrespected. Webb brought us a SupremePRO exclusive earlier this week, straight from the heart, and Rima just mocked it."

Neville Donovan
"It is disrespectful, but that's Rima's entire game. She plays to get under her opponents skin, to throw them off their own game."

Adrian Chambers
"Well let's get straight into this match, as Hayley Webb looks to start Rima's new show on a sour note by reclaiming a title that she claims she never lost, but instead one that Rima stole. I'm excited, Neville."

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL
RIMA © VS. HAYLEY WEBB
SupremePRO DIAMOND DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

In the match that was touted to christen the new SupremePRO location, Rima and Hayley Webb would square off for the SupremePro Diamond Division Championship. The match would start quickly, with Webb unleashing some early aggression. The former champion was obviously looking for revenge tonight and her offence would seem more aggressive than usual. Rima was tackled, barged and cross-bodied by an energetic Webb, who after using alot of energy early on would slow things down with a shoulder grip, digging her nails into the shoulder blade of Rima. The hold soon transitioned to a headlock, Webb looking to deprive Rima of oxygen and to slow the champ down. It would almost be too early for that though, Rima eventually contorting and wriggling out of the hold, and leading with an offence of her own. It was a different style than the Rima of old, with Rima abusing a waist-lock and using it to throw Hayley Webb to the ground repeatedly. With a variety of german suplex's, body-lock trips and the occasional judo throw, Rima dominated Webb and would occasionally scream in the ex-champs ear. No matter what, Rima wouldn't release the hold and it was leaving Webb frustrated. The tide would turn once more however, after a long beatdown by Rima, Webb managed to find her feet and dived headfirst through the middle rope, landing on an empty ring floor but snapping Rima's neck against the ropes in the meantime. The champ recoiled in the center of the ring, grabbing at her throat as Webb stirred on the outside. Rima called the referee for assistance, and he would check her out, but there was no signs of any serious damage. As Rima checked for Webb, she didn't spot her. She wasn't where she'd thrown herself, and it then became clear that Webb was up. Top rope. Hayley flew down with a frog splash, the crowd popping as she covered Rima for a close two-count. Rima was in trouble and she knew it. Webb had momentum back and both were tired. The champ scrambled to her feet, but would be taken back down by a clothesline. Once more Rima rose up, but another clothesline took her down. Third time's the charm? Not at all. Rima stood groggily, and would turn just as Webb rebounded off the ropes for her Contract Killer! The bicycle kick. As Rima's face created a loud slap and the champion fell off to the side, Webb stood in the center of the ring with a smile on her face. This was her chance. She would retrieve Rima from the corner and stood her up, leaning her against the turnbuckle. Webb then took to a run across the ring, tapping the opposite turnbuckle and switching back, running. She jumped and raised her right leg for a second bicycle kick, but Rima would dodge her head to the right and Webb's leg would go over the shoulder of the champion. Rima then held the back of Webb close, pulling the other leg up and onto her shoulders. Powerbomb position! Rima stumbled from the corner, gaining speed and then using her last ounces of strength, sending Hayley flying into the other turnbuckle! Both women collapsed onto the mat, and neither was out. They looked at each other from their stomachs, and then both clambered upwards as quick as possible. They were up at the same time, exchanging punches. Rima would get the better of it, being the more powerful diva, and then aimed for the DDG! Webb ducked, running under the leg and hitting the ropes behind Rima. As the champion turned, Webb hopped on the spot and spun a full circle, nailing Rima in the jaw with a discus elbow! The champ was stunned, falling to her knees! Webb lined it up, hitting the ropes once more! Facial Re- NO! As Webb leapt for the curb stomp, Rima pulled back and the stomp connected with the flattened hand of Rima! The champ would roll out of the ring, clutching at her hand in agony. She grabbed her title from ringside and began her walk around the ring as Webb watched, screaming at the champ to get back into the ring. Rima didn't listen, walking with her title clutched against her chest. Webb stepped out of the ring and watched helplessly as Rima struggled up the ramp. Hayley grabbed at her hair in frustration, watching at the referee counted the ten. This was over.

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a double count-out this match is a draw! And retaining, still your Diamond Division Champion, RIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAA!"

Adrian Chambers
"I can't believe what I've just seen here. Rima has walked out on the inaugural match of SupremePRO! What a cowardly move from the champ..."

Neville Donovan
"...and what a shame that match had to be lost like that! That match had everything; excitement, drama, extreme, but the ending will forever be tainted as Rima chose the easy way out of here tonight!"

Adrian Chambers
"Unfortunately, it's a tactic that is used and abused these days. However we have to move on here, although Hayley Webb is going ballistic at ringside."

Neville Donovan
"That she is, but we need her outta here because we've still got alot of great matches to come, and this next one could be a biggie. Aaron Mercer versus Travi Marceau. You wanna talk about opportunities?! These two have proven themselves to be capable of competing with those big boys, and maybe this will be the match to finally send them up to that next level!

Adrian Chambers
"That is exactly right! This is the type of match that fans love, because it's two superstars who are on the cusp of big things, and tonight they'll get a chance to gain a yard and put their names firmly in the talk for title shot opportunities. It's all coming up next, ladies and gents!"

60Jf8mK.png

Adrian Chambers

"That's right, ladies and gentlemen. A big thank you to A Day to Remember, for our song for the Supercard 'Paranoia', their new single in stores now!"

Neville Donovan

"You know who should be feeling some paranoia right now? Rima, after running out on that last match. Webb will be after the GM, and she won't be happy. Not at all. That's twice she's cost her."

Adrian Chambers

"I agree, but now let's turn our attention to a match that excites alot of people. Mercer versus Marceau, two superstars who are on the course for gold, but one will take a huge step ahead of the other tonight as they look to showcase themselves to the new ownership. Big opportunities in this one. Let's get it on."

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

AARON MERCER VS. TRAVI MARCEAU

Here we are, 5 minutes in. Nothing much has happened, just a few resting holds, and Mercer had a near fall with a neckbreaker. Mercer lifted Cutie Pie up slowly by the head and then drove him down, head first into the mat, with a facecrusher. Mercer stuck his boot across the throat of Travi, holding it for a 4 count before being pulled back by the ref. As Mercer complained, Travi regained some energy, enough to roll Mercer up. Close 2 count that time. As they both got to their feet, Mercer went for a clothesline which was ducked. Travi continues running against the ropes, rebounding off at Mercer with a diving elbow! Straight away it was followed by a cover, which was a 1 count. Travi went to pick Mercer up but got a shoulder tackle to the ribs. Mercer got up and hooks Travi's head, powering down with Kneeling Facebuster. With Travi down, Aaron Mercer climbed the ropes, looking for some sort of diving manoeuvre, one would hope. He perched as Travi began to get up and as Travi got to his feet, Mercer tried a diving cross body, but Travi darted out the way, meaning Mercer hit nothing but canvas! Mercer got up immediately holding his ribs in pain, but Travi grounded Mercer with a lethal drop kick. This gave resting time for Travi. Travi sat in the bottom turnbuckle trying to catch his breath, as Mercer lay on the mat. Travi used the turnbuckle to pull himself to his feet, and then climbed to the top rope. Travi leaped off with a Frog-splash, connecting hard to the midsection of Mercer. Travi felt his midsection and rib area, due to the pain, and for this reason, was unable to get the pin immediately. Travi then managed to finally make the cover, Mercer kicked out at a 2 count.

The two men got up to their feet simultaneously, and began trading blows in the centre of the ring. A snap jab by Travi was met by a chop from Mercer. A European uppercut by Mercer was countered with an elbow by Travi. Mercer managed to knee Travi, straight in the gut, and Mercer hit a hard scoop slam. Mercer then lifted up Travi in an Oklahoma Slam position, but he wriggled off, bounced off the ropes, and then was caught in a scoop powerslam. Aaron then went to set up the Ghost Buster, the cross legged Fisherman Buster. Aaron stalked, and as he applied the suplex hold, Travi fought out with jab to the gut. Travi then ran the ropes, hitting a two handed bulldog in the centre of the ring. THE FACIAL! Travi pinned after his signature! 1....2..... No! Travi got a 2 count. Travi and Mercer then met back in the middle of the ring, and Travi swiped Mercer's legs, and locked in a cloverleaf. Mercer looked set to tap out, but as all looked bleak, Mercer showed amazing leg strength and forced off Travi. The duo got up, Travi countered Mercer's clothesline attempt into a reverse STO. Travi then riled the crowd, firing them up. Mercer had then used the ropes to get to his feet. Travi charged, and was met by a running knee by Mercer. Mercer pinned! 2 count!

Aaron Mercer used the ropes to get to his feet. He then stepped into the centre of the ring, and swung a wild punch. Travi ducked, and hit a heavy snap jab. Mercer did not fall, but he stood up, looking totally dazed. Travi went for a clothesline, but Mercer ducked out of the way and hit a spinning back kick in the stomach, followed by a gamengiri! 1...2.... Only a 2 count was acquired. Mercer got to his feet, and Travi then forced Mercer to the corner of the ring, and ran at him, leaping into the air, and hitting Mercer straight in the face with his ass, Rear View Style in the corner! Mercer slumped into the corner, and Marceau backed up, and he a crossbody into the corner! Marceau was feeling it, and Mercer was still in the corner. Someones ass was going to be in someones face, stinkface style! He grabbed his shorts, and wrenched them straight up main street exposing his buttcheeks. As the French Fondant approached Mercer...

NICHOLAS LANCER, HE'S OUR MAN, THE GREATEST GUY IN ALL THE LAND!

NICHOLAS LANCER, WE LOVE HIM, WON THE TITLE WITH A PIN!

NICHOLAS LANCER, BETTER THAN YOU, MANLIEST MAN, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

What the hell? To be fair, it was a pretty shitty chant by Nicholas Lancers cheerleaders, and it was the painfulness of the chant that distracted Marceau.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LANCER!

Travi turned around as the fighting stopped, and Aaron Mercer hosited Travi Marceau up onto his shoulder. Kamikaze Farewell!!!! Pele kick onto a falling Marceau! Cover! ONE! TWO! THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match via pinfall, AAROOOON MEEEERRRRRCEEEEERRRR!"

Adrian Chambers

"Unbelievable! Another great match spoiled there, this time courtesy of Lancer's cheerleaders?! I'm not sure what's going on there, but Marceau must've done something to piss the Internet Champ off, because that's out of nowhere."

Mercer stood upon the top rope with his arms in the air, celebrating this victory tonight. A huge victory, too. He had overcome a stiff adversary in Travi Marceau, and after a well-deserved few seconds of celebration, Mercer returned to his cold self, exiting the ring after wiping his boots on Marceau's battered back. Travi on the other hand looked up from the floor, wondering what had just happened. Why were the cheerleaders out here, had they cost him his shot at the belt?... Who knows. The fans would applaud the Canadian too, who sat in the center of the ring with a grimace on his face.

Neville Donovan

"Exactly right, Marceau provided an excellent performance on Sunday's special, but it doesn't explain this. He didn't disrespect Lancer in anyway, so why has the champion sent one of his girls after Marceau?... I'm sure we'll find out soon."

psvTZmX.png

Adrian Chambers

"That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Monster, one of the new sponsors for SupremePRO. Release the monster within you! Speaking of monsters, let's turn to our next match in this supercard. Captain Osiris takes on Scorpion in a match that has been long overdue."

Neville Donovan

"Exactly, much like Yoshino and Envy, Osiris has just refused to get off Scorpion's case, and I think the Master of Darkness is gonna make him pay tonight!"

GRUDGE MATCH - ONE FALL

CAPTAIN OSIRIS VS. SCORPION

The match begins with Scorpion and Captain Osiris circling each other, the two men then lock up in the center of the ring. Captain Osiris gets the early advantage by taking the head of Scorpion and locking it tightly in a headlock; he then took down Scorpion and continued pressure of the headlock. Scorpion was only down for a few seconds as he then worked his way back up to his feet and then pushed Captain Osiris off of him and into the ropes. Scorpion ducked down and then was able to catch his foe and doive him into the mat with a Back Body Drop. Wasting little time Scorpion quickly followed up by aggressively stomping the midsection of Captain Osiris, Scorpion now picked up his foe and placed him into the corner. Scorpion hit a few hard knife edge chops across the chest of Captain Osiris; he now looked for a big right hand, but Captain ducked and then answered back with a few chops of his own. Captain took a few steps back and waited for Scorpion to move out of the corner, as he did, Captain Osiris took Scorpion down with a well placed Scoop Slam, taking the big man off of his feet. Afterwards Captain Osiris waited and hit a huge Clothesline onto Scorpion. Captain Osiris pinned Scorpion 1.....2....No! Scorpion is able to get his shoulder up before the count of three could occur, quite convincingly it must be said. Captain sized Scorpion up, looking for something big it seems, he then charged at Scorpion. The big boy sidestepped Cap, which sent him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Scorpion then grabbed Captain Osiris and drove him into the mat with a Swinging Full Nelson Slam, Scorpion then immediately goes for the cover 1......2.....NO! Captain Osiris kicked out, and Scorpion was very quick, locking the legs of Osiris in an Indian death lock! Scorpions left leg pushed off of Osiris knee. Osiris was screaming in pain from this hold, a new one that Scorpion had not shown before. Osiris looked pained, and he looked trapped. He reached for ropes, to no avail and went to tap. He managed to take all ounces of remaining strength and dragged himself to the bottom rope which negated the sub. Scorpion got to his feet, and went to pick up Osiris. Osiris then kicked Scorpion in the shin, and Scorpion dropped to one knee. Osiris hobbled to his feet, and ran at Scorpion. Scorpion managed to avoid a clothesline attempt, and he hit the Death Sting! Yeah!! Pin attempt! 1....2..... Nope. Now dear reader. Osiris didnt kick out, but Scorpion stopped the pin. Scorpion then dragged a lifeless Osiris to his feet, and he hit a Tombstone Piledriver. Count to 100! This match was done!

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by the way of pinfall, SCOOOOOORRRRRRPIIIIIIOOOOOOOON!"

Scorpion stood above Captain Osiris with a grin on his face. He had overcome his rival in devastating fashion, and after a few seconds to take in the moment, with a puff of smoke Scorpion was gone. The crowd was impressed with the illusion, but this wasn't scripted stuff. Scorpion was literally from another world, and his performance and post-match actions had proved that tonight. Great effort. The crowd would cheer as the commentary team finished this segment off.

Adrian Chambers

"Great win! We expected Scorpion to see Osiris away, but that was better than expected. The Master of Darkness gets past Osiris tonight, putting an end to the nuisance that had been a thorn in his side for too long."

Neville Donovan

"Very good, Scorpion now has the chance to move onto bigger and better things. I feel like getting rid of Osiris was just the start of a successful run for Scorpion!"

QiMJ4nU.png

Adrian Chambers

"SupremePRO REVIVAL, that's just under a month away now! SupremePRO's first special under the new regime, and if it's anything like the start we've had tonight, we'll be in for a treat!"

Neville Donovan

"Not only that, but this new championship is sure to be on the line! Tag team partners, former champions, Glen Cody and Marcus will square off to decide the inaugural SupremePRO Universal Champion! I cannot wait for this!"

Adrian Chambers

"That's right, ironman rules as these two -who know eachother so well- compete for the title. They've had their differences in the past, and will Rima's match-up reignite that old feud? We'll see. Hopefully, we enjoy a good clean match-up between two of SupremePRO's top competitors, both of whom will make great additions to our singles division here.".

15 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH

GLEN CODY VS. MARCUS

SupremePRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

This match, as expected, began with a handshake. The sound of the bell immediately sparked both at each-other however, the start initially involving a few lock-ups before the bigger Marcus would gain the upper-hand with some clever chain wrestling, turning a rear waist-lock into a leg sweep and then transitioning into a north south headlock. Both competitors knew that a draw would mean this title would go to neither man, so it was fast-paced. Marcus immediately looked for a choke, but the fresh Glen wriggled out and immediately began to rain forearms into the face of Marcus. The bigger man wouldn't go down however, and one forearm from Marcus stunned Glen. As Glen wobbled on his feet, Marcus went for a spear, but Glen would leapfrog and then wrap an arm under Marcus, rolling him up for a close two. Before Marcus could get up, Glen was already hitting the ropes and nailing clothesline after clothesline, the last a leaping clothesline that would see Marcus fall in prime position for a top rope move. Glen quickly rushed the top rope, clambering up and looking for his frog splash, but Marcus instinctively escaped the ring. This didn't deter Glen though, who leapt from the rope to the outside, dropping Marcus with a missile dropkick. As the Boltonian hit the barricade, Glen escaped back into the ring. A count-out was a fall, and with a time-limit as short as this, Glen would take any fall he'd get. The timer already stood at twelve minutes, but Marcus found his way to the apron at a seven count and this led Glen to land a bicycle kick, sending Marcus back to the outside. The crowd began to rise in volume, and Glen jumped on the spot, then hitting the ropes behind him before running and leaping for a plancha to the outside, coming down clean on Marcus! Immediately after, Glen would slide back into the ring as the count started. It would reach an eight before Marcus rolled himself back in. As he propped himself up on his knees, Glen ran for a shining wizard, but Marcus would avoid and find his feet. Glen continued his pace, running at Marcus for a cross-body, but Marcus would catch him in midair. With Cody held, Marcus would spin and lay out Glen with a sidewalk slam, laying Glen out. The tables had turned, but time was running out for both men. Ten minutes on the clock meant that a third of their time was spent, and they knew a fall was necessary soon. Marcus would rain hands down upon Glen until satisfied, then standing and bringing Glen up with him. With a side headlock, Marcus ran and planted Glen down with a bulldog, and then began a climb to the top rope. Marcus was renowned for a frog splash of his own, and would aim it at Cody, landing it flush. Marcus looked for a fall, but only gained a two-count. Not enough. Another glance to the clock revealed just over nine minutes. Marcus would take a few steps back and evaluate his options, but then made up his mind and stepped right into the corner. He beckoned Cody up, the spear was imminent. Glen rose to his feet and turned, but he knew this set up and had it scouted. A sideways roll saw Glen avoid it, and Marcus who had stopped himself by sliding on his knees would then be met with a shining wizard! Cody had a decision to make, and then immediately climbed to the top rope. He was looking for the frog splash here, and with a high leap he looked to have it. NO! Marcus raised the knees! Cody's lungs were emptied, he was winded and immediately popped back up to his feet as he clutched at his chest. Marcus saw the opening, with a glance at the clock, seven minutes, he would aim and connect with a superman punch! It landed and Cody would stumble backwards, instinctively covering his face. As he bounced forward from the ropes, Marcus would look to finally hit his spear. CONNECTED! Marcus had landed it! Cody was folded, and the cover was made! ONE! TWO! THREE! Marcus was one up! He checked the clock once more, and we were at six. Not only was that good for the fresher Marcus, but Cody remained down. The clock counted as Glen stirred, eventually reaching our final five minutes before he could stand. The referee would restart the contest, and immediately Marcus went for another spear to end this one as a contest! NO! Marcus connected with the middle turnbuckle as Glen jumped up, and Cody would sit on his back, rolling forward for a sunset flip! It transitioned into a pin, but Marcus was out of it by the two! Glen was still groggy despite his reversal, but he had stunned Marcus there too. Both stood at the same time, and then came the groggy forearms. They exchanged, Marcus cracking Glen with one, but it was returned. The size difference eventually came back into play, Marcus landing a heavier forearm that sent Cody into the ropes. As he rebounded back, Marcus would look for a flapjack, however Glen planted a foot under the legs of Marcus. It would stop the lift, but an inside uppercut from the Boltonian would stop any resistance. Marcus would change his approach now, shoving Glen back away from him. Cody hit the ropes and stumbled back towards him, Marcus vaulting Glen upwards as he looked for his powerbomb, but Cody would get over the back of Marcus and catch him on the way down for a neckbreaker! This was his chance, with less than a minute ands a half on the clock! Glen turned and ran to the top rope, but by the time he had stumbled to the top, Marcus was below him trying to hold him up there. With a leg locked around the top rope, Glen punched with all his power. He had to get Marcus off. Fifty seconds. Strike after strike connected with Marcus, and any resistance seemed to have disappeared as Marcus just looked to hold on. Forty seconds. Glen drew back and would crunch Marcus in the jaw with a strike, and the Boltonian fell back! Cody would quickly look to stand on the top rope, but by the time he did Marcus was up again! It was his chance! Glen flew forward, looking for a seated senton, but Marcus caught him on the shoulders! With a twist on the spot, Marcus would slam Cody down for the powerbomb! The Marcus Bomb! Unbelievable! Marcus immediately fell into the pinfall, the referee counting! ONE! TWO! THREE! It was two-nil! Two-nil with fifteen seconds left! Marcus was your new Universal Champion, and he knew it. Sitting up on his knees, over his fallen partner, Marcus raised his arms above his head as the timer hit zero.

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match at the end of fifteen minutes, by two falls to zero, and your NEEEEEEEEEEEEW SupremePRO Universal Champion! MAAAAAAARCUSSSSSSSSS!"

Marcus would stand in the ring as the referee handed him the SupremePRO Universal Championship, the Boltonian's eyes filling with tears as he raised it above his head. Confetti would rain from the ceiling as Marcus fell to his knees, patting Cody on the chest before wiping his eyes with his jumper sleeve. He was the first SPro Universal Champ, and it meant alot to him. After taking a moment to appreciate the crowd, Marcus would take his leave, allowing Cody to recover alone.

Adrian Chambers

"Condolences to Glen Cody, but that right there was a champions performance from Marcus, and he rightfully walks away with the gold tonight! Wonderful performance from a man who never looked like losing to his long-term tag partner."

Neville Donovan

"That was a showcase, a statement if you will. It was a statement to announce Marcus' return to the singles division, and I'm sure whoever likes the look of that championship will face a mountain of a task taking it away from him."

Adrian Chambers

"Well, we might already have someone. Just in my ear now, announced for next week, Marcus will meet one of tonights other victors in Aaron Mercer. Now that is an insane match-up!"

Neville Donovan

"Wow, we might be on course to have another supercard. That is a huge one. We talked about stepping up, Mercer might be taking his chance next week against a champion. I've got goosebumps just thinking about it!".

H3GMCKb.png

Adrian Chambers

"Welcome back everyone. If you're just joining us, we have a real treat for you coming next. Owen Young versus Tyler Morgan in a match that many are saying, like Mercer-Marceau, could define a new title challenger."

Neville Donovan

"Exactly, you've got Owen Young. An underdog, but a fighter. He's one of the most charismatic performers on the roster, with a really unique arsenal of moves, and across from him you've got the polar opposite. You've got a mountain of a man, a monster. This man isn't charismatic, this man isn't a breath of fresh air. No, this man is a destroyer. Tyler Morgan is a beast, who will look to decimate the smaller Young today with his devastating array of power moves."

Adrian Chambers

"Well, I can't wait. Let's not waste anymore time, and get straight into this one!"

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

OWEN YOUNG VS. TYLER MORGAN

Our fifth match of the night features a one-on-one match-up, which sees the Owen Young square-off against Tyler Morgan - a clear size advantage in this one, ladies and gentlemen! The match starts off with the much smaller Owen Young dodging a few lefts and rights from Morgan before responding with a perfectly-executed Dropkick to Morgan's chest. Instead of falling backwards, however, Morgan simply stumbles backwards - clearly not phased much at all. Once again, Young leaps in the air for another Dropkick which connects! This time, Morgan stumbles backwards yet again; and finds himself resting in the corner turnbuckle. Young creates a lot of distance; to the opposite corner turnbuckle before darting across the ring like a missile and connecting with a Dropkick to Morgan's face in the corner! Morgan comes stumbling out of the corner and eventually falls down to a knee. Owen wastes no time in capitlozining by hooking Morgan's head in a front facelock before falling backwards with a Snap DDT - spiking "The Voice of Insanity" directly on top of his head! Owen quickly covers;

ONE, TWO, kick-out!

Moments later, Tyler Morgan capitolized off of a mistake from Owen, who attempted his patended Lionsault maneuver early on, which was countered with a pair of knees to The Rockstar's sternum! As soon as Owen got back up to his feet whilst clutching his rib area, Morgan quickly dashes across the ring and turns Young inside-out with a vicious SPEAR! Morgan falls into the cover, in which he would receive a near-fall, much to Tyler's chagrin.

From this point forward, it was all Tyler Morgan, who had Owen grounded and positioned in the center of the ring with an Abdominal Stretch, in which Owen would get himself out of after moments of the crowd rallying him on. Morgan was clearly stunned, and Owen would push himself off the ropes before returning to the center of the ring, in which Morgan goes a patended manuever of his own; The Unexpected (Flying Heel Kick)! Owen, however, would avert the maneuver, and counters with a kick of his own; a Spinning Wheel Kick across Morgan's face! Morgan was out, and Owen would quickly fall over his body, hooking both legs as the referee made the count;

ONE, TWO, kick-out!

Now, Morgan was rocked a little bit and was in a bad position in the corner turnbuckle; taking a flurry of punches to the head as Owen stood on the second ropes. The fans would count along with each punch that was delivered; on the count of seven, however, Morgan would bring himself and Owen out of the corner, with Young places on his shoulders in a Powerbomb position. As Morgan began to execute the move, Owen had the wherewithall to counter with a Hurricanrana Pin - and another near-fall! Morgan retreats to the corner and Owen closes in. Morgan lifts Owen over the ropes; and Owens lands on on the ring apron. Morgan swings and misses wildly with a punch that Owens ducks. With his back turned, Owen grabs Morgan from behind pulls his head and neck across the rope with a Reverse Guillitone-like maneuver. Owens quickly climbs the top rope, looking to perform a high-risk maneuver from the top with a dazed and confused Morgan standing almost in the center of the ring. Morgan cuts him off, though...and fights him on top rope. Owen was sort of reeling here, in which Morgan began an attempt to deliver a Superplex from the top. Owens fight himself out of this perdicament, fortunately; and delivers a few stiff elbows to the side of Morgan's head which causes him to fall back-first onto the mat behind him. Owen quickly leaps off the top rope with his Diving Leg Drop finishing maneuver! The near leg was hooked;

ONE, TWO, THR--NO! ROPE BREAK! LEFT FOOT ON THE ROPES!

The fan couldn't believe and Owen Young couldn't believe, either! Owen would drag the body of Morgan to the center of the ring, signalling for the Lionsault oncemore. Owen runs towards the ropes, springs off and falls backwards with the Moonsault. Morgan quickly rolls out of the way, and Owen's agility allows him to land on both feet like a cat. It looked as if Owen tweaked his knee a little on the landing, which didn't make for a good recovery. Morgan takes advantage of this, and quickly hits The Unexpected (Flying Heel Kick) - and he got ALL of it! And of course, Morgan wasn't done here - it was a precursor to the end, folks! Morgan picks up Owen Young and finishes him off by planting him face-first with a Corkscrew DDT! It was academic;

ONE, TWO, THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match via pinfall, TYLERRRRR MOOOOOORGAAAAAAAN!"

Adrian Chambers

"What a match! What a match! Morgan is a beast, a monster, but he knows he's been in a fight tonight. Alas, Tyler overcomes the challenge and gets himself a great win over Owen Young! Wow!"

Neville Donovan

"Just what he needed, too! Tyler's been on a downward spiral as of late, so this win could reinvigorate him. I know Rima sees great things in Tyler's future, and this could just be the start!"

Owen Young sat on his knees as Tyler left the ring, insinuating just how close that match was with his fingertips. Morgan shook his head and brushed it off, wandering up the ramp with a cocky grin on his face whilst a rising Owen Young would receive an audacious applause from the audience. A wonderful match, capped by a great show of respect from the Californian crowd.

JITYG9r.png

Adrian Chambers

"That's right ladies and gentlemen, Harley Davidson. One of SupremePRO's lead sponsors and getting a great stage here, as the viewers flood in for this one. Champion versus champion, need I say more?..."

Neville Donovan

"It's hard to give a better sell than that, this match is between two of SupremePRO's best, they're not friends. This will be a dogfight as both look to prove who the better man is. This is going to be crazy, Adrian! Absolutely crazy!"

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

NICHOLAS LANCER VS. JAK STORM

CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION

As the starting bell rang, both champions would meet in the center of the ring. Lancer was mouthy, noticeably calling Storm 'bitch' a few times, and eventually the two foreheads met. This was gonna be feisty. Lancer made the first move, looking for a slap, but Storm dodged and landed a right of his own. Storm was more powerful and the strikes rocked Lancer until he was up against the ropes, the referee counting to four and Storm broke the pace. As Storm backed away, the slap Lancer was initially looking for connected, and this led to a thesz press through the ropes by Storm! It was spilling to the outside already! Storm continued offence, throwing Lancer against the barricades and striking him, but Nicholas would sneak a low blow with his knee as the referee focused on his count! Storm immediately appealed, but the referee's view was obstructed! Jak recovered on the outside as the referee reached a count of eight, rolling in as Lancer jumped on the spot, cheering. The cheerleaders stood infront of the announce table in a group, all pointing at Storm. Lancer was too focused on them, though, and would be thrown over the top rope towards them. Thankfully Lancer held onto the rope, and Storm would sprint at Lancer, looking for a bicycle kick. Thinking quickly, which was odd for Lancer, the Heisman pulled the ropes down and saw Storm fall over the top, into a circle of cheering cheerleaders. They began dancing around him as Lancer hip-thrusted on the apron, a wide smirk on his face. The referee started counting again, but Jak was already on his hands and knees. Lancer should've been paying more attention too, as a sweep of his leg was enough to pull him to ringside, Storm twisting and looking for the discus lariat. Lancer blocked, hands on the arm, and would use the grip to Irish whip Storm towards the ringpost. Fortunately Storm caught himself and stopped, turning and catching a flying Lancer with a spinebuster! Count of five from the referee, but Storm wasn't interested in winning this way. He hoisted Lancer up and rolled him under the ropes, winking at the cheerleaders who had calmed down after that. Now in the ring, Lancer would punch Storm from his knees, but a heavy knee would be enough to stun the Internet Champ. Storm thought quickly, lifting Lancer up and irish whipping him. As Lancer returned, Storm aimed his discus lariat. Connected! Lancer crumbled to the floor as Storm covered. ONE! TWO! Close, but a kick-out. As Storm looked up from the pin, Lancer would raise his head and this led to Storm punching it back down again. Maybe high risk time? Nope, not ever for Storm. Grabbing Lancer around the neck, he lifted the big man up. Storm knew what was next. A huge irish whip would send Lancer running, and Storm hit the ropes adjacent, it was POUNCE TIME- NO! Lancer would leap over Storm's attempted lunge, and as the Mighty Storm turned around, Lancer would plant a kick to the gut. Waistlock now, Lancer looked for the belly-to-belly, but Storm was huge. Elbows rained down, 12-6, onto the top of Lancer's head. The waistlock got progressively weaker until Storm was happy, lowering his arms. He looked to unhook this lock, NO! HEADBUTT! Lancer nailed Storm in the nose with the headbutt, and the big man was shaken! A kick to the gut of Storm would send the superstar to the ground, and Lancer would quickly climb to the top rope. Storm tried his best to get up quickly, but Lancer leapt from the top and connected with the diving knee to the skull! Storm folded up! Lancer was now in two minds, but he chose the harder option. It was finisher time. As Storm slowly found his feet, Lancer was against the ropes being fed water through a straw whilst being towelled down by the cheerleaders. Another cheerleader was in the ring, a small whiteboard out with magnets on it as she discussed the tactics for this next move. It was all getting Lancer in the mood. One last sip, and then the flex. Let's end this, thought Lancer. He stood across from Jak, and produced a massive uppercut that would drop Storm to a seated position. Oh here we go! Lancer began to jump on the spot, the cheerleaders were clapping. It increased in pace, all in unison, until it was too fast! Lancer aimed, he sprinted, he fired! MISS! Jak had rolled to the side, and Lancer hit the ropes, but found himself running straight into a standing Storm! One hand around the chest of Lancer was enough as the two spun, Jak was looking for his spinning sideslam! THE MIGHTY HURRICANE! NO! Lancer wriggled out of the hold mid-spin, and was around the back of Storm! ROLL-UP! PRESSURE ON THE NECK! ONE! TWO! THREE! HE DID IT! LANCER DID IT! HE'S PINNED THE WORLD CHAMPION!

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a pinfall, NICHOLAS LANCEEEERRRRRRRR!"

Lancer stood in the ring with his hands shaking, he had done it! Tears were immediately falling from his eyes, as he fell backwards into a trust fall. And who was there to catch him? None other than his sloot squad, the team of cheerleaders lifting him up onto their shoulders as they carried the winner around the ring! Lancer just held his arms above his head, eyes closed as he took the moment in. That was until he opened them, starting a chant. "WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!" The cheerleaders joined in as half of them took Lancer's weight in-ring, the others heading to the apron to transport him out. Once settled, they all carried him down the stairs as his music played. This was a moment.

Adrian Chambers

"Lancer did it! He beat Storm, clean! Unbelievable!"

Neville Donovan

"I can't believe it! Nicholas Lancer looks ecstatic, he is being carried out of here like a king! This is unbelievable! Storm was beaten tonight by the better man, and he would admit that. What a showing from Lancer!"

Storm would smack the canvas of the ring as he watched the victorious Lancer ascend, carried up the ramp and through the entrance to the back by his cheerleaders. The world champion had lost clean one-on-one. It was unprecedented, the crowd were in shock, but Jak would pay his respect to Lancer. A few claps and a couple shakes of the head were enough for Storm, and after grabbing his title he looked set to leave the ring. As he reached the center, one more clap and wave for the SupremePRO fans attending, when all of a sudden the lights went down... The arena was pitch black. Storm stood his ground, and watched his surroundings carefully.

Adrian Chambers

"W-... What's going on? The lights in the arena have just gone down. I-..."

Neville Donovan

"This is creepy, man... I can barely see Storm, but he-"

The arena would suddenly begin to play a theme, but the place remained pitch black. Crossfaith's Wildfire echoed throughout, the titantron then turning on. It illuminated the building, Storm watching carefully as static covered the screen. This was creepy, and Storm was visibly distressed by this. Suddenly, a spotlight on the ring. A deep blue light would capture Storm further, but the crowds noise went through the roof as the light revealed another man in the ring with him! On the apron! Some recognised the man, and those who didn't were informed as the tron revealed the name 'JAYSON ADDAIR'... The place erupted as Storm's eyes widened, the world champ turning on the spot and receiving a massive springboard Meteora! THE KILLING JOKE! STORM IS LAID OUT! JAYSON ADDAIR IS HERE IN SUPREMEPRO! Standing over Storm's body, Addair would turn to the hard camera and extend both arms out by his side, an arrogant smirk covering the free agents face. He has arrived.

Adrian Chambers

"I cannot believe my eyes! Never have we had someone of this calibre in a SupremePRO ring! Jayson Addair, ladies and gentlemen, one of the hottest free agents in the world!"

Neville Donovan

"OH. MY. GOD."

Addair by now had Storm's title in his right hand, and he held it to his face. That said enough, Jayson was here for a reason. Dropping the title onto Storm's convulsing body, Addair would turn and roll under the ropes, backing up the ramp just as Jak looked up from his slumber. The two locked eyes, Jayson laughing as the segment would fade away.

1pS0Jee.png

Neville Donovan

"That's right, catch Danny Acton in his SupremePRO debut this coming week. You're not gonna wanna miss this guy! High-flying, high-intensity, and tons of potential. You're looking a future champion there, mark my words!"

Adrian Chambers

"But now, ladies and gentlemen, we're now on the cusp of our main event for the evening. In a match with so much on the line. This could be Yoshino's last match in this company, as she'll have to fight for her contract against a woman who has caused her so much trouble since the very start!"

Neville Donovan

"Exactly right, Envy Noire has been a constant thorn in the side of the Idol Nakano, but tonight the two will settle the score in a match that will decide this feud. It will mean the end for one of them, figuratively or literally in the case of Yoshino Nakano."

Adrian Chambers

"High stakes indeed, especially in our main event. This very match could define SupremePRO. This is how we mean to go on, I couldn't be more excited. Envy, Yoshino. Do us proud."

LAST WOMAN STANDING MATCH

ENVY NOIRE VS. YOSHINO

IF YOSHINO LOSES, SHE'S FIRED

The match between Envy and Yoshino was one that was highly touted, and a nervous-looking Yoshino would receive a slap from Envy to kick things off. This set the match into motion, Yoshino dominating with her incredibly slick muay thai style, keeping Envy at bay with oblique kicks and push kicks. Yoshino eventually wore Envy down enough to use suplexes, however Envy would eventually find her way back into the match after countering a clothesline into an armbar. Yoshino was held in the hold for over forty seconds, but this match had no submissions. Eventually Envy would release and turn her attention to the weapons that surrounded the ring. Envy's choice was a kendo stick, she would re-enter the ring to a standing Yoshino nursing her arm, however a wild swing from Envy meant Yoshino could duck and deliver her roundhouse finisher! Envy was laid out, however Yoshino was shocked when after a small delay and a six count, Envy clawed her way back up. Suddenly the stipulation of the match became damning, you'd need more than a roundhouse kick to put your opponent away. Yoshino refrained however, beating Envy down using the ring and her own arsenal of moves. This would work for Yoshino, but she would gain six counts and eight counts. It didn't look like ten was a possibility, even after Yoshino connected with a second kick finisher! Envy was down, but found her feet using the ropes at nine. Nakano was well ontop, but became frustrated. After another combination of strikes, Yoshino would put a foot wrong. The champ allowed herself to be reversed with a move sending her over the top rope, and this meant recovery time for Envy. Not only that, but weapon time. Envy disguised knuckle-dusters on her right hand, with Yoshino coming back to the ring for an exchange, only for the metal shields on Envy's hands to bust her cheek open. Yoshino crumbled to the floor, Envy sitting over Yoshino and repeatedly striking the Japanese diva in the forehead with the knuckle dusters. It continued for a good thirty seconds before Envy slumped off, exhausting herself. The referees count would reach an eight before Yoshino on her knees would be enough for Envy to take matters into her own hands. Now wielding a chair, Envy aimed for Yoshino but would miss. Yoshino then took aim, a dropkick sending the chair into Envy's face. It wouldn't keep Envy down for long, but it meant making a decision quickly. Yoshino looked to the floor and grabbed the chair, wiping the blood that oozed from her forehead across her face. It covered her like war paint, and Yoshino then aimed for Envy, cracking the opposing diva with a chair shot. Yoshino could only stare at the canvas and throw the chair to the side as the referee counted, however to the Idol's shock, the referee only reached nine! Yoshino stood in shock, and waited long enough for Envy to take her by surprise with a leg sweep. As Yoshino scrambled upwards, Envy would connect with the Black Dahlia! That was it! The referee counted as Yoshino spiked on her head, but by eight the diva was somehow propped up on her knees. Envy looked down on her in the center of the ring, screaming abuse. She grabbed Yoshino by her hair as the count-paused, and Yoshino returned the physicality by spitting a mouthful of blood into the face of Noire. Envy's eyes widened in shock as Yoshino stared at her, teeth covered in red. This wasn't over yet. Not for Yoshino. As Envy aimed a punch, Yoshino blocked and headbutted upwards, nailing Envy in the jaw. As Noire stumbled backwards, a dropkick would take her out of the ring. This fight spilled to ringside, Yoshino turning in the center and hitting the ropes, then diving through with a suicide dive to take Envy back and against the announce table! Yoshino was up quick, three punches and a spinning heel kick by Yoshino cracking Envy and allowing the Japanese superstar to lay her on the announce table! It was time. After a few hammerfists by Yoshino, the Japanese star would scream into the face of a downed Envy. It was a show of dominance, and Yoshino would turn and follow it up by climbing the apron, and then to the top rope! Silence filled the building as Yoshino looked down on her long time rival. She would take it in, and then jump on the spot. She would twist, landing backwards on the top ropes and then springboarding into a moonsault, landing gracefully in devastating fashion! She crashed through the table, Envy inbetween the impact! The referee started his count almost immediately, but Yoshino would climb up at five and, with a face as red as the depths of hell, turned to the ring. Grabbing Envy by the hair, Yoshino dragged the downed body towards the ring and up onto the apron. After rolling Envy into the ring, Yoshino grabbed a second chair from under the apron and then turned her attention to the ring. Nakano would slide Noire face-down onto the chair that already sat in the ring and then reach for the other chair. No hesistation now, Yoshino slammed the chair down before falling backwards, brushing her bloodied hair out of her eyes as the referee counted. It was a ten, everyone knew it was a ten. This was done.

DING DING DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of this match by the way of a ten-count, YOSHINOOOOOOOO NAAAAKAAAAANOOOOOOO!".

Adrian Chambers

"You wanna talk about main events? You wanna talk about excitement, electricity, star power? That had it all, that w-"

A blood-soaked Yoshino would sit against the corner as her theme music began to play, having finally seen rid of her long term rival Envy Noire in devastating fashion. The referee for the match Brianna Rios would approach Yoshino, shining a small torch into the eyes of the Idol, but soon enough determined she was fine. After a few more moments to recover, Rios walked Yoshino to the center of the ring to raise her hand as fans applauded both women's efforts tonight. Yoshino was about ready to make her leave when she spotted someone at the top of the ramp. SupremePRO general manager Rima! Yoshino's eyes widened as it seemed like Rima was heading straight for the ring. The Japanese diva got into a fight stance and beckoned Rima forward, but it would soon become clear why Rima was out here. Hayley Webb came sprinting from the back and this led Rima into a run, the general manager running around the outside of the ring! In an attempt to cut her off, Webb would slide under the bottom rope and shouldered past Yoshino, but as quick as she had done that, Yoshino spun Webb back around. The crowd hushed as Webb and Yoshino stared each other down, Webb looking slightly intimidated as she stared into the bloody mask of Yoshino's face. It seemed to last an eternity, and Yoshino would take a step closer as the two exchanged words. The moment was only interrupted by a cackle, as Rima on the outside had grabbed a microphone.

"HAHA, ISN'T THIS SHIT FANTASTIC?! NEXT WEEK, YOU TWO! NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH, LET'S SEE WHO WANTS IT MORE!"

Rima cackled as the show closed off, Yoshino and Webb not taking their eyes off one another, but both had definitely heard that announcement. They knew the person they were measuring up to was their key to the Diamond Division Championship.

Shows credits:

KhabibKnows, AlmostEasy, StarStruck.

lgerOuh.png

-

IGelBAp.png

WORLD-RENOWNED FREE AGENT JAYSON ADDAIR SIGNS WITH SupremePRO!

Industry legend Jayson Addair today made a shock return to professional wrestling, the free agent choosing SupremePRO as the location of his return by signing a two-year deal with the company. A multiple time world and tag champion, Jayson Addair holds numerous records within the business and brings a uniquely excellent CV to the doorsteps of PRO. Famed for his fast-paced high-flying game, and trickery with submissions, Jayson has developed into a wrecking machine and has become one of the sports most feared stars. Despite his small stature, Jayson had taken down men much bigger through perfect technical skills and unbelievable resiliency. Rima, speaking to SupremePRO's media team, called this a coup for the company. "This is a statement. We've signed alot of good people recently in an attempt to up the numbers and the standard here, but Addair is the pick of them. He is truly the one to look out for, and I couldn't be happier that he's chosen us as the next step in a wonderful career. Not only is this a great move from a marketing point of view, but this is great for the locker room too. Addair is a standard-setter, and I fully expect everyone to up their game upon his arrival." Addair has already appeared on SupremePRO TV, but details of a return to the ring have yet to be heard. No date has been set yet for an official debut.

QoxHV1H.png

TECHNICAL NEWCOMER PRESTON DAVENPORT SIGNS WITH SupremePRO!

Englishman Preston Davenport today signed with SupremePRO, the latest of many acquisitions to the ever-expanding SupremePRO roster. Preston has built a small reputation within southern England, the inheritor is a grand estate within the region. With a few years of wrestling experience under his belt, Davenport is famed for wrestling dirty. The Englishman already looks to be the master of manipulation, and also has an impressive technical arsenal to back it up. Fans can expect to see the debut of Preston Davenport shortly, the new SupremePRO superstar set to make his debut on a coming free-to-attend house show. He's a personality that you're going to want to see, and a great addition to SupremePRO's already-strong male division.

The Noble, The Venerated, The Esteemed, The Superior | Preston Davenport

A slick limousine with dark tinted windows pulls up to a dingy curb in Los Angeles California. A door opens as harsh talking can be heard inside the vehicle. A tall slender man with good features turned into a snarl steps out of the limousine. A look of disgust crosses his face as he takes in his surroundings. A short portly man hurriedly steps from the limousine as well, carrying a rolling suitcase, a large black leather gym bag with "PD" Monogrammed in gold script on the side, and a brown suitcase. The man nearly drops the gym bag, which evokes the taller man to sneer "If I'd known you were so bleeding incompetent I would have never hired you. You make a poor excuse for a god damned personal assistant, Chandler." The short, rotund assistant, Chandler would sigh and apologize to Davenport. Davenport retrieved a cigar from the breast pocket of his crisp, well pressed suit jacket, lit it, and put it in his mouth hanging out one side. He would sigh and say "It's alright Chandler, you know I just don't like grime, and this city is certainly crawling with it. It's put me on my edge, chap." Davenport uttered out of the side of his mouth as he puffed on his cigar. He would take out the cigar and examine it as if he were contemplating it, and his place in the universe deep in thought. "I can't believe that sniveling peasant at the airport tried to get me to give up my first class seat. I don't care if there was a veteran on the plane, if he wanted a first class seat, perhaps he should have chosen a more lucrative career, eh, old boy?". Davenport finished his cigar, threw the end on the ground and walked into the hotel he had put himself up in, renting the entire top floor of the nicest hotel in California, while putting Chandler in a dorm in the hostel down the street. These living quarters would have to do until he bought a house on the beach. He was used to living comfortably and expected nothing less. He wasn't going to let his time in this dingy, dumpster fire of a city ruin his refined taste. Despite the horrid, and simply appalling nature of the city in which he'd found employment, Davenport was excited to start his new career, and see his new stomping grounds as soon as possible. However, he thought to himself, if this company was anything like the surrounding area, he could have just bought it out, instead of being an employee. Alas, that was not what Preston Davenport was here to do. Preston Davenport has ventured to the United States for one reason, and one reason alone. To dominate.

Marcus||Universal Champion

Well, there you have it. Unlike Bolton Wanderers, who are shit, Marcus was able to pick up a 2-0 victory, pinning Glen twice. Once from a spear and once from a Marcus Bomb. Good good stuff and Glen put up one hell of a fight. Glen could've gotten a fall too had Marcus not spent a lot of the match time wasting once he was 1-0 up. It could've backfired but in the end, Marcus got the second fall and is now your Universal Champion. The title belt is actually a lot sexier than those Tag Team ones and there's always something a little more special about winning a championship on your own, you don't have to rely on anyone else - though if you screw up you can't have anyone in it to bail you out should the need arise. A lot of people tipped Cody for the upset but it didn't happen and Marcus remains the master, in this student/master relationship. The time will come once day where Glen usurps' Marcus' throne but that day was not today and the multiple time world champion has another championship added onto his illustrious title history.

We didn't have to wait very long to learn Marcus' next match either, as he will go up against Aaron Mercer, the leader of the Shadow Empire. Whilst they have never faced off before, there's a lot of animosity between them, Aaron hating Marcus for the way he Tweets or something and Mercer has given many pot shots to Marcus in the past. For the most part he ignored them but Mercer, that doesn't mean your insults didn't piss him off. Now that you're in his cross hairs, you should probably study up on that Iron Man match up because otherwise, you wont fare very well. On the other hand, Mercer has like, 47 ninjas from Naurto helping him - so that may prove to be a problem. Maybe Marcus needs to become a wizard? some people have said he looks like Harry Potter when he was a teenager, so clearly if ninjas are a thing, Marcus must have some latent powers of magic down there somewhere. That, or he can at least be a fairy.

Glen Cody||Oops

Speaking of fairies, Glen lost. He was close but no cigar. Maybe next time? Glen will wollow in the self pity of losing and try again in whatever match up he has next. For now, he will congratulate Marcus on his win because who better than your best friend to win the gold, if you cannot win it yourself? the answer is Yoshino.

YgffJgQ.png

LIVE in HD from UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH

HAYLEY WEBB VS. YOSHINO

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

DANNY ACTON VS. DIMITRI KHABILOV

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

JAKE MORGAN VS. OWEN YOUNG

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

AARON MERCER VS. MARCUS ©

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

JAK STORM © VS. TYLER MORGAN

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

THE MAIN EVENT

NICHOLAS LANCER © VS. TRAVI MARCEAU

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Ivb5WRk.png

UPCOMING HOUSE SHOWS

FRIDAY - 8TH APRIL 2016

ADAM SILVA VS. DANNY ACTON

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

GLEN CODY VS. JACOB CASS

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

ANDRE DUKE VS. THE SCORPION

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

-=-

SUNDAY - 10TH APRIL 2016

CHRISTOPHER ROYCE VS. PRESTON DAVENPORT

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

ARCHIE SEBASTIAN CHALMERS VS. JON JRYGIN

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

BLAKE ANGEL VS. JAYSON ADDAIR

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Ivb5WRk.png

Exclusive Video Blog

A camera pans across a well furnished, ornate hotel room, finally stopping on a man wearing a silk shirt and tailored vest. He sat behind a lavish desk, and folded his hands in front of him, showing off his posh gold cuff links. This was Preston Davenport. After staring into the camera, thoughtfully, and calmly, he finally spoke.

" You may not know who I am, SupremePro fans. But soon you will. My name is Preston Davenport, and I am the liberator of this company from it's dreary existence. I am the first bit of real royalty, or real success that's ever stepped through those doors and ever will. You see, this sport as you know it has been lying to to you. These so called "wrestlers" trot themselves out in front of a mob of rioting plebeians, claiming it is for your entertainment."

Davenport's calm face started to twist into a haughty, arrogant expression.

"You see, they've been lying to you. You turn false idols into heroes, but that's okay. I'm here to tell you what you are too unintelligent to know. I'm sorry it's that way, but it is. You are beneath me, and it is just the natural place of the universe. I am not here for you, the fans. I am not here even for my opponents. I am here to make money. Not because I need it. Not because I want your support, or backing. Because it builds my power, and my prestige. I am the noble while you, and all my opponents are the serfs. Do not ask me for my autograph if you manage to see me eating at a restaurant, although that's unlikely, because I feast on meals that are worth more than your yearly salary every night. Point being. You're nothing to me but the money you spend on tickets to see me beat down a peasant."

Davenport's face now transitioned into a calm but angry expression.

"Now that you know why I am here, and who I am, I must now discuss my first opponent. A certain Christopher Royce. I have already received a report from my scout I keep on retainer to watch tape for me. And him, nor I was impressed. Of course, I must admit, I do have some level of regret. If this were the times of old, his magician act may have been enough to get him a spot in my court as a jester. Sadly, we are in the modern day, where all the huddled masses can be pretend to equal a noble like myself. So I will be the one performing the magic trick on Sunday. I am going to make Christopher Royce disappear. Poof. Gone. You're welcome."

A knocking could be heard on the door in the background.

"Ah, well it was a nice talk we had, but my caviar has arrived. See you soon. Ta!"

Davenport gestured with his hand and an arrogant smile crossed his face as the camera went dark.

Tyler Morgan -/\- SUPREMEPRO MONSTER

Ahhhhh, huzzah! Tyler Morgan had done it. First ever Supercard of SUPREMEPRO and Tyler Morgan had a fantastic victory on it. Tyler Morgan would walk backstage after his match as he's stopped by Eric Andre the new Backstage Interviewer who's replaced Jade Lowe.

"Well Tyler you just defeated Owen Young out there congrats. Not only that but your gonna be facing Jak Storm next week what are your thoughts about this?"

Tyler Morgan would just stare at Eric with a emotionless blank stare. Then his expression would change into a smile. He'd then give a chuckle.

"You know what I love doing Eric? I love hurting people. There's something about putting people in pain that's just..... Satisfying. My match with Owen Young was what you would call.... A joke, that was my challenge. Rima obviously saw how silly this was an saw my potential and so that's why I'm facing Jak Storm next Wednesday. Jak Storm is going to be far better of a challenge then Owen Young. And putting Jak Storm in pain is going to be.... Exciting!

Eric would cringe as Tyler talked about how much he liked hurting people.

"Well Tyler, that's certainly disturbing that you enjoy putting people in pain but how do you think your going to pull off what your Brother couldn't? Your Brother could never beat Jak, what makes you think that you can.

Tyler Morgan chuckles and begins laughing maniacally.

"Oh Eric, you are hilarious. Let me tell you something.

Tyler Morgan would grab the back of Eric's neck and with a firm grip as Eric cowers.

"Don't you ever compare me to my Brother. I'm better, I'm smarter, and I'm champion material unlike him. I've actually won gold. I'm a two time Internet Champion in this business. I'd say it's the perfect time to go after the World Heavyweight Title. So unlike my Brother I'm gonna get the job done.

Still tight in Morgan's grip Eric would stutter out.

"W-w-what about Jason Addair? Or Nicholas Lancer? Looks like they've got their eyes on the title as well.

Tyler Morgan would chuckle as he tightens the grip.

"Man, you just seem to be asking the wrong questions today don't you? No one will stand between me and that World Title. And anyone who does is going to get their ass kicked. I'll give them the voice of Insanity kick so hard they will swallow all their teeth. Mark my words. And this one is to all who are watching. I will be World Heavyweight Champion real soon.

Tyler Morgan releases his grip on Eric and gives him a big pat on the back which causes Eric to cringe from the sting of the pat. Then Tyler walks off as Eric rubs his neck in pain. This concludes the interview.

ms46wnlh.png

"Oh, shit. Jayson Addair!" That was Danny's reaction when he saw the man appearing on the big screen. He - like the majority of the roster - was watching the show from the back and he couldn't help but marking out a little bit while the show was going on. That only lasted for a second, when Danny realized that he might have to face him in the future. Seeing his own debut properly announced afterwards was obviously a great moment and a milestone for him too. So much stuff happened on the very first SupremePRO show, that he would himself would definitely tune in next week, to see what happens further. Except that on next weeks show he himself would have his proper debut for the company. And in his debut he would face ... Dimitri Khabilov.

That's one hell of a task at hand. Not only was Khabilov his boss's assistant...his fighting style was a very dangerous one. Especially to a fast-paced wrestler, such as Danny himself. "If he gets me in a hold and tires me out...I'm done...", he mumbles while reading the notification on his Samsung Tablet. Just as he was about to get lost in plan-making, he recieved another message from the SupermePRO team. Apparently he was going to wrestle this week already. Just like last week he would compete at the Friday night house show. This time his opponent would be Adam Silva, a man, who's in-ring style was closer to Danny's own, although Silva was obviously the more experienced combatant. After all Silva was one half of the innagural - and now vacated - SPW Tag-Team champions. Khabilov, with his international experience, also has some titles to his name. No matter how you twist it...Danny Acton was definitely having the odds stacked against him in both matches. Especially since there was always the risk of getting hurt on Friday and wrestling not-fully recovered on Wednesday. Although even if that were the case he would probably still be better off than Yoshino, who won the very first main event of the rebranded SupremePRO with a crimson mask and a number one contender match a mere week later. "I guess that's how I have to prove my worth to the industry.", Danny concluded and closed the message. "Lets see..." He quickly scrolls to his older messages. "Ha! There it is!" Danny opens up the suggested formula, that was sent to him by the company. Someone suggested on cutting a promo or doing an interview in order to promote himself. So that's what he was going to do. With a few words and two clicks the message was out and Danny was back with planning his preparation before his debut.

Yoshino

...well, Yoshi doesn't appear to be fired. Shh, don't tell Rima- despite bascially murdering Envy, in what was probably the most brutal women's match there has ever been in any company ever- Yoshi didn't actually make Envy bleed, though she may as well have. Envy could potentially be gone from SPW here though she'll probably be reet. Whatever happens, Envy has had it coming. How could sweet ole little Yoshi even do something like what happened? well, it wasn't the 'you'll be fired' it was the slap. Yep, that twigged Yoshi's brain. Then, being busted open sent her into crazy mode. Yoshi before last night had never had anything more than a minor cut and... it just snapped her mind, it sent her off the deep edge. She doesn't even remember most of what happened afterwards, it was basically a yandere mode. Scary. She had to catch the rerun to see what she actually did after that and asked "if that really me?", she of course knew it was but she's scared that she was capable of putting Envy through the announcers table, then smash a chair over her head. Probably could've killed her. Anyway post show was dedicated to sorting her hair it, it is covered in blood, like seriously, there was more hair with blood on it than hair without blood on it. 14 washes later and it's seems to be okay now but she will still be paranoid for a long time. Yeah, she never wants a situation like this to arise again because if it does? ...Yoshi is terrified that what is essentially an alter ago at this point could do a lot worse than what Envy ended up receiving and if Envy has learned anything from breaking the cutie, it should probably be that the most sweet and innocent can actually come with the biggest surprise. There was also the matter of Hayley and Rima post match but for now, Yoshi is a little more concerened with her hair and getting that massive gash on her head covered in make up. She has the upcoming week to worry about becoming number one contender.

NICHOLAS LANCER | SupremePRO INTERNET CHAMPION

"Carry meeeee!" Lancer would scream, despite the fact that's precisely what the cheerleaders had been doing for quite a while now. As the four girls carrying Nicholas turn a corner and head down the next hall, it becomes apparent that Amy has actually collapsed at some point, getting left in the dust as the girls continue to carry the man who straight up pinned Jak Storm, the SupremePRO Heavyweight Champion. If that isn't an indication of who the TRUE best man is on the SupremePRO roster, he Nic doesn't know what is. Also, Tyler Morgan isn't a two time Internet champion. Interim pins during the Scramble don't matter/count as reigns. The only fall that matters it the last one, and that was Nicholas'! Lancer is eventually put down, seeing a card for next week has already been posted. Reading it, he sees he'll be facing Travi Marceau. Huh, he thinks to himself. Better lube up, just in case. With a straight face as he continues to read the card, the four remaining girls again lift Nicholas and begin carrying him to his locker room, with Amy crawling not far behind them. "Water...water..."

The Aura of Excellence | Preston Davenport

Preston Davenport sat in his hotel room, watching the highlights of Real Madrid vs. VL Wolfsburg. It was considered a shocking defeat, but little did the world know, the refs were in Davenport's pocket, and he had a large bet on Wolfsburg. Another day, another dollar. More like Another day, another fortune to be made by the vicious business man, Preston Davenport. He thought by now he'd stop being impressed by himself, just by mere exposure, but he never seemed to get over just how excellent he was. He ate his caviar as he mentally prepared to go to his new work tomorrow, and test out the gym equipment. Hopefully it was satisfactory, or he may have to have his gym at home moved brick by brick for his comfort. He could do it, surely, but it was just a little bit of an inconvenience. He also hoped no one would look or engage him. But surely, they must know the social hierarchy. They must know he isn't to be bothered. Regardless, he would just have to employ Chandler to beat off the throngs of fans waiting to get a glimpse at the new king. Preston Davenport.

Ivb5WRk.png

SupremePRO App Exclusive

This exclusive app video begins with a close up of Jon Jrygin's smirking face. There is a feeling of confidence.. no, cockiness, that seems to have reappeared on the One Man Main Event. Fresh off a house show victory over Adam Silva, one word seems to describe Jon. Free. After a month of playing the good guy, the self proclaimed past, present and future of Professional Wrestling caved in and celebrated his victory with an intensive beatdown. No one had heard or seen Jon since then, but it was time for him to address the SPW universe. The camera begins to zoom out, as Jon begins talking (in formatting!).

"Man.. It is good to be back. You truly do not know what you got.. until it is gone. When I came to Supreme Pro Wrestling, I tried my best to be a good guy. I really did. And all that did was just prove to me that the only thing that matters in this business is getting your arm raised after the bell rings. The journey does not matter, the ends justify the means, and just because you won doesn't mean you're finished tossing your opponent around. I did not just beat Adam Silva, I decimated Adam Silva. I slaughtered Adam Silva. I sent him from the mat straight to the hospital. Hell, he might even still be there, no one has heard from him since. And as I smashed his skull straight down onto the canvas, I could hear the cries from the audience. Why, Jon, why would you do it?! Because. Of. You.

At my core, I am a good person. I am just trying to find the success I deserve, like any respectable human being. But when, like an assclown, I tried catering to you people's demands, all I did was come up short. How do you repay me for that, as I stole the show night after night? You called me washed up, a hasbeen, you said my 15 minutes were up. Well, newsflash, we got Adam Silva here for an interview and his lifeless corpse is saying my time has just begun.

Adam is merely the beginning of the Jrygin era here in SPW. This Sunday, I take another step up the ladder in the form of Archie Chalmers. See, ol Arch and I shared a roster in SCW, although we never came face to face. While Archie floundered, I was THE main event. And this Sunday, Archie is not just going to find out why. He is going to be buried right beside Silva, six feet under with a tombstone on top. I don't want to hurt Archie, frankly, he means nothing to me. Unfortunately for him, he just happens to stand in my way. On Sunday, May 8th, SupremePro is having a special show entitled Revival. I plan to not just be on that show. I plan to steal that show and revive the legacy that was stripped away from me when Second City's doors slammed shut. It doesn't matter who they put in my way; stand them up so I can knock them down. Jon Jrygin is back. Jon Jrygin is better than ever. And Jon Jrygin is just..

getting..

started."

Jon chuckles slightly out of his breath as he turns around, ending the promo. Sunday could not come fast enough.

VGKmGBg.png

Zyh9OuR.png

gY3DDcE.png

Q: "What're your thoughts about what happened out there tonight?"

'the elite empress'

WEBB, HAYLEY // "This is bullshit. Plain and simple."

Webb exhales a bit as she begins collecting her thoughts.

'the elite empress'

WEBB, HAYLEY // "Of course, when the lights shine the brightest, when everyone's watching, when there's no room for errors and when the pressure is on - like, really on? The "champion" cracks under it all like I KNEW she would, 'cause we aaaalll now know she can't do it by her damn self!" Webb shakes her head in a very frustrated and agitated manner; passing a hand through her raven-colored locks before resuming. ""Untouchable?" "Royalty?" "Champion?" "Flawless?" Let's face facts, a'ight? More like weak, scared, breakable and SPINELESS! Shit, and I thought I was pissed off before, but now? Now it's clear as day that you don't have a damn backbone, Rima - and it's one of the MANY things all the money in the fuckin' world CAN'T buy you, sweetheart! Yeah, and it's funny...funny how Rima thought she was doing herself a favor by blatantly throwing away the match tonight and then putting me in a contender's match for next week in order to save her ass. Like, you couldn't be any more wrong, 'cause these antics you're pulling will hurt your bitch ass in the long run - in like, the worst way POSSIBLE! She's dousing herself in gasoline, and I'M gonna be the one to set her and this entire motherfucker ABLAZE next time me and her are sharing the same ring, 'cause I want MY championship BACK!"

Q: "In regard to the number one contender's match set for next week, it's safe to say that Rima has placed a big roadblock in front of you in the form of Yoshino af--"

'the elite empress'

WEBB, HAYLEY // "What was said?! A "roadblock"?! Yoshino?! A "roadblock"? More like a goddamn speed bump, if you ask me. What's there to sweat? I know what Rima's doing, and the way I see it, poor Yoshi' is being fed to me. It's really sad, ya'know...'cause I know the poor Jap' thinks this whole thing will be billed as an encounter with a lot of hype and hoopla, but the question being asked ahead won't be "Who emerges as number one contender; Yoshino or Hayley Webb?" The mystery lies in how fast I'll humiliate you, Yoshino - just like I did last time you had the displeasure of facing me one-on-one! The only unknown will be how long Yoshino will be able to stave the ass-whooping I give to her before that final bell sounds! Some say you were lucky to have walked out of your match tonight as the winner, but I beg to fuckin' differ. Wrong place at the wrong time for you. Come next week, I'll finish what's been taking Envy Noire two months to accomplish. You walked out of that Steel Cage tonight battered, bruised and bloodied - standing tall as a winner at the end of the show. Good for you. Next week? It'll be much the same, except this time? You won't be victorious, you won't be a winner and you won't be standing tall. You'll be defeated, humiliated and you'll be at a position that you should ALWAYS be in, when you're in the ring with me - and that's at my feet! Face DOWN, ass UP - just how I like it!"

"ALL HAIL!"

[Aaron Mercer]

Although it will go unknown to everyone outside of the Shadow Empire, Nicholas Lancer was indeed a hero and had quite possibly saved a life tonight. Because if Travi Marceau had succeeded in what he was attempting to do, then there was a solid chance that "Cutie Pie" would have been found stabbed to death in the showers by the end of the show. The Last Samurai was still in his locker room, and not in a celebratory mood as he rips off his kickpads, throws them across the room at Amy, who was gathering up his dirty laundry like a good slave. He had won the match but not as easily as he should have, and was highly embarrassed at getting caught out and almost being on the receiving end of such utter nonsense and tomfoolery. It was not good enough and he was angry at his sister and all his flunkies for not providing worthy training partners. Maybe this week he would arrange something different. He could not stand for anything less than total domination of his enemies. And his next booking was against Marcus, who had been on Mercer's hit list for a while now. Someone who he could not tolerate. A goose. Also one part of the team that eliminated him from the tag title tournament that he was going to win single-handedly. Now without Jake Morgan there to ruin everything with his greenness, it was time to settle the score and bring back a worthy scalp to the shadow fortress, something that will instill fear in the roster and bring glory to his mighty empire.

Archived