NICKNAMES: The Boss, The Noble

DATE OF BIRTH: January 29, 1990

HEIGHT 190.5 cm

WEIGHT: 13 Stone

DISPOSITION: Heel

WRESTLING STYLE:

Dirty

Technical

Brawling (When having a hard time winning a match in. In frustration)

Biography:

Davenport is a spoiled rich man from an affluent home in England. He inherited his wealth from his now dead parents, and uses it to throw his weight around. He refuses to be outclassed, and never fails to make an entrance.

WRESTLING

FINISHING MOVES

Cold Hard Crash (Tiger Bomb with pin combination)

Sleeperhold

SIGNATURE MOVES

Super Kick

Ankle Lock

Elevated DDT

REGULAR MOVES

Low blow

Eye Rake

Running knee

Snap suplex

T-Bone Suplex

Crossface

Dragon Sleeper Hold

Stun Gun

Headlock Takeover

Running Face Wash

MANAGER

Chandler Buchanon

Disposition: Heel

20za43c.jpg

NAME: Preston Davenport

NICKNAMES: The Boss, The Noble

DATE OF BIRTH: January 29, 1990

HEIGHT 190.5 cm

WEIGHT: 13 Stone

DISPOSITION: Heel

WRESTLING STYLE:

Dirty

Technical

Brawling (When having a hard time winning a match in. In frustration)

Biography:

Davenport is a spoiled rich man from an affluent home in England. He inherited his wealth from his now dead parents, and uses it to throw his weight around. He refuses to be outclassed, and never fails to make an entrance.

WRESTLING

FINISHING MOVES

Cold Hard Crash (Tiger Bomb with pin combination)

Sleeperhold

SIGNATURE MOVES

Super Kick

Ankle Lock

Elevated DDT

REGULAR MOVES

Low blow

Eye Rake

Running knee

Snap suplex

T-Bone Suplex

Crossface

Dragon Sleeper Hold

Stun Gun

Headlock Takeover

Running Face Wash

MANAGER

Chandler Buchanon

Disposition: Heel hh

Hmm. For some reason my post won't show up.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[Aaron Mercer]

The last samurai would feel like a slave that just got sold to a new master, except for the fact that as far as he was concerned he was still an independent contractor, who answered to nobody and made his own rules. Yes, elements of his career were often placed in the hands of others, usually morons, and they could book him however they saw fit. That doesn't make him subservient to anyone. Aaron was training in the garden of the shadow fortress, kicking the shit out of a bamboo tree like JCVD in Kickboxer. Working off some of his pent up frustration. The shadow empire should have taken control of the promotion, not Rima, a goddamn woman. And he certainly didn't need her sucking up to him, reminding everyone that the dreaded emperor was being held back and deserved more spotlight. Surely she must realize how condescending that was. He didn't spend ten years in this business, winning championships all over the globe and building a literal empire, all for the approval of some skinny little bitch who knows nothing. Not to mention has been around for a cup of coffee, and is probably already making more money than he does thanks to her dumb sponsors.

Marcus and Cody

Mercer is mad, you'd think he'd be happy about the prospect of higher caliber matches. Anyway, Marcus and Cody have today arrived at the new home of SPW, to check out the arena. It's bigger, snazzier and smells better. The shadows are also darker, so Scorpion will love it here! that is clearly the most important part in this whole thing, keeping Scorpion happy. Now that they have scouted out the building, the aim is to find some local gyms and see which is the best one. It was tweeted out asking about them and now... they're talking to fans nearby who saw that tweet, wanted to meet the former tag team champions and so went to said gym to see them... kinda stalky really but eh, they don't really mind it. The gym was shit though, so they wont be using this one as their regular.

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Monster

Well with all the superstars arriving to the new arena of course there's people with cameras around the arena. They want to see if they can catch some of the Superstars entering their new domain. They hope to see the likes of the World Heavyweight Champion Jak Storm. Or maybe the mastermind behind it all Rima. Nope, as a limo pulls up.... Courtesy of Universal Studios! Thanks guys! Anyways as it pulls up Tyler Morgan steps out with some of his luggage. He's even got some body guards with him. Impressive, since you know he works for Universal Studios. Anyways he's making his way down the sidewalk to the building when he's stopped by a reporter who wants his opinion of the trending SUPREMEPRO move to Universal Studios. He simply smiles at the camera and then glares at the reporter.

"New era! Clean slate! Michael Bryce is out and Rima is in. I'm loving the new plans that's for sure. House Shows, ironman match, shoot! Only a matter of time before a hell in cell match. Which is one of my specialties by the way."

"Rima mentioned your facing Owen Young, what's your thoughts on this?"

Tyler Morgan squinted.

"Who? Fan favorite they call him. Ha! What a joke, anyways I remember Rima announcing that. She also referred to me as a Monster... I like that... Picture if you will. Tyler Morgan.... The Supreme Monster! Strikes fear in his opponents eyes! When the darkness falls the Supreme Monster will rise in victory and unleash hell! That's what I'm gonna do to Owen Wilson or whatever his name is on Wednesday. Anyways. Time to go move into my new locker room. So if you'd excuse me I must be on my way. Thank you!

With that's Tyler Morgan would push past the crowd and disappear into the building.

Jake Morgan -/\- The Lone Wolf

What!? Rima is General Manager! Oh no, now Jake's life is gonna be hell. Since the Mixed Tag Team match Rima has become Jake's least favorite diva. Mainly because of her attitude, but also because she blamed their loss on Jake. She claimed he practically worshipped her. And now she is his boss! Not only that but he's competing on the first House show. This Friday Jake is going to be taking on Archibald Sebastian Chalmers. Don't know who he is but the Lone Wolf don't play nice when there's an intruder in his territory and the ring is his territory. He's going to tear him up.

With a shiny paint job and a new engine under the hood, SupremePro was back and roaring to go. Jon had caught the announcement and was on his way to Universal Studios. As he pulled up to the arena and headed inside, a chubby guy with a microphone grabbed his arm from behind, microphone in the other hand. An even fatter guy held a video camera behind him.

"Mr. Jrygin, I'm Mike from PWParty. What are your thoughts on SPW's new location and partnership?"

Jon was silent for a moment, looking down at the greasy hand that gripped his forearm. Like he was cleaning trash off the street, Jon used his free hand to move him off while holding back disgust. He grabbed the microphone from his hand and began..

"Listen here, Mark. Normally I don't give interviews to nobodies but hey, you caught me in a good mood. There is no company man like Jon Jrygin and that means today is a good day for the both of us. SPW has become the pinnacle of modern wrestling today and we are only getting started. Nowhere else can you find greater talent, stories or entertainment. I know that, you know that and Universal knows that. Now, when Universal heard that SPW had hired Jon Jrygin, they tuned in. When they saw what I could do, they bought in. You think it's a coincidence that a mere two weeks after my debut, SPW gets the greatest TV deal they've ever had? Not a chance, and Michael Bryce can thank yours truly for the promotion.

But the world isn't stopping just because we got a new home and a new look. There ain't no rest for the wicked, baby. A few nights ago, I found myself in a title match for the SPW Internet Championship, just like I said I was going to. I pinned that assclown Jacob Cass, just like I said I was going to. And I held that Internet Championship, just like I said I was going to. Now I'm no prophet, I'm just a man who gets things done. I may not be holding that belt now, but a fire was lit in me after that match. I tasted gold and it tasted oh, so good. Better than I ever imagined. It's brought out something in me. Something dark, powerful and hungrier than ever. And that something is going to reclaim me that championship.

I just got the call and at the next house show, I'm facing Adam Silva. Adam and I have never crossed paths before, and I feel sorry that he's going to now. Adam is the first step on my stairway to the top. Hopefully, Adam can take some honour and pride in that, because that is all he's walking out of that match with. Everything I've said thus far has come true, so let me leave you with a final prediction. First Silva, then the next. One by one. Jon Jrygin is climbing back to the top, right back to where I belong."

Jon tosses the kid his microphone before heading inside the arena. The marks at PWParty, giddy like schoolgirls, rush to their computer to post the video onto YouTube, where it gets picked up by the SPW website and broadcasted to fans worldwide. It's time to begin.

1PT6hEU.png

HIGH-FLYING YOUNGSTER DANNY ACTON SIGNS WITH SupremePRO

"Cashel Price, better known as Danny Acton, today completed his move to SupremePRO on a one-year contract. The up-and-coming talent has competed predominantly in Ohio Valley Wrestling, showcasing a variety of high-risk and daring moves that have wowed the fans lucky enough to see him compete. Danny Acton makes his SupremePRO debut this coming Friday against local competitor, Marshall Sykes, as he looks to put the roster on notice. Be sure to tune in and catch this electrifying superstar!"

NICHOLAS LANCER | SupremePRO INTERNET CHAMPION

The faint yells of the cheerleaders on the other side of the door are the only noise Lancer has, but it's no use. He's been locked in Rima's office for a horrific amount of time, and before long, he's going to have to resort to dire straights to keep himself alive. Taking out a piece of paper, Lancer grabs a pen from Rima's desk and begins scribbling out his last will and testament. As he places the paper on her desk, he grabs a heavily sharpened pencil and begins to carve "Lancer was here" into the ceiling above her desk. Suddenly the door flies open, revealing Erica holding a baseball bat. The knob to Rima's office door lies on the floor, severely battered. "You...you saved me..." The scene that could now be found in the SupremePRO halls would be Nic getting carried down the corridor by the five cheerleaders towards his locker room, having falling unconscious from near starvation. Get this man some milk.

VGKmGBg.png

0CWK3Ac.png

For the first-time ever in SupremePRO, the company's inaugural Diamond Division champion endured the task of defending her most prized possession against three other women in a grueling Elimination Chase, which all culminated in the show's main event. The end result of the highly-competitive championship bout was filled with controversy, for the newly-signed Russian star Dmitri Khabilov and even the owner of the company, Michael Bryce provided Rima with assistance, which ultimately saw Hayley Webb succumb to a devastating maneuver from Khabilov that spelled the end of one title reign and the beginning of another.

d8ucdMA.png

"These last couple of days have afforded me more than enough time to sit down, take a deep breathe, and do something that I haven't been able to do for quite a while now - and that's to think...to think about the past; the emotional scars, the betrayals, the hardships, challenges, struggles, roadblocks, setbacks--shit, whatever you wanna' call 'em... and hell, any and everything else in between that has shaped and molded me in to the woman that I am...today."

"And speaking of that, I've had time to think about the present, too - and how at one point in my life, getting to this stage of my career where I could sit atop a gold thrown with a championship around my waist was nothing--absolutely NOTHING but a damn daydream. Before I knew it, I sat down with a contract placed in front of me, put pen to paper, and signed away at the dotted line. No longer a dream. It's reality...and it bitch-slapped me right in the face, on some Stephanie McMahon-type shit, ya' know? From the very get-go, I told anyone who'd listen and made it clear as fuckin' DAY that I wasn't gonna rest on my laurels; that I wasn't gonna stand on that proverbial doorstep and politely knock on the door like the rest and kindly introduce myself to the masses. I was gonna kick that door in like I'm leading a goddamn ATF raid on the Hell's Angels clubhouse! My route and my method? Hell, it led me to success that had other women daydreaming...and whenever they saw me - whether it be inside or outside the ring? They saw their hopes and their dreams in the form of the Diamond Division championship resting comfortably over MY shoulder - not THEIRS! By any means necessary was I gonna hold on to what I worked so, soooo hard for in order to erase all doubt that criticizers had in their head and not ONLY be the biggest star in the Diamond's Division, but the whole damn company! Bigger than Nicolas Lancer thinks he is, and a HELLUVA LOT greater than Jak Storm could ever dream of - bigger, better and greater than any male or female who stepped through those ropes. My name was going to be synonymous--SYNONYMOUS with that title and be synonymous with the word greatness, with the word SUPREME! But..."

Hayley Webb would then take a moment to pause, exhaling a deep and heavy sigh before continuing.

qOFXDix.png

"...but, fast-forward two months later, a few days ago in Los Angeles, Hayley Webb as your champion? No more. Now? Now, it's Rima who has her grubby paws on MY championship, and MY possession! For the very first time in SupremePRO, my shoulders were pinned for the one, two, three by a woman who shares a similar mindset; by any means necessary and taking what they want. A former champion with an unblemished record that wanted to take aim at me, the champion. Confident in her abilities...as she should be, but I told her that if she wanted to take aim at me? She best not miss, and that's exactly what she did. I had her beaten, battered, dead to rights, knocked the fuck OUT in the middle of the goddamn ring - UNCONSCIOUS! That night, I was Ace. I was the Elite. I was one who was truly "flawless", Rima - not you. I was well on my way to a clean sweep and performing a trifecta and you knew it! Shit, I saw it in those beautiful eyes of yours, sweetheart! You KNEW I had your number. That night, honey? Every word that came out of my mouth leading up to that point - whether it was in some backstage exclusive or during the contract signing - was replaying over and over in the back of your mind! Taking? Haha...taking?! What're you thinking, Hay'? The bitch didn't "take" anything, she didn't even earn anything. What she did, though - no matter how much she wants to try and deny it - was steal...yeah, that's right - STEAL MY Diamonds Division championship!"

DR0tFcC.png

"And you have the nerve to say that I'm...like YOU? I don't wanna EVER hear that come out of your mouth again, Rima - EVER! A wise person once told me, "baby girl, you learn somethin' new every day"...and on that day in Los Angeles? Ha, well...I learned that Miss Rima Acunha-Costa is no true fighter like she claims, no true competitor, warrior, wrestler...and most importantly? No true champion. You're not really worthy of the buzz you've received as of late, the TMZ and media outlets, the million-dollar contracts and the overall exposure, are you - well, at least not any more, right? Only person that thinks so, is you, that Russian guy and Michael Bryce's bitch ass, evidently - and, it's probably the only opinions that really matter to you, yeah? It's fine, though. Really, it is, 'cause soon, very soon - I'm gonna prove it. To everyone! Even with your lavish condo, your million-dollar contract with Nike, the GM office and clientele, agents and everything else that you've been given, you're not shit! As far as I'm concerned? That whole legacy of yours that you wanted to leave on women's wrestling and this sport in general? It's been completely tainted."

"And lastly - speaking of legacies and such - I've been thinking about the future, too...of course. Next Wednesday is when it all happens, honey. You and me, one-on-one with no form of stipulation - no Four-Ways, no Elimination Chases, no teams, no Yoshino's, no Envy's, no McLaren's, okay? Hell, no one, no bullshit...just you and me. Come Wednesday night in loooovely Hollywood Universal Studios - nice move, hun' - I'm giving the people in attendance the absolute BEST visual I can possibly provide of what happened at March of Champions in L.A. - minus all the *censored*ery, ya' know? You? Unconscious. Defeated. Humiliated. Embarrassed. BROKEN! Me? Slaying. Conquering. Triumphant. Champion. EMPRESS!"

hJvje0T.png

With that said, Hayley Webb lifts herself from the edge of the random building she on top of before walking toward the camera; glaring directly in to the lenses.

"ALL HAIL!"

JAK STORM

Very impressive. Rima took the company that was called Supreme Pro Wrestling to new heights. Now it's SupremePRO and the company underwent a lot of changes after being taken up by Rima and Universal Studios. The landscape has changed drastically. Anyways, Jak Storm has retained his championship against Jake Morgan. Morgan put up a good effort, but he still couldn't do it. With March of Champions behind everyone, we now have the SupremePro's Supercard to look forward to, Storm will be taking on an old opponent in Nicholas Lancer. One vs One, Champion vs Champion. Despite the fact that Lancer obtained the Internet Championship from Storm in a Two fall match, Lancer can't really say he won a match against the New York Thunder, due to Storm getting the last win in the same match to retain his World Championship, but other than that, Lancer doesn't have anything on Storm. Meanwhile Storm has beaten Lancer in every other match with him. Rima has talked about higher standards, but Storm vs Lancer will still be more of the same: Storm enters the ring, Storm pounds Lancer into the ground and beats him, then he leaves. That's what's happening, just now it's in Hollywood and under a microscope.

Yoshino

The first thing to do in a new city - is this a new city? - is shop shop shop! It was probably a bad idea to spend like half of her most recent paycheck, especially since she could be fired soon but she felt pissed off with Rima still and it made her feel better. Besides, with new shops all over with this new arena location, Yoshi couldn't NOT shop. Her partner did make sure to pick up a load of bulk stuff though... she lives off Yoshi's money and the possibility of her being fired means that she is taking every possible precaution. She'd probably get another job right away... but she's that kinda girl. You gotta be prepared! If Yoshi doesn't wanna kill Envy, then she will... because she of all people is sick of Envy. Maybe there should be a fired clause for Envy too... whatever the matter, what's done is done and she will be giving pep talks to Yoshi to make sure she gets the job done and if all else fails? withholding sex is usually the best way to get things done... that isn't happening right now though, wink wink.

==MCLAREN==

Hollywood now? Sweet. McLaren is right now recovering for her brutal match at March of Champions. She took a chairshot from a wild Envy Noire. She endured brutal onslaught at the hands of Rima and Hayley Webb and went to the hospital yet again after she was eliminated from the title chase, but she is still standing and is ready to wrestle. Fortunately for her she is cleared by the doctors to go head to head with Gothic Chick on a house show on Sunday. Wait... a house show? Yes, under Rima and Universal Studios, SupremePRO has house shows. Thank goodness it's a house show, because the "New York Love" isn't in any shape to do anything big on the main show. And Gothic Chick isn't the greatest opponent either, so that's a plus.

ms46wnlh.png

Goosebumps. Danny Acton has been featured for the very first time in an advertisment for a show and on a big-company's website for the very first time. It wasn't a grand article - he hasn't done a interview yet or anything - but it was a sign that things were getting serious for the Young Lion. What was not getting serious was the conversation he was currently having. In order to ease up a bit before his debut match tomorrow, he went out with a couple of friends of his. While his friends were all a little bit tipsy, Danny himself hadn't touched any alchohol all evening long. But he was still taking part of the incredible deep conversation they are having over what was better between Fries and Chips. Everyone now and then his eyes get pulled to the clock across the room and every single time only a few mintues went by, since he looked at it the last time. He didn't want to screw up on his very first matchcard and that meant staying clean for the day and asleep for the night.

NICHOLAS LANCER | SupremePRO INTERNET CHAMPION

All other matches they've against each other? So two others, one of which Storm STILL didn't really win clean? Then the other was in a tag match. Storm owns no clean one on one wins against Nic: fact. Now let's move past this. If Nicholas loses to Storm this Wednesday? Boom, Jak is the better man. Otherwise? Shut up. So Lancer could now be found attempting to recall his night in Rima's office to Amy the cheerleader, of course switching details. In this scenario? Rima and Nicholas TOTALLY boned. In reality? Rima might wanna be careful where she steps on her carpet. Some areas might still be damp, but more than likely, the carpet has stiffened in a number of areas. Ejaculate.

rima - reem

Oh why... Just why?... Do people dislike her that much?... What the *Censored* did Rima do to deserve this shit?... Was it Webb, that jealous cunt? Rima saw the promo, shouting a load of nonsense about a tainted legacy. I bet she was the one who fucked her office up, her beautiful office. They had literally smashed the door handle off, and her desk was covered in saliva... There was a wet patch in the corner, a small hole in the wall and a few scrap pieces of paper scattered over the floor. There was also a polystyrene tile from the ceiling, with a bite mark in the side. How does one tiny bitch do all of this in just a few hours?... Hayley Webb, you're gone love. You're fucking gone. Rima headed round her desk, grabbing a few tissues from the box and using them to grab the phone without physically touching it. She wasn't going to touch anything in this office until it had been fumigated. Now, what was the number for the boys upstairs?... All it would take is a call and Webb would be off. Sure, Rima didn't have the evidence, but it was obviously her. The Diamond Division champ wandered around, grabbing the scrap pieces of paper in an attempt to find head office's number. Nope, not this one. Rummaging through the papers, one would catch her eye. At the top, it read "Wil", with one 'L' and then underneath "To my sloot squad..." What the fuck was a sloot squad?...

Yoshino

So it's one of Yoshi's favourite days of the year. It's April fools day. After announcing she was pregnant on Twitter - which a hell of a lot of people believed, with one guy assuming Glen Cody was the father - Yoshi played some pranks backstage. One worker ended up with a tub of water on his head after going through a door, whilst another fell for a "can you re-position the flower in my hair?" only to get squirted by water prank. Is great stuff. The fun is over now though an Yoshi will be making sure she is ready for Envy. Saying that, Jade Lowe got mad when Yoshi called her and Yoshi was talking about work. Jade assumed it was an April Fools joke or something but in the end, Yoshi considered her a good friend. ...maybe not after that however!

[Aaron Mercer]

Currently checking out the new venue, approving the furnishing and decoration of his locker room, Aaron was feeling a little less irritated by the changeover in management. Besides, his anger was being directed elsewhere now, focusing his attention on his next opponent. Which meant he had the unfortunate task of leaning more of this French Canadian show pony he was getting in the ring with. Apparently this was a step up, although Mercer couldn't figure out how. It was Travi Marceau who was being bestowed the great honor of wrestling a legendary veteran and former multiple time world champion. This was just another example of the kind of disrespect that was running rampant in this industry. Come to think of it, Marceau was pretty much the epitome of everything Mercer hated about wrestling in 2016. There is no place in the ring for some soft effeminate ex fashion model. It was supposed to be a sacred ground for doing battle. Only great warriors such as the dreaded emperor of shadows had a right to be in that ring. And that was the reason why Aaron was planning to beat the complete shit out of this kid, for his own good, and hopefully give something of a wake up call to any other young idiot out there who thinks they are entertaining or flamboyant or good looking, therefore should give pro wrestling a shot.

Some crazy fan walk backstage with his friend laughing shooting video then darkness fall over them they look around and come face to face with the punisher of darkness Scorpion

Scorpion- why are you hear

Scared fan- we sneak back here for our YouTube channel to get the scoop before this place opens

Scorpion grab one by the neck

Scorpion- here a video for your channel I stand into my domain this Wednesday and I end this captain fool forever to. Be gone from my sight

Scared fan stand there with shakey camera

Scorpion- then. I will find my friend Eden by any means

Scorpion drops the fans friend and the lights flicker and he gone

iiFXPOm.png

1. NICHOLAS LANCER; 2. RIMA; 3. JAK STORM; 4. MARCUS; 5. TRAVI MARCEAU

TqaPBUI.png

HOUSE SHOW RESULTS

DANNY ACTON b. MARSHALL SYKES

12:42 - WIN VIA PINFALL

JAKE MORGAN b. ARCHIE SEBASTIAN CHALMERS III

11:23 - WIN VIA PINFALL

SHOW SUMMARY

A small crowd attended this Friday's free-to-attend debut house show to see the anticipated debut of Danny Acton and a great showing from The Alpha, Jake Morgan. The nights matches began with a high-flying showcase from Acton as his speed and determination saw him overcome the bigger Marshall Sykes. Despite being troubled the few times he found himself grounded, Acton showed good in-ring intelligence to overcome a awkward situations, eventually winning with a crowd-pleasing 450 Splash, known as the Three Seconds of Fame. The show would be main-evented by a contest between Chalmers and Morgan, in a match that was expected to be closer than it was. Chalmers found himself on the end of a frustrated Morgan, coming off the back of a world championship match loss. The Alpha turned the contest into a showcase, wowing the crowd with his excellent arsenal of moves. Archie would be on the receiving end of most of Morgan's signature moves, the domination eventually coming to an end with Morgan's Howling Driver, for an easy pinfall.

t2yuvLh.jpg

Real Name

Andrew Matthews

Ring Name

Andre Duke

Nickname(s)

- The Renegade

- The Duke of Hazard

Date of Birth

24th October 1994

Hometown

Boise, Idaho

Billed From

Boise, Idaho

Billed Height

5 ft 11

Billed Weight

177lbs

Disposition

Face

Wrestling Style(s)

Relative highflying

Striker

Biography

Andre was bullied in school for being different. He was the type of guy who was a relative recluse. He didn't like to go to parties, and he was more than happy being in a select group of friends reading comic books and drawing potential body art. He is used to being an underdog, and has always fought to defend himself.

Finishing Moves

- INK INJECTION - Fame Asser

Signature Moves

- Springboard Dropkick

- Twist of Fate

- Shining Wizard

- Gamengiri

- Running Knee to Corner

- Straightjacket neckbreaker

Regular Moves

- Swinging Neckbreaker

- Soccerball kicks

- Hurricanrana

- Monkey Flips

- Kneeling Neckbreaker

- Double Knees to face

- Mushroom Stomp

- Basement Dropkick

- Sunset Flip Powerbomb

Jake Morgan -/\- The Lone Wolf

Jake Morgan would walk backstage after the House Show, everyone was congratulating him on his victory. It wasn't something to be too excited about. He knew he was going to win. It's not like he did the impossible. Anyways Jake is now in the Gym. Doesn't know when he will be competing next or with who. But whoever it is. He will be ready to attack!

3fD7dEh.png

I wanna Shoop baby! SHOOP! Travi was listening to his ring music, bobbing his head as he jammed along to the pounding beat. Travi was chilling on a production crate back at Uniersal Studios, with his Beats covering his dainty little ears. Travi had decided that he needed to move closer to Hollywood, as the commute from Irvine California seemed to be a little too excessive in the rush hour traffic of the 405 and the 605. On a good day, it was was about 90 minutes. On a bad day, that was 3 hours. 6 hours a day in a car? I don't think so, even if Travi did look cute in his light blue Porsche boxster! So, the last few days have seen Travi hauling his stuff north from Irvine into a rented accomodation in Santa Monica. The rent was waaaay more, but Travi was getting a nice pay increase since Universal Studios bought SPW, or, SupremePRO as we now call it, so the rent was only slightly higher in the grand scheme of things. And now, he was on the beach, and he would be able to watch people play volleyball on the beach as he enjoyed his breakfast (muesli if you're curious). So the plan for tonight? Nothing really. Just a bit of Shoop!

UBP4T0P.png

Marcus and Cody

Top 5? awesome! that is the reaction of Marcus. Glen questions why he isn't there too, since he also defended the tag titles and Marcus just points out that he was the one who got the winning fall. Glen supposes that is fair but he then says he will be in the next one, after he beats Marcus for the new Universal title. Heh, banter. Also, I realised last night why it will be called the Universal title. I would hope it wasn't just me being stupid and others were stupid too... anyway, Marcus and Glen are not working together this week, since they will be fighting against each other. I suppose it wouldn't matter since they know each other better than they know themselves but maybe it will have a slight impact, who knows. Probably not but in the end, it'll be a great match where one of them comes out as champion and it will come down to which of them wants it more. Betting odds have Marcus as the favourite, which is probably fair when you consider he is a three time world champion, whilst Glen won his first ever title whilst a member of the SPW roster...

ms46wnlh.png

Exhausted, but happy Acton made his way to the back after his match. Since this was a small non-televisied show not many people were around backstage. But a few people working there congratulated him on his first match - and victory - in the company, while the doctor did a routine-check on him. It only took a minute before Danny let go and the young man went to one seat where he could watch the match between his much more experienced colleagues. He was still in his wrestling gear, so he hoped that none of the people that showed up to this show would notice him. Thankfully they didn't and after the match was over Danny left to take a shower and to get dressed.

Only when the water ran down his spine he was finally able to relax from the pressure that he had on his shoulders all day. "I'm finally getting started.", he whispers to himself. A smile appears on his face and it would not leave it for the majority of the day. Half an hour later he is walking down the hallway - fully dressed, ofcourse - informing his brother of the successfull match. He whistle's Jake Morgan's theme music and is in a totally different mood from before.

Archived