SupremePRO

rtegedg

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Beast

i tried and I failed again. I don't know what's wrong with me. Its like I choke up all the time when there's a championship on the line. I can make it to the number one contender spot no problem but then I fail last minute! God Damnit!!

Where was Tyler at this moment. Lying on his bathroom floor after his match last night. He did not sleep all night. How could he. He had failed again. Now he has no clue what's going to happen next or when he'd ever have another title shot.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had had a rough time making it to his flight that morning after his celebrations, but he had made it and was now currently on his way back to his apartment. Being in the air was kind of soothing after the whirlwind couple of days he had experienced. He was still ecstatic about his victory in the Invitational, but he was already planning that next step. He had promised to hold a title by the end of the year, and now he just needed to decide what title he would chase. All of the champions were relatively busy at this point so Aiden was worried that he wouldn't be able to challenge one of them any time soon, but he would get a match against one of them soon. Aiden definitely had unfinished business with Kai Stevens, but he had a feeling that Marcus probably wasn't done with him either. Lancer was in the middle of a spat with Romalis Ventura, but Aiden didn't know how much that would last so it could be sooner rather than later when it came to earning himself a title shot in that department. Though he would really love to win the world title Aiden could tell that the top of the mountain was pretty cluttered at this point, and would probably only get more cluttered as the year went on. In all reality though all Aiden could do was keep winning. If he lost his next match after winning the Invitational the whole tournament would look like a complete joke. He couldn't become irrelevant like Wade Barrett did after wining King of the Ring. He had to make sure he stayed in the thick of things, and more importantly that he was picking up victories against the top stars in Supreme Pro.

Archived