SupremePRO

rtegedg

5ogZZBw.png

Wahey, Bolton are on to four wins in four. They nearly *censored*ed it up but good stuff lads. Marcus is happy. He will also have to hope he doesn't *Censored* up like they nearly did and win what will be the final match before the title defence in Toronto on next Sunday night. As for the 700 tag team matches, Marcus for one accepts Teddy Long as our new lord and saviour and you should all too, otherwise you will be forced to fight Scorpion. Like Marcus could be on Wednesday, though he could also face someone like James Hanson, or Mike Stokes - who knows. Whatever the matter, the choices will clearly be from Marcus and Kai and not management, so let's hope they're good chances.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elias Laveaux| Sixx Solid

Its felt like a very short week and a half to Elias. Its feels like just yesterday, that the idiot monster Scorpion lost their tag match. Shortly after, Elias beat Angelico in the Invitational tournament. Where has Elias been since then? Vacation. Yes, even the Best at what he does takes breaks. So Mr. Laveaux went home to Newark to spend time with his family, and friends, boasting of his accomplishments so far in SupremePRO. The vaction was well spent, playing NBA 2k16, Watching movies, and other things involving his Girlfriend. Anyways, Elias is back in Hollywood, and ready for his next match in the invitational tonight. He would be taking on Aiden Conolly, an irish man seemingly named after a food. He'd done a little bit of research on the guy over his vacation, watching a match or two when he had the chance. Elias was confident he would win. Aiden was a great competitor yes, and had spirit. But Elias has a fire burning in him, and he has much more experience in the ring then the young Irishmen. So bring your best Aiden, you're going to need it.

Gabriel Gospel
SALT

The show could also end up being awful. Awful. Who knows? Gabriel Gospel knows, he knows everything, he simply does not feel like sharing that information with the likes of any of you. Okay he's a slight peek. The show will be glorious if Tyler and that other one do not let Gospel down and do not get themselves beat. They don't even need to win, they just need to take care of not losing and The Messiah will take care of the rest. After all he's just that damn good.

How good is he I hear you ask? He just watched Germany get beaten in an Olympics penalty shootout and only laughed for around five minutes. A lesser man would not be able to show such restraint. There is a reason Gospel is The Messiah.

xrb6b9rx.png

Danny Acton is in the SupremePRO arena right now. The Supreme Championship is laying inside a safety suitcase, while Danny himself is looking at the Laptop, which is placed on the bench in the middle of the arena. Earlier today he was training in the Warrior Factory. With the iPPV in Toronto coming closer with each passing hour and a 6-man Tag-Team match also happening next week, he really needs the extra training in order to not just compete against the Morgan Brothers and Gabriel Gospel, he needs that training for his championship match with Tyler Morgan in 8 days. Because if there is one thing that he doesn't want to happen, it's being knocked out cold again by the Morgan Stunner. All that aside...He's currently logged on in his WWE Network account in order to watch NXT Brooklynn, which might be the measuring stick for the upcoming SupremePRO events. Speaking of SupremePRO events....the PRO Invitational also might continue here tonight, which is why Danny Acton is in the arena. As much as he's looking forward to the NXT event...the PRO Invitational is more important. This time he won't miss it happening live. At all costs.

oW64Zlk.png

Lights, camera, action. Welcome to the PRO: Invitational as SupremePRO strives to find their next breakout star! With a slightly new lay-out, the crowd within the Universal Studios were pumped for this one, showcasing their support for stars like Laveaux, Danielson and Scorpion through official PRO merchandise and chants. After a quick video package showcasing some competitors, attention turned to the commentary booth where Adrian Chambers would stand, alongside Jimmy Dubois.

Adrian Chambers

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the land of opportunity! Tonight we continue on with the Invitational and eight more competitors, as they look to make that breakthrough in the harsh world of SupremePRO! I'm Adrian Chambers, joined by Jimmy Dubois, bringing you the QUARTER FINALS of this wonderful tournament!"

Jimmy Dubois

"This isn't the little leagues anymore, ladies and gents! This is where things get real, because everyone left in this? They're winners! They've got the taste of winning once, and will look to do so once more tonight!"

Adrian Chambers

"And our night kicks off with a big one! The Lone Wolf Jake Morgan takes on the hard-hitting Akira Tozawa!"

kSVWEv5.pngCNjiKNH.pngVC1f5wg.png

The opening match of the show was a fierce one, with a huge size difference between the two superstars. Despite Akira's known regime of Strong Style, Jake Morgan would manhandle the Japanese wrestler for the majority of the match. Using that extensive all-American wrestling style, Jake would throw Tozawa from post-to-post with suplex and takedown variations. However, the game would change in seconds as Tozawa countered a stalling vertical with double knees, then using his high position to spike Morgan with a giant falling DDT. It would be a shot the big man struggled to recover from, Tozawa using his ring expertise to keep Jake grounded. Strikes to the legs would render Morgan a sitting target, and a slick four-punch combination would end in a HUGE bridging german suplex, Akira taking home the win.

DING DING DING!

"Your winner of this match via pinfall and advancing to the SEMI FINALSSSSSS! AKIRAAAAAAA TOOOOOOZAWAAAAAAA!"

Jimmy Dubois

"Akira Tozawa is the favourite, no doubt about it. The hard-hitting style is lethal, and he proved it only takes one hit to knock your entire game off! Jake Morgan was a target from those devastating knees!"

Tozawa's victory would be met with resounding cheers, the Japanese sensation taking it all in with his usual brash style After playing up to the fans, Akira would leave and allow for the next match of the night.

a2dZJev.pngCNjiKNH.png2M1b4rr.png

The second match of the night would be the biggest by far, in terms of size. Both men came close to seven foot, which meant for a slower pace with alot of slugging. Bruce would be the early aggressor, however not for long as Scorpion showed his obvious strength advantage by keeping the Big Rockstar down for the middle portion of the match. Scorpion would keep Bruce down with a variety of stiff shots, until a reverse big boot from Bruce would turn the tides. As it looked like Bruce would begin his finishing sequence, the little white bag would be intercepted by Scorpion, who would simply punch it out of the air. An angry Bruce would look for the Cokeslam, but Scorpion wriggled over the top and flipped Bruce over, securing the victory with a slick tombstone!

DING DING DING!

"Your winner of this match via pinfall and advancing to the SEMI FINALS, SCORRRRRRRPIOOOOOOON!"

Jimmy Dubois

"Bruce's magic medicine being taken out of the equation was the kicker! Scorpion took it out of the sky, and it all led to him picking up the win! There's half of your semi-finalists already folks!"

Within seconds of his win, darkness entered the arena. Scorpion was gone almost as quickly, disappearing with a thin veil of smoke.

yiAJfl6.pngCNjiKNH.png3cdKFOM.png

In arguably the most technical match of the night, Danielson and Dar put on a clinic. Beginning the match slow, the lock-ups would be back and forth. Dar would eventually gain the upper hand with the complexity of his holds, then incorporating strikes inbetween them. Danielson would eventually counter, using his stiff MMA style to begin an onslaught of ferocious striking upon Dar. As much as Noam tried to fight back, Danielson would smother Dar with a mount position, using hammerfists and close elbows to immobilise his opponent. This onslaught was eventually stopped by a clever armbar attempt, Danielson releasing his position to avoid danger and then losing his advantage in another exchange. The match would extend to alot of spurts of action, with resting inbetween. Danielson would take a big step to winning with a running springboard knee off the middle rope, his pin attempt coming close to a three. That was the beginning of the end, however. Danielson would control to the finish, ending it all with his patterned Shockwave DDT!

DING DING DING!

"Your winner of this match via pinfall and advancing to the SEMI FINALS, SHAAAAAAUN DAN-IEL-SSSSSON!"

Jimmy Dubois

"Danielson with the most impressive performance of the night. This was a match designed to pick the frontrunner, and Danielson passed the test with flying colours!"

Danielson was all business tonight. After a quick handshake with Noam Dar, a signal of a belt around his waist was enough to signify Danielson's intentions beyond this tournament.

8Njp0WH.pngCNjiKNH.pnggecBCVK.png

The final match of the card saw two of the favourites for the tournament drawn against eachother. The impressive Elias Laveaux looked to cut down Connolly with his extra years of ring experience, but Aiden had an impressive boxing style that would keep Elias at arms reach. That was until Laveaux caught Aiden's neck on the ropes, changing the structure of this match. Five-counts, rope breaks and illegal strikes would be the center of Laveaux's offence, mainly using ropes to choke Aiden. The dominance was broken when Connolly caught Laveaux clean with a right hook, fresh against the chin. The stunned Laveaux would continue to fight back, but he was on wobbly legs. Every strike was slower, every hold was weak and every shot he aimed was wayward. This led to domination from Connolly, as he picked apart Laveaux. A Sixx Shot Cylinder from Laveaux came close aswell, but Aiden would roll the shot and land a stiff Irish uppercut, finishing Laveaux with the somersault cutter!

ONE! TWO! THREE!

DING DING DING!

"Your winner of this match via pinfall and advancing to the SEMI FINALS, AIDEEEEEEEN CON-NOL-LYYYYYYY!"

O5Jv03C.png

Yoshino has only just gotten round to seeing the match card. She is a very busy woman. Busy being mad, that is. The card did little to improve her mood. You'd think she'd be over it by now but someone linked a GIF of the fake entrance in her DMs and it set her off again. Should've just sent a cute puppy gif or something, what a *Censored*. Anyway... what seems to be the in thing for the passed few shows, the card reads "Yoshino Nakano and Ariana Jaxon vs Gothic Chick and Ana Somnia". Well, it's technically the other way around but... *Censored* you. Anyway, this is a joke right? it's gotta be. Yoshino's knows it's not... but, *Censored* you Rima! it's not actually her who's booked it, oshit that's all hush hush - but Yoshino has no clue. This is not the first time they've had to team together but like the last time, Yoshino will probably wind up with no intention of actually tagging into it or something. Well, she will because she doesn't wanna end up losing this one, though if Ariana is the one to lose... heh that wouldn't be too bad at all really. It wouldn't be a full on revenge for what Ariana did but seeing her get her arse kicked by Gothic Chick and Ana Somnia, well that would be quite the fun for us all to see. She's also torn on if she should fight normally because only her will be allowed to beat up Ariana for revenge... god dammit management, you've confused the Idol on what she should do! perhaps she should just not make any choice and not turn up, at least then it's not hard to make the choice of what to do... but she cannot afford a fine for no showing. ...ffs!

WESLEY HOPE -- THE AERIAL KING

http://www.insanewrestling.co.uk/images/roster_big/KennyWilliams1.png

ABOUT WESLEY
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 205 LBS
BILLED FROM: LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
ALIGNMENT:HEEL
NICKNAME: THE AERIAL KING, THE KINGSLAYER, THE AERIAL SLAYER

MOVESET
ARIAL FINISHER: HOPE BRINGER -- SHOOTING STAR PRESS
STANDING FINISHER:HOPE DRIVER -- DOUBLE FLYING KNEES
SIGNATURE ONE: DECEIT INTUITION -- SPINNING KAMIKAZE KICK
SIGNATURE TWO: TRAFFIC JAM -- ASAI DDT
SIGNATURE THREE: SOLIDARITY -- SPRINGBOARD FLYING KNEE
COMMON MOVES:
BULLDOG
CROSSBODY
DDT
DROPKICK
EYE RAKE
FLYING FOREARM
FLYING ELBOW
HEADSCISSORS
HURRICARANA
MISSLE DROPKICK
MOONSAULT
SPRINGBOARD DDT
SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK
SPRINGBOARD REVERSE ELBOW
SUPERKICK

ENTRANCE THEME
FAME BY DAVID BOWIE

KVbpw3H.png

Aiden Connolly sat backstage after his match on the show tonight. His throat was sore, his body was covered in bruises, and he was dog tired after the match, but it didn't matter right now. He had defeated Elias Leveaux tonight in the center of the ring. Nothing underhanded about hit, just his fists and his skills brought him to the promised land tonight. He was one step closer to winning this tournament, and that meant so much to him that he had to say something. Even though his voice was a a little hoarse from all the times he was choked with the ring ropes nothing could keep the cocky Irishman from taking ago at speaking to the Supreme Pro community.

"Fer those of ya who might not remember moy name is Aiden Connolly, and Oi'm a damn fine wrestler. Tonight I went out t'ere and showed ya people what I could do again. I know t'at I fell on 'ard times and no excuses will be made fer t'ose times either. Oi'm a Connolly, a man o' my word and a straight shooter, and Oi'm just going t' tell ya people how it is. Oi've done my best since getting t'is chance in the Invitational to set my world right again. I was done with all the bullshit Oi had been through the past few weeks, and Oi wanted to show you people why I really became a wrestler. Sure Oi came out 'ere and talked and talked about my want fer stardom, but fer Christ's sake that just isn't enough. I want t' be remembered fer being one o t'e best, not just some also ran that had a few good matches here and there. Tonight I beat a man who was bigger t'an me, stronger t'an me, and more experienced t'an me. People had him picked t' win the 'ole damn t'ing, but you all know that Oi put a stop t' t'at now. I showed t'at I belong in t'at ring with the best o' them on any given night. Oi showed that Oi'm putting all that talk about doing this just fer the fame behind me. Oi want moy chance at the top ya see. Oi've gone back to moy roots to find moyself, Oi've even started drinking again. After all t'is time Oi've realized t'at Oi'm still just the same Connolly kid who left the island to be a star, but Oi've also realized Oi'm so much more now. Oi'm brash talkin', jab poppin', crowd shockin' Irishman whose gonna win this whole damn Invitational. T'ere are still t'ree strong competitors left in the tournament besides me, but there are certain fact ya people just can't ignore. No on t'inks like me, no one moves like me, and most importantly no one is as 'ell bent as me to win t'is damn t'ing. When it's all said and done yer winner will be Irish, and Oi'm gonna ride that momentum all the way to the top folks. Have a nice night because ya got t' wait a bit until we see who Oi'm beating in the next round.

Aiden smiles like the Cheshire Cat at the camera before reaching behind him and grabbing an already open can of Guinness. He toasts at the camera signalling that he was done talking before downing what remains of the beer. With a smile on his face Aiden stood up and left the place he had been sitting and the camera man in his wake. The camera turned to follow him and catches a shot of Aiden waving as he enters a set of double doors leading to another part of the arena. With that the segment ends with Aiden's theme music playing in the background.

The ink was still wet on the contract as Wesley Hope has officially been signed. This would be a defining moment for Wesley as he has dreamed of a moment like this since his youth. Perhaps most of all was the chance that this young man was getting a chance in his very first promotion, but don't let that fool you. Wesley has had many years of experience while training with some big names, but as far as actually setting foot inside a company as big as this one? Absolutely not. But enough about contract details, and moving on to the new task at hand. It was a nice, calm Summer night, and Wesley was out on the town. Passing through the small suburban streets ahead of him, Wesley knew he had to get adjusted to this new lifestyle. No more late night partying, no more countless nights out, he had to step up an accept that his future was now calling. In a shocking development, Wesley runs into his first SupremePRO talent, Kai Stevens. A large smile comes across the young mans face as he looks at one of the men he has seen on his television screen on a number of occasions. "Consider me lucky, I never in a million years would have thought I'd run into you. Especially on my first night here. What's up, Kai? My name is Wesley. I'm the newbie around these parts, but don't let that fool ya', pal. I'm here to prove myself and show EXACTLY what I'm capable of. I'm sure you can relate, right?" Wesley looks at Kai with a large smile, awaiting his reply.

TBC: Kai

The ink was still wet on the contract as Wesley Hope has officially been signed. This would be a defining moment for Wesley as he has dreamed of a moment like this since his youth. Perhaps most of all was the chance that this young man was getting a chance in his very first promotion, but don't let that fool you. Wesley has had many years of experience while training with some big names, but as far as actually setting foot inside a company as big as this one? Absolutely not. But enough about contract details, and moving on to the new task at hand. It was a nice, calm Summer night, and Wesley was out on the town. Passing through the small suburban streets ahead of him, Wesley knew he had to get adjusted to this new lifestyle. No more late night partying, no more countless nights out, he had to step up an accept that his future was now calling. In a shocking development, Wesley runs into his first SupremePRO talent, Kai Stevens. A large smile comes across the young mans face as he looks at one of the men he has seen on his television screen on a number of occasions. "Consider me lucky, I never in a million years would have thought I'd run into you. Especially on my first night here. What's up, Kai? My name is Wesley. I'm the newbie around these parts, but don't let that fool ya', pal. I'm here to prove myself and show EXACTLY what I'm capable of. I'm sure you can relate, right?" Wesley looks at Kai with a large smile, awaiting his reply.

KAI STEVENS would raise an eyebrow as he listens to the words of the freshly signed SupremePRO superstar. He'd never heard of the guy and wasn't particularly in a grand mood as he was struggling with a bit of a cold and his team, the Denver Broncos, fell to the 49ers. Preseason or not, he didn't like losing, and he considers his favorite teams to be extensions of himself. Anyway, he would hear Wesley's words and retort with his own. "I would say it's nice to meet you, Wesley, but I haven't made that assessment quite yet... You clearly know who I am, which is no surprise, but I'll be honest -- I've got not idea who you are. Can't relate much to ya' if I don't know the slightest thing about you, now can I?"

WESLEY HOPE -- AERIAL KING
What a confidence killer for Wesley, his smile slowly faded away to a frown. It was expected that Kai would be unaware of who Wesley was, being that the young man had little experience under his belt. Primarily under small independent promotions. Wesley would run his hand through his black hair as he returns a grin to the face of Kai. "No offense taken, buck-o. But that's the thing, I get that people are going to be unfamiliar with me. I'm just a young kid who realistically hasn't got the most notorious following. So, I expected as much." Wesley would shake his head in disappointment as he looked over the outdoor surrounding around him. Could possibly be a great first encounter for Wesley if he played his cards right. "Call me a little conceited, but if you need to know anything about me, its that I'm not here to impress anybody. But lets cut the whole shtick, were outside the ring. What happens inside that is purely business. As much as I'd love to [CENSORED] talk the rest of this roster, I have no use for it, well not now anyways." Wesley shows another smile in the direction of Kai. "In other news, I hear this whole promotion is on the rise. Chose a great time to join, I suppose. Could use an ally or two, as a young kid who doesn't have much [CENSORED] on his plate, I could definitely use the support. Offers on the table, bud."

Aiden Connolly

It was a night to celebrate being Irish, and Aiden was right in the middle of celebrating. Two native sons had come away with victories in their respective fields to help cement their status as elite members of their chosen profession. Aiden had started drinking shortly after he had won his match on this week's episode of the Invitational. It had felt extremely good to make it one step closer to the end of this crazy tournament. When he had gotten home he had quickly tuned in to the fights to see how his fellow Irishman Connor McGregor would do against Nate Diaz in their rematch. It had been great to see his countryman win, even if it wasn't the most emphatic win around. Now Aiden was on his couch a beer near his hand. He could spend the rest of the night drinking, but that seemed irresponsible. The fact that he had a week until the next round of the Invitational also made the idea of continuing to get drunk a terrible idea. Sure he loved how he was feeling right now, but he had to have his wits about him before noon tomorrow if he wanted to get a decent workout in. He had to prepare for whoever was his opponent in the next round. Every single man left in the tournament was extremely dangerous, and Aiden didn't like the idea of losing to any of them. Flipping through the channels of his television Aiden eventually found something to watch. Finishing this one last beer he settled in to watch the show, but was quietly snoring away a few short moments later.

What a confidence killer for Wesley, his smile slowly faded away to a frown. It was expected that Kai would be unaware of who Wesley was, being that the young man had little experience under his belt. Primarily under small independent promotions. Wesley would run his hand through his black hair as he returns a grin to the face of Kai. "No offense taken, buck-o. But that's the thing, I get that people are going to be unfamiliar with me. I'm just a young kid who realistically hasn't got the most notorious following. So, I expected as much." Wesley would shake his head in disappointment as he looked over the outdoor surrounding around him. Could possibly be a great first encounter for Wesley if he played his cards right. "Call me a little conceited, but if you need to know anything about me, its that I'm not here to impress anybody. But lets cut the whole shtick, were outside the ring. What happens inside that is purely business. As much as I'd love to [CENSORED] talk the rest of this roster, I have no use for it, well not now anyways." Wesley shows another smile in the direction of Kai. "In other news, I hear this whole promotion is on the rise. Chose a great time to join, I suppose. Could use an ally or two, as a young kid who doesn't have much [CENSORED] on his plate, I could definitely use the support. Offers on the table, bud."

KAI STEVENS would nod his head as he intakes all of Hope's words. Interesting to him? Perhaps, but more likely not. Kai isn't often interested by other people. However, upon Wesley's comments pertaining to not having the time to shit talk the rest of the roster, his eyebrow would raise. Then would come the offer from Hope for Kai to lend support to the "young kid who realistically hasn't got the most notorious following," which would extend the rise of Kai's eyebrow. "Well, Wes -- can I call you Wes? -- I think we oughta' take a step back a second... Y'see, you stand here and say you aren't here to impress anyone, but you're asking for the support of the future of this company -- of this business? You're gonna' have to show me somethin' first, my friend. You're gonna' have to impress Kai Stevens if you want me to have your back. Show me something, Wes, and then... And only then... We'll talk." Kai would raise both eyebrows and bow his head ever-so-slightly in order to emphasize his inquiry.

TBC: Wes

Gabriel Gospel
Newt Era

"Gabriel Gospel here. You may recognise me from my time in Motor City Wrestling where I became a multiple time world champion, the most successful wrestler in the companies history. Currently I wrestle for SupremePRO where I am soon to be the companies World Champion."

"You don't need to tell me all that sir. We are expecting you."

Gospel scowled slightly. Ungrateful woman, didn't she want to hear all about Gabriel's accomplishments? Gabriel didn't come here to speak to some secretary though, to some woman who was dolled up in far too much makeup. He was here to become a star, he was here to talk to a huge fan of his advertisement work. He was here to talk to a Hollywood bigwig.

In Gabriel strolled to a big office. You know, some glass furniture, a shrub in the corner, a motivational poster. This room means serious business. Serious business.

"Ah Gabriel Gospel, I've been expecting you."

"Mr. Jackson. Thank you for seeing me at this time."

"I'm afraid Mr. Jackson couldn't be here today."

"Then who are you?" Gospel said to the back of the office chair. And that's when it spun around.

"Holla holla Gooby. I brought you here to discuss a tag team match playa."

"Nooooo!"

That was when Gospel woke up in a cold sweat. Oh good it was just a nightmare. He should have figured that out a long time ago. Why would anybody not want to hear about all of his accomplishments. That does not make sense. Well he was glad it was over at least. Gospel rolled over in his bed to turn off the alarm.

"Gooby honey, what time is it? Are we still going to Acton's for dinner?"

"Nooooo!"

Aiden Connolly

Aiden had woken up relatively early this morning, especially for how much he drank the night before. He had gone for a quick run around the neighborhood, but that hadn't been enough. He was currently packing his things to head over to another gym he had found the other day. There were a few high flyers there that he could train with, and that excited him. He loved being able to box people up and keep them on the end of his jab during matches, but he needed to improve everything if he was going win the Invitational. His flying had gotten a bit rusty lately and he needed to get back to it before something bad happened in the ring. He was actually kind of worried about going for a springboard move of some sort and then slipping on the rope. Falling on his ass during a match was not something Aiden wanted to do ever, so he decided that a day of training those techniques was probably the best plan today. Looking around his apartment he could see the beer cans littering the floor, and decided that he probably shouldn't leave his place in this state. He didn't have people over that often, but he couldn't let them know how much he really drank at any given time.

A respectful reply from Kai, one which left Wesley nodding his head in agreement. He couldn't expect people to be on his side after just joining this company, he had to prove his worth. Wesley would run his hand through his hair as he greets Kai with a small smirk. "I gotcha', man. And as far as making an IMPACT and making my name known, I'll be a hundred percent honest with ya', I'm about to extend my brand further than most have in their entire career. I'm not one of those kids whose going to make these false promises and then a week later be out of this company. That's not how I roll." Wesley would shake his head, adding onto his point. He would take a step closer to Kai, looking over the talent in front of him. "They say that to become somebody in this business you have to further your claim, and although I agree with what you said, I can't help but respectfully disagree as well. See me out on this Kai. I'm wanting to be the best superstar to ever step inside this ring, because believe it or not, I'm great. I've got all the tools to be the best damn superstar to ever grace this promotion. No offense, but showing my worth is the least of my worries. Within a month, I'll be touted as one of the best within this company, and who knows, Kai -- Maybe one day our paths will cross inside this ring. And then, maybe, just maybe -- I'll show you what I'm TRULY about." Wesley would greet Kai with another self inciting confident grin, awaiting for his reply.

ADHJeFu.png

So on Wednesday Shaun Danielson took on the Grand Champion Nicholas Lancer. It was a good match, back and fourth but ended abruptly when Nicholas Lancer decided to walk out, leaving questions unanswered. Shaun felt he had the match under control at that point and was looking to finish off Lancer so it's safe to say that Danielson is a little frustrated at that. These questions will need to be answered at some point and The Shockwave is looking forward to asking them! Some opportunities could come his way if he continues on winning as he has more recently. The Invitational tournament has reignited a spark within Shaun and his ring rust we saw from the previous couple of months has seemed to have disappeared. It's too early to say he's at his best but he's definitely a dangerous opponent for anyone, people need to watch their backs because Danielson is climbing and like he said before, he's not going to stop for anybody. He enjoyed his contest this week in the invitational against Noam Dar and was glad they were able to share a respectful handshake after the match. Shaun looked impressive in victory and has yet to face much trouble in the SupremePRO invitational so it will be interesting to see him face some real adversity. Now he eagerly awaits to see what his next challenge is.

Gabriel Gospel
Plastic bots

Gabriel was just robbed in the main event of Robot Wars by a robot that didn't deserve to be there and was brought back by the management. Where have we heard that one before?

Luckily Gospel's nightmare didn't come true. He didn't hear a holla, or a holla, or a playa on his meeting with the Hollywood bigwigs. However that didn't mean it was all smooth sailing.

"I can see it now. The Gospel According to Gabriel. The Gabriel Gospel story. Starring Gabriel Gospel, The Messiah, as Gabriel Gospel. So what do you think?"

Sylvester nodded his head slowly as he absorbed the bull, "That sounds good but I'm not really in the movie business. I'm more..."

"Well then how about this? A Gospel According to Gabriel, the drama. A thirty two episode series demonstrating the brilliance of Gabriel Gospel. Starring Gabriel Gospel, The Messiah, as Gabriel Gospel. So what do you think?"

"Yeah great but... I'm not a TV presenter, we make advertisements here. That's what I want you for. We have some new drinking water we want to advertise and we think you'd be the perfect guy."

"Drinking water hey? Mineral water?"

"Of course."

"Hmm off to a good start. However I do have conditions. Mr. Andre."

"My client, Gabriel Gospel, does not wish to appear in an advertisement with any children."

"No children."

"Or animals."

"There was going to be a horse."

"A horse is an animal, what kind of fools do you take us for!?"

"I'm not trying to fool you I was just answering the question."

"Hmm, you drive a hard bargain."

"Will I be getting my own trailer?"

"Would he be getting his own trailer!?"

"It could be arranged?"

"Interesting."

"Yeah, interesting."

"Maybe I should draw up a contract and get back to you?"

"Perhaps."

"Perhaps."

Mineral water was it? It wasn't quite a Hollywood blockbuster but it would have to do for now. Baby steps. We've all heard the stories. First it's stranger danger, then it's drinking water and then the world. Gabriel is so close to being Hollywood's biggest asset. He can almost taste it.

And it tastes of one hundred percent natural spring water. No other drinking water on the market can match this freshness.

O5Jv03C.png

Well Yoshino is not mad anymore - for now - because she had a full body massage. She blooming needed it and she feels better than ever. Watch out Ariana! She also decided what she will have to do in that tag team match up come Wedesday... it would make no sense whatsoever to not try and win, if Yoshino can upstage the champion with her watching and pin one of the two women on the other side... well, it will be quite the feat and will piss off Ariana, that will be quite fun. Hehehehehehe, evil plan achieved. It could of course work out a little differently than that... but we'll see. What we'll also see, is the now confirmed by management contract signing that will go down. Will someone go through a table? probably and it will probably be Eric Andre, jumping through in confusion as a result of no one else going through it, at least that's what someone replied to the tweet PRO sent out earlier, his name was "Muur", what a *Censored*.

Wp0NufR.png

A couple of days ago Owen Young kicked a midget square in the head. Does he feel bad about it? Not really, before now he's beaten up a ten year old girl, a blind child, a Paralympic athlete and a midget dressed as him. The midget he kicked on Wednesday deserved it for all the pain he's put Owen through! On the subject of Preston, it's now official that he at least knows Travi, seeing as he hid in his designer backpack. Does Travi know the mini man tho? Who knows? Loads of people are obsessed with the gay community icon Travi M, and Preston might just be one of the many.

ROCKSTAR JACKIE BRUCE!

It's offcial. Without his magic bag of white powder, Jackie ain't nothing son. Well that's what a dirt sheet man said after Bruce lost to Scorpion. There's no shame losing to the Punisher of Darkness though, as for every big loss in the Scorps career there's an equally as big win. Now out of the invitational tournament the big RockStar will be looking to make his mark elsewhere. Where? He dunno.

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Supreme Beast

Jake Morgan -/\- The Lone Wolf

Are we upset?

Tyler would ask once again clarifying the question Banksy was asking.

Yes Tyler, are you and Jake upset about this recent events

Tyler would turn to Jake who was standing beside him looking down at the ground wth a scowl on his face.

Upset doesn't even add up to-

Jake would push Tyler out of the way.

I'M FURIOUS!! I was supposed to win on Saturday against Tozawa. I was supposed to advance to the Semi Finals! Tozawa has not seen the last of The Lone Wolf

Jake would turn to Tyler to see if he had any words to say.

umm, yeah. Well put Jake. Tozawa hasn't seen the last of Jake and frankly I'm not too happy about the news of our upcoming match this week. What does Rima think she's doing putting me on the same team as Gabriel Gospel? I do not trust him to be my tag team partner. I'd rather it be a handicap match of me and Jake vs Hunter, Night and Acton. But please so help me not Gabriel Gospel. Who does Rima think she is putting him on my team. All I know is, this match will not end well. You can count on that.

The cameras would stop rolling as the camera crew begins walking away. Banksy would walk up to Tyler.

So, wanna go out to eat tonight?

Tyler would turn to Banksy and glare at her.

Banksy, I have a world title match to prepare for at Toronto. I can't be wasting my time right now. And you are a big waste of time. Get away from me please, I have more important things to be doing right now.

Banksy would gasp and slap Tyler across the face.

You Asshole!

Banksy would then storm off. Tyler would hold a hand up to his face, it did leave a sting after all. Tyler would then turn to Jake who was trying hard not to laugh. Tyler would just shake his head and walk off.

Archived