SupremePRO

rtegedg

It was with the same degree of subtlety that had led Jayson to be able to enter the arena without so much as a whisper being said about him that had allowed for him to retreat out of there with the exact same effect. He really didn’t care too much to stick around to see the fallout of the event as a whole. Amidst the jubilation of those that had a successful showing last night, there were bound to be a lot more bitter men and woman roaming the halls from being on the losing end, as well as from those who didn’t so much as see a lick of screen time. It was best to avoid all that, so much so that Jayson had not even checked his phone to see what was being said on social media. It didn’t matter in the long run, and stopping himself from checking wasn’t so hard seeing as he had been absent from it for more than a few months. He would wait until the next time he finds himself within a wrestling ring so that he can experience the more steadied reaction he was thusly promised after having left the World Champion floored on his back.

He was at present, the morning after, in his own residence. It weren’t too far away, really, well… it varies. It all is determined by the traffic in Los Angeles which was sort of unavoidable when travelling between Hollywood and Huntington Beach. He was in the kitchen for the moment, a television on at minimal volume as there was a roundup of all the recent political news. He switched the blasted thing off before grabbing his keys on the counter top and exiting the room to step out into the hallway.
“Laters”. He said calling out as he lifted his glance from his phone and half turned to look over his shoulder. He weren’t too sure on whether he was shouting into the wind or not but going by the fact it drew no response he figured he must be. He turned and walked forward, pushing open and stepping through the front door and locking it behind him. He quickly took a few small steps down the small set of steps outside and then halted as he unlocked his phone. He ignored the text and missed call alerts to instead open his music library and start a track playing. Sliding his phone into his pocket then, he lifted the headphone draped round his neck to place them over his ears before dashing off into a run.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcus and Glen Cody

So it's the morning after the night before and the newest card is known, as well as the house shows coming up. Marcus knows his match on the next show, Glen isn't involved so will be involved in one of the house shows. He will be fighting against Jacob Cass, so it's a pretty interesting match. It will probably decide some title ranking placement and whilst it's non televised, people will probably post it on Youtube or something and people on social media and forums will discuss it, so the result will be known. Means that Glen will need to make sure he wins, especially after losing last night. Marcus has placed the championship on a stand, replacing where the tag team championship was - Glen's looks awfully lonely now that it is empty. Saying that, he threw one of his shirts over it so he doesn't have to look at it, that counts for something right?

Jon Jrygin

Damn Glen, you are delusional. You really think people are going to go out of their way to see Glen Cody vs Jacob Cass? People are better off purposely injecting themselves with Ebola, it's a little more pleasant. Meanwhile, the One Man Main Event was up in the gym, just workin on his fitness. His message was sent loud and clear, but that doesn't mean there was time to slack. A legacy needs to be built brick by brick, and Jon was going to put in the work.

RockStar Owen Young!

Despite losing to Tyler Morgan, Owen Young is very proud of his showing last night, and feels he gave Tyler Morgan a run for his money even if Tyler doesn't agree. As fun as it was fighting as a singles competitor, what happened after the match was the highlight of Owen's night. The fans ovation and appreciation for the little RockStar really touched him and gave him a much needed moral boost, because dealing with a drug addict best friend brings you down, even if you're an annoying, fun loving little prick like Owen Young. Owen has learnt that next week he will be facing off against Tyler's brother Jake, who as we know is nothing like Tyler. We know this because Tyler likes to repeat the fact again and again and again.

ms46wnlh.png

One day before his house show match Danny Acton was in the gym late in the day. He spent the majority of the previous hours to buy furniture and other stuff for his apartment. It finally starts feeling like home. Now he only needs to build all that stuff up. But that's something to do for another day. He was working on Cardio and Jumping for his upcoming matches. Since it was already part of his routine, he was listening to some old interviews of various pro-wrestlers via headphones. Because just before he entered the gym he got a notification from SupremePRO about his requested interview. It would take place immediately after his match against Adam Silva at tomorrow's live event. So he had one more thing to look forward too tomorrow. Exciting stuff.

rima - reem

With a shake of her head, Rima would click the button on the monitor showing Hayley Webb's promo in her office. Khabilov sat across from her, shaking his head aswell. "Like seriously, who the hell is approving this air time?... Girl's been spouting shit for a good thirty minutes over the past week altogether, and yet they keep showing it... I guess that's another thing for me to sort out, innit?..." Khabilov shrugged, rolling a pen around his fingers. "You're the boss, get some other kid to do it... Don't let the horse-looking shit get to you, she'll find her place soon. She should have figured it out when I broke her, but no matter Wednesday's result, the next one is easy. She is walking hurt, you can see it in her eyes. Infact, both are hurt. Her and the Jap." Rima grinned, a lick of the lips following. "Obviously, I mean she's gone two weeks against me. That's gonna leave anyone in a bad state. If she wants to sign herself to the pay-per-view, that's where I'll show no mercy... She thinks it's all easy, but she hasn't seen what I'm capable of yet. Bitter bitch..." Khabilov chuckled. "And if not you, then me. I wouldn't mind putting her to bed one more time, you know?... Night night..." He then picked up a small piece of paper from Rima's desk, containing the match-card for this week. "Who is this Acton anyway? You give me a nobody for my debut?... You know I don't like showcases, you know I want the difficult fights." Rima grinned. "Just a warm-up, my dear... The kid's as green as the Hulk's *censored*, he shouldn't be much of a hassle for you. He's quick, and he can throw some spinning shit, but that's about it. Kids love that kinda stuff, so it's a good signing in the long run, but for now he's there for the picking." Khabilov spun the paper across the desk, standing from his chair. "Alright, time for food. Fucking starving, man."

VGKmGBg.png

6w5FrX6.jpg

It has now been more than 24 hours since that brutal Last Woman Standing match up and no one has heard from Envy since. Is she dead? Preston Davenport is, heard he died of a heart attack or something. FYI, his Rper has been banned. The wonder is who he was, Matt? Rob? H? Clique? we will never know. Anyway, Yoshino is right now alongside the newest member of the SupremePRO family, backstage interviewer, Eric Andre.

EA: "Good Evening Yoshino, congratulations on that win against Envy Noire, in which it seems to have finally ended your long rivalry with her. After months of attacks, including against your family, you must have been relieved to finally have her off your back?"

Yoshi pulls a face at Andre.

Yoshino: "...you're not Jade, where's Jade?"

EA: "...er, I don't believe we can talk about that, so back to the point at hand".

Yoshino: "...Jade is cuter."

There's no denying that, let's be fair.

"No... guy, I am not happy, did you see what happened to me? I was covered in blood and I had to wash my hair twenty seven times to even get it back to normal and now... my hair is gross, it's falling out, it will never be the same again, so no I am not happy and I hope Envy isn't either but I think she might be... she seems to like pain, so I guess maybe she really might've enjoyed it and if she did... she's a bigger freak than anyone ever thought..."

EA: "A lot of poeple expressed shock in that you were able to even do some of the things you did, putting Envy through the announcers table, as well as smashing a chair over her head. Have you always had that in you, or did Envy bring it out? will this be the Yoshi we will see in the future?"

Yoshi: "I don't even remember most of the match... I last remembered Envy pulling something from under the ring and then me getting hit in the face... I had to watch the repeat to see what I did... and it was scary... I didn't like watching it but I had to, just to see what happened. My partner described it as my yandere form and... I don't want to go into my yandere form again, it seems that form is even worse than Envy... but Envy, you brought it out, you got destroyed and if you mess with me again maybe the yandere snap will happen again and this time it could be even worse..."

The first time, Envy went through a wall, there was also Rima going through a table, then a *Censored* tonne of shit going on in that LWS match. It seems if you really try, you can cause quite the change in personality to Miss Nakano. The LWS match was the first time she straight up didn't remember what she did though, that could prove to be very dangerous.

EA: "...so you remembered nothing? what about what happened after the match? Both Rima and Hayley Webb came out and eventually after a little scuffle, it was announced that you will be facing off against Hayley, to determine the new number one contender to the Diamonds Championship. After such a brutal feud with Envy, how are you feeling going straight into the title picture like that?"

Yoshi: "...well It's what I want to be... Diamond's Champion... it was Envy's fault that I couldn't win it and I guess now I can get back on track...I will try my best to beat Hayley and if I do? then I will go on to beat Rima! then I will finally achieve my dream of being the Diamonds champion... and I would be a much better champion than Rima... I don't care if she's the new owner or whatever, what she did was wrong - why would she even threathen to fire me if I didn't try and kill Envy? and why would she just... walk out on that match against Hayley? don't worry Hayley, I wont walk out of our match on Wednesday, I will give it my all and if I can't win? then I will wish you the best of luck in beating Rima... I might not like either of you but at least you didn't just walk out of the match... that was just, disgusting... Rima deserved to go through that table two weeks ago..., she insulted my sister, turned me into a crazy lunatic beast and walked out of her title match... whoever wins on Wednesday, I hope they can take the title off of her... then maybe Rima can focus on filing her paperwork or whatever it is she actually does with her new role... I would do it better, we can have live concerts every week, it would be great!"

EA: "Well-"

Yoshi: "Mr interviewer guy, do you think I should be GM instead?"

EA: "I will keep my opinions to myself, I do however thank Rima for this wonderful oppurtunity. I have been Eric Andre, she has been Yoshino Nakano, thank you for watching this SupremePro exclusive interview. Don't forget to tune in next Wednesday to see Yoshino take on Hayley to see who will become number one contender and if you visit our website, you can still buy tickets to the lastest house shows, you will be able to see your favourite wrestles live!"

GNmT6Hs.jpg

Other win in the book of scorpion now on to bigger and better things he is in his locker room watching the rest of the show he isn't shocked to see jayson it was a matter of time before he came to supreme scorpion see he is on the house show card look like a rookie name will be added to list of the punisher of darkness

Jacob Cass- ha Glen cody really good thing it at a houseshow cause cody ain't worth Jacob cass's time on tv

Marcus and Glen Cody

Glen isn't worth Jacob's time and yet, Glen has won two championships here. Okay then, whatever you say WWE '12 guy. Jacob will possibly lose to this 'waste of time' and if he does it'd be pretty funny after that. So yeah, the house show is tonight and it has eventually sold all the tickets offered, so clearly it is exciting times. After that loss to Marcus he wants to bounce back with a win here and Marcus really wants him to win too because he actually really hates Jacob Cass, he has a very punchable face. Plus if Glen loses here, it'll look bad on Marcus as he spent a long time training Cody up and Cass hasn't been very impressive here. Anyway, Glen is getting ready for this house show, whilst Marcus is actually working even harder than Cody right now, simply because his match is a little more important than Glen's today... don't tell Cody though, he might cry.

TqaPBUI.png

HOUSE SHOW RESULTS

DANNY ACTON b. ADAM SILVA

8:24 - WIN VIA PINFALL

GLEN CODY b. JACOB CASS

15:35 - WIN VIA PINFALL

ANDRE DUKE b. THE SCORPION

4:32 - WIN VIA DISQUALIFICATION

SHOW SUMMARY

A larger-than-usual crowd attended this Friday's house show in California. The show featured a main event debut for Andre Duke, plus another chance to see soon-to-be debuting superstar Danny Acton. Acton opened the show, taking on Adam Silva in a high-flying contest. The match was close until Silva faded early, Acton using great endurance to continue his fast-paced style. The match was fairly straight-forward for Acton, who won with his Three Seconds of Fame 450 splash. Glen Cody then took on Jacob Cass, in a match that was easily main card quality. It was even throughout, a late flurry of energy from Cody eventually sealing the match, the Universal challenger winning with a frog splash. Scorpion closed out our show against the debuting Andre Duke. After an interesting opening to the match, where both men struggled to make anything flow together, Scorpion would lead an assault on Andre Duke. After refusing to break at the referees five-count, Scorpion was disqualified for a relentless attack on the debutant. After the bell, Scorpion didn't stop. He looked to make a statement, continuing his attack on Duke before officials split the two. Duke was wheeled out of the arena whilst Scorpion stood tall to close our show.

Scorpion stand in his locker room saying something to himself camera pan up to his face and he says im tired of being mess with duke was a message of what to come camera shut off

Jacob Cass is with a camera man.

Jacob Cass - I took it to cody but he still ended up cheating me out that ref seen my hand grabing the rope

3fD7dEh.png

"We're going off the rails on a Travi Train!" Was the song that the French Fondant sung as he entered Universal Studios. When I say Universla Studios, I mean the building that the show aired, not the actual theme park, although Travi had been meaning to check out the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter that had been just opened. Travi liked Harry Potter because it gave ginger kids hope that they could find two friends. It was a nice day in Hollywood today, and that was apparent by Travi's attire of Abercrombie and Fitch dress shorts, a black wife beater, some ankle socks, and crocs. Travi made a bee line for the male locker room, trying to get a glimpse of dick. where he would leave the duffel bag containing his shower gels and sprays and stuff. The plan for Travi today was simple really. He had been handed a new SupremePRO contract courtesy of Universal Studios. It wasn;t much of a pay rise to be honest, but it was quite an incentive to remain working for the company, and it was quite the indicator that SupremePRO is quite the big player in the wrestling industry. Peace.

UBP4T0P.png

Glen Cody and Marcus

I don't believe it was stated that Cass had his arms on the ropes but okay, whatever floats your boat my friend. If that wasn't evident, Glen was able to pick up the win against Cass, avoiding two losses in a row. A win over Cass doesn't mean that much, especially on a house show but it halts the loss to Marcus and sets Glen up for whatever will come for him in the future. Marcus was in the crowd for the house show - he got in free cuz he's a wrestler and it was pretty packed. The crowd were happy with the show and Glen got a decent pop when he hit his frog splash. It was like a proud father! Cass can make up whatever excuses he wants, he lost to the better man on the night. If they fight again it may not come with the same result and the reviews for the match online were rave, so maybe we'll see it on live TV in the future. It's a random house show match for now though, whilst Marcus/Mercer isn't. Marcus played some Naruto on his Xbox to prepare for the match but he was rudely informed that fighting video game ninjas isn't the same thing as fighting them in real life. Fu Glen, you lost 2-0.

ny9d96yr.png

Eric Andre

"Good Friday Night evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for joining me in this sit-down interview. My guest at this time is one of the newest signees to SupremePRO. Inspired by the late great 'Little Joe' Acton...the young-high flying sensation... Danny Acton. Danny, welcome to SupremePRO."

Danny Acton

"Thanks, Mr Andre and thanks for having me right here today."

Eric Andre

"Without wasting anymore time...Lets start with the interview. As far as I know you're yet to make your proper debut for a televised programm. So far you've been competing at various live event all over the states and just a few minutes ago you finished your second house show match here in SupremePRO against Adam Silva. You came out on top of both matches. Did you feel any pressure at all before having your first taste of SupremePRO in-ring action? Did you ever feel at a disadvantage because of your inexperience?"

Danny Acton

"Did I feel any pressure before stepping into the ring? Uh...Yeah. Ofcourse I did. As you already mentioned...I've never wrestled for a company such as SupremePRO before. In fact...the only proper contract that I ever had, was a developmental contract in Ohio. And there I mostly wrestled against other trainees or was used as a punching bag for the vets. Signing with SupremePRO has been the biggest step of my career so far and I only had a few days of preparation before I had to prove myself in front of my new employer. Having pressure on me was a given. But the thing is...this pressure will never go away. Regardless of my level of experience...there will always be eyes on me. There will always be someone watching every step I make. Either to follow them or to jump over me, if I trip at any point. SupremePRO is the big leagues and now that I'm a member of this locker room, I cannot expect any trainer to hold my hand or instruct me in my career. Leaving OVW and Oliver O'Ville behind was my decision and from here on out it's all me. My work. My success. My failure. Am I at a disadvantage because of my level of experience? Hell no! The rest of the roster may be more experienced and poses a much more diversed fighting style...But I'm hungry. I'm hungry for victory. Hungry for the big gold. People might laugh at me and people might look down on me, but I will do everything it takes to prove the nay-sayers wrong. Next week I will make my official SupremePRO debut and next week I will become just that. A Supreme Pro."

Eric Andre

"I'm sure such high ambitions won't stay unnoticed for long. With that being said...you already mentioned it. This upcoming Wednesday you will make your SupremePRO Television debut here in the Universal Studios in Hollywood California. Your opponent however is a dangerous one. In more than just one way. You're going to face Dimitri Khabilov - the Assistant to our General Manager Rima - one on one. What thoughts are running through your mind with such a opponent in front of you? How are you preparing yourself before a match that you yourself are anticipating so mach?"

Danny Acton

"Usually one would expect that a debuting rookie, like myself, would oppose the idea of facing off against Khabilov. Not only is the man himself a dangerous wrestler and a Amateur Wrestling and Sambo expert, but he also is very close with the person that runs the show. You don't want to anger Rima or her associates in any way that it could affect your career. I mean...we all saw in what kind of situation Yoshino found herself on the very first Supercard of the rebranded company. But I don't plan on going personal with Khabilov. I'm going to bring my A-game and I'm going to get my 'Three Seconds of Fame' and I will stand tall in the end. Not because I dislike him - I've never even talked to him. Not to send message to the company's leaders. No. I will beat him and stand tall to send a message to the locker room. 'Danny Acton is here and he's heading towards the stars'. Dimitri Khabilov is a olympic athlet, right? In the olympics everything is about the medals and the competition. It's no different in pro wrestling. Two men enter. One stands tall. No hard feelings, that's how it is supposed to be and I'm sure Khabilov, as a competitor sees it the same way. Either way...My mind at the moment is thinking about the match close to 24/7. I'm preparing myself mentally by watching previos matches - and contests - of Khabilov and I'm preparing myself physically by putting more pressure on my body than ever before. Whatever Khabilov brings to the table...I'm ready for it. Coming Wednesday I will show the world who Danny Acton is. Coming Wednesday I will be 'Acton Classic'!"

Eric Andre

"I'm sure alot people would disagree with some of the things you just said, but that answer is on them, not myself. With your near future in this company being answered...lets shift the topic a little bit and let us know a little bit more about yourself. Who is Danny Acton? Where did he come from? How did he get into wrestling?"

Danny Acton

"These questions are much easier answered than the other ones and I won't have to worry about sounding a little bit cocky (laughs). My name is Danny Acton. I'm from Portland and I'm 23 years old. I've been training since I've been eightteen, but before that I had been more into gymnastics. The high school I went to had special projects in that direction and it didn't took me that long until a scout - retired pro-wrestler Oliver O'Ville, better known as 'Blue' from the group 'The Rainbows' - noticed me and brought me in for several events around the country. Since I have one older brother and four younger sisters my parents were more than just happy to let me travel the US. It didn't take long and Oliver noticed my lack of passion for what he brought me with himself. So he suggested a couple of different sports to me. One of them was pro-wrestling. I've always been a fan of the WWF, but I thought you had to weight atleast 300 pounds to become a wrestler. Oliver quickly erased that thought from my mind. Thanks to him Ohio Valley Wrestling picked me up and there I was. In the same year I went to OVW, a certain Nonstop company used me for a squash match at a nearly-empty-arena live event. Since then I've been sugested once for the gut check program, but was rejected and the talks with FCW also stopped when it closed down in 2012. Since then I've been in training. Since then I've stopped approaching the companies by myself. Instead I focused on my own craft in hope that some road agent would notice me. That wouldn't happen until OVW stopped their deal with that Nonstop organisation. I was approached by [Ring of] Honor, who were about to hold their Top Prospect tournament. In the end I didn't make it, but it already felt good to get noticed by a more known company. From there on I was basically wrestling from pay-check to pay-check, while once again travelling around the States. I always kept my eyes open for oppoturnities and when SPW rebranded itself, I figured that it could not hur to send in some tapes. And now...here I am."

Eric Andre

"We're closing in on time, so I only have one last question for you. What is it that you want the most in your career?"

Danny Acton

"The most? The SupremePRO World Championship ofcourse. And the Internet Championship. Aswell as the Universal Championship. As I said it before... I'm here succeed. I'm here to be a Pro and I'm here to become Supreme. My goal is all the gold. My goal is the top of the world. My goal is to soldify my name on the Mount Rushmore of this industry. It doesn't matter how long it will take. One day I will be the one to beat One Day...One day I'll be at the top and my journey begins on Wednesday!"

5LtQGor.png

Well. That was some debut! It is pretty safe to say that Andre Duke had never had to fight anybody of Scorpion's calibre back home on the Idaho wrestling scene. Annoyingly for Duke, he didn't even walk out of his first match in SupremePRO. I guess one of the better things to take out of this, is that it wasn't televised, so fingers crossed that Andre Duke can get himself up to a peak performance for his first match on television! Another silver lining, is that his contract with Universal Studios had him covered for insurance. Duke had to go to the local medical facility for a scan on his ribs. Luckily nothing had broken, and double luckily, he didn't have to pay any medical bills. Bring it on again Scorpion!

ms46wnlh.png

Danny was already freshley showered and on his way back home - not without picking up some food along the way - when he got the notification that the interview he did earlier today had been published. His match with Adam Silva was harder on him than he would like to admit. So when he did his interview he hoped to come off as mostly relaxed and not exhausted. He was able to beat Adam Silva, gaining momentum in the process, but the interview afterwards might had been a little off on his part. He couldn't concentrate very well all the way through and could only try to act as confident as he wanted to portray himself in front of the challenges behind and in front of him. Dimitri Khabilov was waiting in his official debut match and Danny knew that he couldn't rely on endurance again here. A new strategy was needed and a new game-plan had to be made. With this being said..."Just give me a bucket of noodles. I don't care if they're cold or not."

cLyueYp.png

vY8i3OW.png

That's right, we're going global. Rima would have her face brushed gently by a make-up artist, a last few touches before the live cameras hit. It was CNBC, America's biggest television channel for talking stock, business and money. Rima would be talking live from her office in SupremePRO's Universal Studios, connecting with one of the business channels top employees in Susan Li. After a small countdown from a man behind her camera, Rima and Susan were live as the graphics transitioned on-screen. Title sitting upon here shoulder, a pair of aviators covering Rima's eyes and the usual hollywood smile now a bored expression, Rima was ready.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Susan Li of CNBC with something a little different for you today. I am joined by a lady who commands quite the list of accolades, so I'm going to try my best here. We're speaking to Rima Acunha-Costa, Brazilian-born model, actress, social media giant and currently the SupremePRO Diamond Division Champion, and aswell as that the companies general manager. That is quite the list of achievements you've got going there, Rima."

"Thank you, thank you, and you can add entrepreneur and SupremePRO shareholder to that list. Businesswoman aswell, if you really want to drag it out."

"Haha, wonderful. Well first of all Rima, it's very interesting to be speaking to someone who has achieved so much at such a young age. Am I right in saying that you're just twenty-four as of now? And already, it seems like you're one of the top names in your business."

"You would be right in saying that, twenty-four years young and; correction. The top name in this game as of right now. Nobody can ever claimed to do what I have, and nobody will ever replicate what I've done. My story as of this moment makes me the most valuable asset in this business today, no doubt about it. Even those who despise me would have to give me my props at this point."

"Well Rima, you talk about your story. For people who aren't that familiar with you, given that SupremePRO and SPW before that are still relatively 'new' and a little alien to the average American family, could you talk us through this meteoric rise that you've experienced over just the past few months? What separates you from the rest?"

"Well, about three months ago I received a call from Michael Bryce. I hadn't ever spoken to the man before, but he called me himself. He found my number, and told me down the phone how his company was on the downward spiral. You could hear it in his voice that the man was on his last rites, and as he told me about his need for my pull and my presence, I saw an opportunity there. I knew that me stepping back into wrestling was going to be a revolution, that was a forgone conclusion, but my main interests always lied with the thing that makes those cogs turn. The reason that talent gets down to the arena three nights a week and throws themselves from pillar to post. Dollar. Money. Cold hard cash. I am a wrestler first of all in all of my professions, but this aspect interests me. I told Bryce my intentions, I told him what I wanted, and I made it all happen from the outside. Now, thanks to me, Bryce sits upon a chair on the board of directors with green falling from his pockets, and I sit upon the untouchable throne in SupremePRO. The best at running the show, and the best thing on the show. The wrestling game is as much of a business as it is fighting, but it's rare that you get two aspects shining so strongly in one person. That's what sets me apart from the others here, business acumen. The desire to be more than just a name on a roster, and just three months in I turned it all on its head. They'll try to tell you it wasn't me, but they know. They know."

"That's incredibly impressive, especially in the short span of time that you've been associated with the company. I've had a chance to do some research and I must say, the set and the production of the show is like chalk and cheese compared to before."

"I thank you for that. Appreciation of my work is not something that I've been graced with enough in my opinion, but for someone of your position to credit me, I thank you."

"Well you're very welcome. Now, since we are the business channel, I have to go into a few things that you probably don't get asked alot-"

"Shoot."

"Now, the rumour is that SupremePRO is setting an incredible trend in terms of revenue and rumour has it that your independent contractors are earning more than anywhere else. I've also been hearing from sources close to the sport that you're garnering interest from alot of talent who before, maybe wouldn't have taken a second look at Supreme Pro Wrestling? Is there anything you can talk about there?"

"Of course. The company is doing well. Better than it ever has done, infact. Thanks to our partnership with Universal helping completely wipe out costs such as venues and camera teams, plus a renewed interest in the product, the company is generating more than it ever has. The superstars, whether they deserve it or not, are earning more and more with every week that passes and my pockets are filling up nicely. It is a good time to be in SupremePRO, and that's exactly why you're seeing the occasional new signing. For example, just this past Wednesday we officially signed Jayson Addair. That is a superstar who was completely beyond us just a month ago, someone who would've cost half of our talents budget, and now he is just a drop in the ocean. Not only that, but he is happy to be here. Superstars like him who have seen it all, even they're shocked at the way this place runs. It is smooth, no-one is stressed. This is the place to be, and unfortunately it's a pretty exclusive club. We have some of the best in the world here, but I also have to respect the positions of those that built the house before I walked in and lifted it to the heavens."

"Wow, that is some progression. Rima, you are honestly really impressing me today, but this one's a little more personal. We here at CNBC, and I'm sure most other people, hear all about net worth and how much someone's supposed to be earning, but how much is this benefitting you? We know that you're probably financially safe from the back of your past tenures, but how is SupremePRO treating you?..."

"SupremePRO is treating me just fine. It is treating everyone just fine, but like I said. I am the most valuable asset in the game right now. Wherever I go, I am going to be the most important person in the room. Companies in this industry are kissing my feet for my guidance, and all of them I have to turn away, not because I am selfish. Not because I enjoy seeing the failure of others. It is because SupremePRO is the one who is filling my pockets, and I am a loyal woman. I am not one to turn on the company that I made, especially when this company is now returning the favour. When I write, money falls from the pen. When I talk, gold falls from my mouth. My words are stardust to every businessman in the wrestling industry, and I don't intend to betray my own by spilling my teachings. As long as SupremePRO writes me those cheques every week, I'll continue to carry them up and up to the very top. It'll be where I deserve to be, because of the work I put in."

"Can you give us numbers? How much are you worth today?"

"I can't talk about my current worth, because by the time I finish talking, the number's even bigger. It just rises and rises, so I could never give you a true answer. I talk in numbers, I talk the truth. I will say that I am doing very well for myself, and I could live comfortably should I ever want to. I look forward to providing the same for all of my loyal superstars too, even those who oppose me. People like Hayley Webb and Yoshino Nakano, who berate me on a weekly basis, yet go home to their furnished homes and live in the warm. They are set for life in this job because of me. I've even cushioned them when it comes to competition, because even when I beat them like I do again and again, they will have all of my work to fall back on. That's why I feel this dislike is so unjustified. They're upset at me because - shock horror - the best fighter has the belt, yet they're still earning more than most women in the world do. They shouldn't be against me, they should be rubbing my shoulders at the click of my fingers. I made both of them. Idol? Empress? Please. Even their own monikers reek of envy."

"Why do you think you garner such a dislike in the company? I mean I've heard that it's not just the people you compete against?"

"I don't know, jealousy probably?... What people don't understand is that this is a hierarchy. Naturally, I sit at the top. There are levels in this business, and I don't think some understand just how far away from me they actually are. They complain about near-falls, they complain about being this close to beating me, but close isn't good enough. When you're running a company, close doesn't get you anywhere. That's what separates people like me from the others. People like me walk into companies, take the top championship and then take the company just two months later. People like them nip at the toes of people like me, and that's where they get their fame."

"One last question. This weekend the two girls you mentioned before, Hayley Webb and Yoshino Nakano compete for a chance at your title, do you have any predictions for the fight?"

"My prediction is that no matter the winner, the end result is the always the same. A 'W' in my column and an 'L' in theirs. Whether it's by me kicking their nose from their face with a DDG, or causing permanent damage to their knee tendons with my Caustic Distortion, the result is a forgone conclusion. Spoiler alert, I win."

"Well that's just fantastic. Rima, it was a pleasure talking to you. Thanks for your time."

"You're very welcome, Susan. Anytime."

With a nod of the head, Rima would sit and wait five more seconds before handing her title to Khabilov who had been behind the camera, the Russian giving her a pat on the back as she stood up and left the office for the workers to sort out. Job done.

Yoshino

That was quite the interview from Rima. The divas have all been busy on the promo front, that's for sure. Rima talked about money and how they all should be happy cuz she pays them lots of money. ...Yoshi isn't actually that well paid, she was on an announcers contract which wasn't bumped up at all when she got into the ring. Universal increased it upon the takeover but she's probably still one of the lower paid members of the roster. Not that she minds though, although extra spending money would be fun... new contract please Rima! anyway yeah, other than watching that promo, twice - as well as shedding a single tear from the death of Preston Davenport - probably from people hating the Fallout guy - Yoshi played with the punching bag and treadmill in the gym. She was signed up by her partner upon them moving into the new home of SupremePro and this was her third visit to it. It has some good facilities but she had to bring air fresheners today, sweat is smelly and leads to like three showers upon getting home. There's some *censored*s too, questioning why such a cute petite girl would be in the gym. They all shut up once she out punched them on the punching measure game thing, good times. Maybe she can do that to Hayley's face, although if you look in the caw bio thread... well I'll leave that for you to figure out.

3fD7dEh.png

Love her or hate her, you have to admire her. Rima had been on CNBC plugging SupremePRO, and she did a bloody damn good job Travi feels. He was glued to his TV watching the spectacle, and he had a sense of pride in working for this company. I think the most impressive thing from Rima's interview was her ability to not swear. By the way, Caustic Distortion is a dumb name for a move, but Travi would never had the stones to tell her as much. Maybe she would get the message somehow.... Anyway, Travi had flipped the television channel over, and he was now watching E! News. It's amazing how a lot of the celebrities that are shown on E! live in the general vicinity of Travi, so in Travi's mind, there is only a small amount of time before he manages to get himself on E! News. Travi changed from a seated position into a lying position on his couch, as he sipped his morning cocoa, and kicked his cream slippers off of his feet. Saturday is a chill day!

UBP4T0P.png

[Aaron Mercer]

Avoiding the SupremePRO house show schedule, since he was a veteran and could pull that shit, The Last Samurai and his shady crew of followers were making a visit to a certain warehouse in Irvine, California. Property from which the deed to was recently signed over into the hands of the Shadow Empire. It was Eden's old lair that had stunk like cat piss and was infested with rodents until Aaron's organization sunk a heap of cash into cleaning it up. Building a kickass hangout for disenfranchised street youth and other wayward souls. A place where he could warp young minds and scout potential recruits for his dark army. Turning them against their parents, turning them against society, then using them for whatever served the Empire's evil purpose. Kids like Danny, that little no-hoper who stole money from April's wallet. April O'Neil that was, from the original Ninja Turtles movie, not April Divine who was currently accompanying Aaron on his inspection. She would have tracked that loser down and stomped his guts in.

TqaPBUI.png

Are SupremePRO losing their World Heavyweight Champion? Reports circulating the dirtsheets suggest that SupremePRO's World Heavyweight Champion has been linked with a move away from the brand. TNA and WWE have reportedly been in contact with Jak Storm's agent, trying to entice him away to sign a developmental deal with each respective brand. For now, we understand that Jak Storm is still an active competitor on the SupremePRO roster, and he will remain Champion.

For the time being Jayson Addair could be found outside in the Californian sunshine. It was late Morning and he at present adorned clothes mostly suited towards time being spent within the confines of a gym. He was heading there after all. But in walking there along the sidewalk with a gym bag hung over his shoulder, Jayson had his attention on his phone as he was currently interested in watching a recent video uploaded on the NBCSN app platform. It was an interview conducted with Rima and yes, it was certainly an interesting interview, and an informative one at that. It made for compelling viewing; there was no debating that fact. But… there was one little detail that irked Jayson a small bit… because that detail was inherently wrong.

It was minor and in the context of the interview as a whole it really didn’t matter at all… but it was wrong nonetheless. Addair was not at all happy. It didn’t matter the amount of zeros displayed on his pay check that followed another number beforehand. Jayson was not happy, at least not for the time being. His morale and move would hit an upturn in time as that would come with him being able to make his debut, as well as him having the World Championship in his possession. It would happen in time… patience was needed for now. Course if Rima did so want to guarantee the happiness of her top employee then… she could always present him with the World Championship in the coming hours. It wasn’t like Storm was doing anything with it, being absent since he had been laid out. Once the video ended Jayson put the thought to the back of his mind as made the move to slide the phone back into one of his pockets. He continued along his way and when the right time came he would turn to head into the gym. Back to the football.

JAK STORM

What a great show that was on Wednesday. Shame that nothing went well for the SupremePRO World Champion's way at all. First Nicholas Lancer somehow picks up the win from Storm after he was so close to winning, then he was attacked by Jayson Addair, something that nobody saw coming. And days later Storm is still mulling over it all. The fact that he didn't show up and let Lancer have a win over him, and that he was laid out by Addair. Jayson Addair is a legendary wrestler, but Storm insists on getting his revenge next time they meet. But for now, it's Storm vs Tyler Morgan. Storm beat Morgan before and he will beat him again. He won't slip up and let Morgan beat him like Lancer did. Morgan is going down and the champion will be back on track.

==MCLAREN==

It' early morning, McLaren is up usually early. She is at her hotel in LA drinking an energy drink as she is stirring up for the new day. McLaren thinks all the latest shows under Rima's reign as GM have been very good, but they seem to be missing a little something next week, some "New York Love". She has recovered from her injuries at March of Champions and after beating Gothic Chick at a house show, she is once again ready to put herself in the race for the Diamonds Division Championship, but unfortunately the number one contenders match is already booked for next week's show and it's between Hayley Webb and Yoshino. Hayley doesn't seem to be doing as well and she thinks Yoshino will get the contendership. Which will be all good. Yoshino probably has the best shot of dethroning Rima, however Rima is on the top of her game. Well, whatever happens to the Diamonds title, the "Speed Demon" will still go after it no matter who is left standing with it.

4aE2OuV.png

SECOND-GENERATION SUPERSTAR ROBERT RECHSTEINER SIGNS WITH SupremePRO!

Michigan-born Robert Rechsteiner today agreed a deal to sign with SupremePRO. The six-foot-three-inches tall powerhouse comes to California with only one thing on his mind, domination. As the son of industry legend, 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner, 'Lil Poppa Pump' Rechsteiner has big boots to fill. Displaying an almost unreal physique and a wide variation of devastating striking maneuvers, Robert Rechsteiner will almost certainly be an instant hit with the fans. You can expect to see a debut in the near future, at one of PRO's free-to-attend house shows. He's one you won't want to miss!

Archived