SupremePRO

rtegedg

CqoZvmi.png

Y6bmFV8.png

"WELCOME TO A NEW ERA, WELCOME TO SUPREMEPRO."

Welcome back, to a fresh chapter in the story. The cameras of SPW would fade in for this special one-off broadcast as the new Diamond Division Champion had called for TV time. The time had been approved by the higher-ups, and that was surprising. Superstars never usually got this treatment, so Rima must've been given something important to say. She stood facing the camera, a black wall behind her to make the focus solely on herself. The title she had won last night was wrapped over her shoulder, the straps locked together to make sure that it stayed in place. After a few seconds to let people take in the picture and Rima herself, the champion would take a breath in and then out again, beginning her take with a smile on her face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for joining me on this special emergency broadcast from Supreme Pro Wrestling. I am Daddy's Little Princess, the Brazilian Bombshell, the absolute best in the world, and your NEEEEEEEEEEEEEW DIAMONDS DIVISION CHAMPION, RIIIIIIMAAAAA! Gosh, that one felt good. The best part was the fact I told all three of those girls, I told them it was only a matter of time. I warned each of you that this would be the end result, this picture right here baby! You were all too busy worrying about yourselves, talking yourselves up, you forgot about the first thing you should've worried about. Me. I mean, it really will be a moment that goes on forever... People will forever retweet pictures of the moment where I pinned Hayley Webb's shoulders for the one, two, three. It will go down in history, not only as the moment where Rima single-handedly dominated the best three that SPW had to offer, but also the moment that SPW took a left-turn and we changed the future of this company. This right now begins a new era because, as much as I would love it, you don't get airtime like this if you're just gonna shit-talk for ten minutes. No, I am here today as the official spokesperson of the company to announce that last night we completed a change in ownership. A takeover. In an attempt to increase our stature, to bring this company to the next level, Michael Bryce has signed the rights of the company over to the world-renowned Universal Studios in a move that will shake the industry to its very core."

Rima smiled, she couldn't stop it. She had this expression plastered on her face since last night, since winning the SPW Diamond Division Championship, since the takeover. Rima would take a brief pause to allow the people to take that first point in. After a moment, she continued in the same tone as before.

"This deal means that I will no longer be dragging this company along single-handedly, because this means extended coverage. It means more money, more investment, more exposure. It means all of you sad saps watching this with your contracts in your back pockets, it's time to get your arses in gear. Too many of you have been coasting for too long, so I'm insisting that you improve the standard. This is your chance to make it big, to earn real money. Retirement money, money that will secure your name for generations. You will not get a better opportunity than this, trust me... Universal will grant this company new opportunities, TV deals that will be unheard of in wrestling and we will be competing with the best of the best. Our product will be going toe-to-toe with giants, and I don't need any of you trying to drag us back to the dark ages. We are no longer Indies, we are no longer the heartbeat of the diehard fans, we are now real wrestling. We are mainstream. Bryce pulled off the deal of the century for all of your benefits, and you should repay him by being your best. You should repay him by emulating me."

Rima nodded her head, twirling on her tiptoes to show herself off. She stopped smoothly, facing the camera once more with that same hollywood smile. Despite that, she did look a little questionable and looked to think for a minute, then continuing with the tone to match her facial expression.

"And of course, I'm sure many of you are asking yourselves about Bryce... Where is Michael Bryce? SPW's first on-screen authority figure who masterminded the recent success of the company by doing the one thing nobody thought to do, signing me! Where is the genius who produced a product that brought Universal to our doorstep, to make us an offer? Well I can assure you that he is being very well looked after. Michael Bryce was taken on by Universal, and now he sits on a level above us on the board of directors. He loved the cameras, he loved the exposure, but they're filling his pockets up there as he sits at home with his feet up! Who could blame him? He's going to live a life where he doesn't have to lift a finger until the day he dies, and I couldn't be happier for him... But it does leave a hole in the SPW roster. There's a vacant seat in that whole 'general manager' gap, but he sorted that for you. Don't worry yourselves, Michael Bryce didn't leave SPW hanging. Infact, he may have left it in a better state than before he left... You wanna know why that is?... Let Rima tell you a secret... Come close... The new SPW general manager, is me."

Rima took a step back as she let that one sink in, and all of a sudden her positive hollywood smile turned into one that had a hint of nastiness in it. Rima always wanted control, and now she had it. She would fold her arms over one another, chuckling to herself.

"Isn't that just beautiful? I mean when you think, it really does make sense. You take your most successful star, the star who is bringing you all this momentum and all this power, and you make them the general manager. You make me the face of the show, and you put me in charge of your show. It is a win-win, it is a no-brainer. The choice was obvious, and I will be sure to make my reign a... memorable one. I will continue the run of success that I'm on, and under Universal's careful watch I will elevate this show. I will continue the legacy of Michael Bryce and will ensure that any deadweight is dealt with. As I said earlier, you better be ready to step up your games, because there will be issues for those who don't. Fines, suspensions, I might even get to fire some of you... Infact, why don't I?! Let's see... not like I've got these prepared or anything... Noah Cool Guy, Scott London, Dale Grimes, Martin Richards and SPW's very own backstage interviewer... Jade Lowe. You're all gone. That's the end of the line, deadweight. Be in tomorrow morning to grab your shit, and then you're out. Forever. Let that be a warning to the rest of you, that none of you are safe. Let your standards drop, and you're following them out of the door."

Rima grinned, now taking a small folded piece of paper from her pocket. She would unravel it and begin to look down it, nodding her head a few times before she continued. She was obviously just revising a few things for her coming talk, and eventually chucked the paper beside her before going on.

"Now, apart from a higher standard and stricter performance policies, we're gonna get onto a few more changes. Today will be the first day of a new style within the Supreme Pro Wrestling universe. Logos will be ripped out and replaced with a nicer style. Everything's gonna look a little more polished, more professional, more... big-time. We're going to re-do the set, the ring aprons, the announce table and the referee uniforms. Everything will follow a theme, a theme that not only encourages a higher standard, but it also looks absolutely gorgeous. Anything black and gold? Sign me up. Luxury, it just looks better. Now next, the name... Supreme Pro Wrestling? It's a little bit of a mouthful, isn't it?... Short and snappy is the new thing nowadays, so we're today announcing that we will become SupremePRO. We are not ones to forget our roots, but feel like this is a name that will be at the forefront of this companies new successful future. It's professional, it looks cool as shit when written down, and it's just better in every single way."

Rima would give another moment, recounting a few things in her head before she could continue. Storing information wasn't her best quality, her memory was like a sieve. After a little bit, she got back on track and would restart talking, happy.

"To top off our rebrand, and our partnership with Universal, we announce a move from the Bren Events Center to California's Universal Studios, with tapings and live shows all set to take place in that arena. We will be reinvented in that studio, history will be written within those walls and it will be known as the home of SupremePRO. It is a fine move that guarantees ourselves a location without outside expenditure, and the facilities are fantastic. Plus, the area is generally nicer, so that's a plus. More popular, more attractive people and hopefully a more intelligent crowd. I mean come on, booing me last night? Get real. Don't make the trip next time, there's only more of last night to come at Universal! If you didn't like that, then you won't like next week... And finally, to round off the heap of changes, I will be shutting down our rotting tag team division. For too many months, that division has been stinking and dying, and last nights match involving a severely injured superstar highlighted the shallowness of said division. As of this moment now, the SPW tag team championships will cease to exist. Marcus and Glen Cody will be known as the last tag team champions, and the two of you will no longer be considered a tag team, same goes for The Future Is Now. I mean, you could stay together and go against us, but what would you be fighting for? Nothing really, and that would be a little bit stupid, wouldn't it?..."

Rima nodded her head, before standing herself a little taller. It felt like she was beginning to round this one off. After clearing her throat and lowering her title from her shoulder and to the floor, she would be able to relax her shoulder.

"Now, Marcus and Glen, obviously that one will irritate you... But let me interrupt whatever anti-Christian things you have going on over there to give you this as compensation. Next Wednesday, on the inaugural SupremePRO show, a show that we are billing as a Super-card to celebrate the opening of this new-look franchise, Marcus will face-off against Glen Cody for a new championship. You will face each other in a fifteen minute Ironman match for the belt, the same stipulation that the belt will be defended in at each and every special event. Ironman matches, every single time. It is the most decisive match there is out there, so any champions will be very worthy indeed. To continue on the run of titles, I am also removing the weekly defence of the Internet Championship. Nicholas Lancer can breathe a sigh of relief, no longer will you have to appear every single week. Maybe you can even take a few weeks off, up to you. I just figure by now you're probably racking up those fees you spend every Wednesday on carers, so a few weeks might get you back on your feet... Now, whilst we're on the Super-card, I can announce a few more matches for all of you to look forward to. Next Wednesday in our debut show, I will officially grant Hayley Webb her rematch for my SPW Diamond Division Championship. She doesn't deserve it, quite frankly, but it's written in the contract so I'll just have to beat you again, eh love?... That is reason alone for you to tune in, nothing else I say matters, but it's not all- okay it is all about me, but let's spread the love a little bit, shall we? Right! Champion versus Champion, ladies and gentlemen, Jak Storm takes on Nicholas Lancer! There's a good bit of heat behind this one, they don't like eachother and I just love when two people with that kind of a relationship meet. Now make both of those people top-of-the-line professional wrestlers and you have a hell of a match. Not a bad one, that... Aaron Mercer versus Travi Marceau! This is a fun match, trust me. Aaron Mercer, incredibly underrated in-ring. Probably should've been given more by the company and he'll get a chance to prove his worth against someone who has made big strides recently. Travi Marceau, the latest recruit to SPW, will provide a stern test in a match that will surely put one of these men on the way to a title shot. Owen Young versus Tyler Morgan. Young's going solo, ladies and gents. A fan favourite, an underdog, and he goes against one of SPW's most reliable monsters in Tyler Morgan, we're ranking this one as similar to the last match. Big opportunities for the winners... Captain Osiris versus Scorpion! This one is rather odd, but I'm seeing the logic here. Basically, Osiris has been cockblocking Scorpion, and we're going to give the big man a chance to put his rival away. That is a quality match, aswell. We're really treating you all... And lastly..."

Rima began to chuckle to herself, looking down at the floor as she paused on her thoughts. She looked back up with an incredibly fake smile on, staring through the lens of the camera.

"Lastly, in our main event, Envy Noire will take on Yoshino in a Last Woman Standing match... I'm at the point where I'm done with seeing you two tease a fight, without seeing an end result, so it's about time we finished this shit. I want you to break one another, and I want one winner at the end. I want destruction, I want blood. I want everything in this match from both of you, especially you Yoshino... I remember telling you to your face that you were coasting along, I remember looking you in the eyes and telling you time to turn it up a notch. I also remember you putting me through a table last week, so you've gotta earn a little bit of respect back with me. You've seen what happens to people who coast tonight Yoshino, so I'm putting a little extra on the line for you. I don't just want you to win, I want Envy to bleed. Not only do you need to win this match on Wednesday, but I want you to draw blood from Envy Noire. I want you to make her pay for what she did to your sister. I want you to make her pay for the months of distractions, sneak attacks and I want you to end this. If you can't end it, if you can't satisfy me with the state she is in at the end of Wednesday's show, then you're gone baby. You're out of here. You're fucking fired, bitch. If you leave this job unfinished, I'm going to come out there and do it myself. I'll finish her, and then I'll finish you... The gauntlet is set."

Rima laughed, then grabbed a small glass of champagne from someone off-camera. She would raise it in the air and then take a small sip, that same cheerful smile returning one last time.

"Everyone, thank you very much for listening. Here's to a long and successful reign as SPW Diamond Division Champion, and General Manager. Goodnight, and stay REEM..."

Time.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gm6oSBr.png

c1bvT1c.png

LIVE in HD from the ELECTRIC BALLROOM IN CAMDEN, LONDON!

8FKgXBs.png

SUPREMEPRO WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

ARIANA JAXON © VS. RIMA

SINGLES MATCH - TWO-OUT-OF-THREE FALLS

GLYO00z.png

SUPREMEPRO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MIKE STOKES © VS. SHAWN HUNTER

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

DANNY ACTON VS. GABRIEL GOSPEL

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SUPREMEPRO GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

NICHOLAS LANCER © VS. OWEN YOUNG

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

SUPREMEPRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MARCUS © VS. AARON MERCER VS. AIDEN CONNOLLY VS. KAI STEVENS VS. ROMALIS VENTURA VS. THE SCORPION VS. TRAVI MARCEAU

LADDER MATCH - ONE FALL

TYLER MORGAN VS. ZAKK NIGHT

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

PAN MEREDITH VS. YOSHINO NAKANO

DEATHMATCH - ONE FALL

JAKE MORGAN VS. SHAUN DANIELSON

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Supreme Championship

(Formerly the SupremePRO World Heavyweight Championship)

Nicholas Lancer - December 6th 2015-January 31st 2016 - Genesis
Jak Storm - January 31st-April 13th 2016 - Battle for Supremacy
Vacant - April 13th-May 5th 2016 - SupremePRO
Mike Stokes - May 5th 2016-July 27th 2016 - Revival

Danny Acton - July 27th-present - SupremePRO (Acton cashed in a title shot he had earned in a battle royal earlier in the night which he was allowed to cash in whenever he wanted. Title renamed to the Supreme Championship on August 3rd 2016)

SupremePRO Grand Championship

(formerly the SPW Internet Championship)

Eden Darkley - December 9th 2015-December 30th 2015 - Adrenaline
Glen Cody - December 30th 2015-January 13th 2016 - Adrenaline
Tyler Morgan - January 13th 2016-March 6th 2016 - Adrenaline
Nicholas Lancer - March 6th 2016-May 13th 2016 - Rise to Glory (the Internet Championship became the Grand Championship on April 13th)
Owen Young - May 13th 2016-May 18th 2016- House Show
Nicholas Lancer (2) - May 18th 2016-present - SupremePRO

SupremePRO Universal Championship

Marcus - April 6th 2016-August 28th 2016 - SupremePRO

Kai Stevens - August 28th 2016-present - SupremePRO - Toronto

SupremePRO Womens Championship

(Formerly the SPW/SupremePRO Diamonds Division Championship)

Hayley Webb - February 6th 2016-March 27th 2016 - Adrenaline
Rima - March 27th 2016-June 12th 2016 - March of Champions (the championship was renamed to the Women's Championship on June 7th 2016)

Ariana Jaxon (2) - June 12th 2016 - August 28th 2016, SupremePRO:New York (Jaxon was formerly known as Hayley Webb)

Yoshino Nakano - August 28th 2016-present (SupremePRO Toronto)

SPW World Tag Team Championships

Adam Silva and Shane Croft - March 6th 2016-Match 9th 2016 - Rise to Glory
Marcus and Glen Cody - March 9th 2016-April 6th 2016 - Adrenaline
Retired - April 6th 2016-present - SupremePRO

NICHOLAS LANCER | SupremePRO INTERNET CHAMPION

Here is your winner, and STILL SPW Internet Champion...not this guy! That would be because there is no more "SPW", but rather simply SupremePRO. Nicholas actually didn't mind the brand change...mainly because he doesn't understand what exactly is happening. When Rima's promo he aired, he simply got lost in her overly mascaraed eyes, the blood rushing away from his ears as he stood hypnotized by the screen in front of him. However, since then, personnel workers have been moving things into trucks in order to take any necessary items from the current SupremePRO location over to Universal Studios. Nic, who was unaware of this, can be found arguing with a backstage worker who is attempting to take his cheerleaders in a bus to the Universal site, herding them away like some form of zoo animal.

ms46wnlh.png

Supreme Pro Wrestling is no more. SupremePRO is the place to be.

With the huge announcement done by the Diamonds Champion, the wrestling world has been shaken up. The stacks are higher. The competiton got more tense. Under these circumstances a young man nervously enters the new home of SupremePRO in the Universal Studios. A small group of curious bystanders and nothing-better-to-do wrestling fans were standing around the brand new entrance area, trying to get a glimpse at one of the champions or atleast one of the challengers. But all they got to see was a young man carrying a red suitcase. This young man didn't have a name to himself yet. He was a unkown competitor. A unwritten book. Nobody saw the need to take a picture or ask for a sign and for the nervousness of the young man this was probably a good thing.

30th March 2016 marks the date that Danny Acton entered the SupremePRO Studios for the very first time. He was looking straight forward, trying to avoid unnecessary eye contact with anyone. In his right hand he was holding a copy of his contract, while carrying his luggage with the other one. A security guard let him into the arena after seeing his papers - not without chukling a little bit at Danny's physique - and Little Dan had entered the building. Being a little bit overwhelmed by the size - so far he had only wrestled in small high school gyms - Danny just stood there looking helplessly in each direction.

Scorpion get in his car with skull and cross bones on the hood gothic chick rode with him to the new area they walk in get there stuff all setted in she stay in her locker room he walks back to his he sit there watching the big screen that in there in the dark all alone

Jacob Cass get to the area he find his locker room pissed that he not on the card but what do you do

RockStar Owen Young!

It's been a couple of days since Jackie Bruce was fired because of drug abuse, however Owen Young is the only person who actually cares about and that's all down to the massive shake up in SPW, which will from here on out be known as SupremePRO. Among the numerous changes this shake up has brought is the retirement of the tag team championships, and if Jackie Bruce's cocaine addiction wasn't discovered a few days ago Owen and Jackie's careers in this company would have been a bit meaningless and they would have nothing to fight for. Because of this fact, the little RockStar is starting to care less about the firing of the big RockStar just like the rest of the world.

3fD7dEh.png

I see Jackie Bruce was busted for drugs, as was Malcolm Wallstreet. I wonder whether or not they have the same supplier? Travi Marceau was impartial to the odd roofie. It dilated his bumhole, and that could only make his Friday nights easier. Travi was a little disappointed about the PPV match up, even though that took place on Sunday. It was a short 3 days. Anyway, Travi had a good showing in the championship scramble match up. He pinned Nicholas Lancer within 10 seconds, and took the title off of the Internet Champion. Then, his finishing manoeuvre, the Vanity Fair, was enough to put Jon Jrygin down for a 3 count, but he was unable to make the pin. This was when Nicholas Lancer retained his title. Then, Travi's finisher put Lancer down for a 3 count, but Lancer was saved by the clock. So, you'd think that Travi would be the Number One Contender for the Internet Championship., but there is a wonder if the other guys in the Championship Scramble have a claim to the title, as all 6 of those men won the title at some point in the match. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the new General Manager Rima had in store for this company. Travi, well he was happy about the move north. With a move to Universal Studios, Travi will be closer to Hollywood, and maybe closer to starring in movies? Fingers crossed.

UBP4T0P.png

Jacob Cass walks the halls pissed that he don't have a match at the big show he is the mega star he has beaten cena and other big stars and even njpw main stars he should be internet champion he was screw he mumbles this as he walk the halls

Ivb5WRk.png

UPCOMING HOUSE SHOWS

FRIDAY - 1ST APRIL 2016

DANNY ACTON VS. LOCAL COMPETITOR

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

JAKE MORGAN VS. ARCHIBALD SEBASTIAN CHALMERS III

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

-=-

SUNDAY - 3RD APRIL 2016

JACOB CASS VS. BLAKE ANGEL

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

MCLAREN VS. GOTHIC CHICK

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

JON JRYGIN VS. ADAM SILVA

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

Fear. Anxiety. Butterflies in his stomach. There are a lot of things that SupremePRO Internet Champion, Nicholas Lancer, is feeling right now. He heads down the hallway, all five of his cheerleaders in tow behind him, looking for the new general manager's office. Upon finding the door, Lancer stands still for just a few moments, eventually turning to the women behind him. "Ladies, there's a chance I may not come back. But if I do? I promise all five of you...you will each get a turn on my face." The cheerleaders, all with tears in their eyes, take turns hugging Nic and kissing him on the cheek, waving bye as they head down the hall back towards Lancer's locker room. Upon turning back to the door, Nicholas sighs and knocks. All there is left to do is wait for Rima, the new SupremePRO Diamond Division champion, to answer.

tbc by chad.

rima - reem

Rima didn't ask for this. She thought the general managers job would be exciting, she thought it would all be about booking matches and then putting people in shit situations, but unfortunately the only one who had been put into a shit situation was the new Diamond Division Champ. Whilst everyone reaped the rewards of this deal that Rima had helped happen, she was stuck in an office with workers in her ear. They talked down the radio constantly, and Rima was beginning to tire of the mind-numbing bullshit. This wasn't going to last forever, it was just because of the location switch, but for now it was annoying. Really annoying. With a loud sigh she would turn the volume of the headset off and slam it onto her desk. Just as she did so, she heard knocking on her door. What was this? No-one had talked about a visitor over the radio. Rima would straighten herself out, this might be some important shit. Oh my god, what if it was someone from Universal?... Or bigger?! What the hell would she even say?! She was so unprepared, it was all about to unravel before her eyes. Rima scrambled around the desk infront of her, wiping everything off and onto the floor in order to clean the immediate area before her. Satisfied, she would call them in. "It's open!" The torture, the agony. The handle began to turn.

Lancer would push the door open, going for the friendly approach. "Hey hey, boss man!" Strike one. Lancer would close his eyes and grimace, realizing his mistake as the words fell out of his mouth. This was already going well. "I mean, boss woman, sir. Not that you're a sir, cause obviously you're not...I mean, ma'am, you're a woman, I mean..." And how does Nic try to save this situation? "There are tits on your chest." Strike two. Doing his best not to screw up again, Lancer gestures to the chair on the side of the desk closest to him. "May I shi-SIT, may I sit?" Nervous is an understatement.

rima - reem

Rima's eyes widened as the huge oaf somehow managed to make her office look a little more untidy than it already did. He was all over the shop, stumbling from side to side and sweating from all over. The dude was absolutely drenched, it was almost hilarious. Rima was a little taken back, leaning over her desk to give the first reaction to the freak-show. "Holy shit, what the fuck was that?!" A laugh erupted from Rima, a rare sight, as the general manager fell back in her chair. The sight of this huge man stumbling around her office, and now standing infront of her pointing to a chair, made Rima howl in laughter. "Jesus christ, I needed that one... You just earned yourself a few minutes, I was gonna tell you to piss off before that routine... Oh my god..." She would let the last few laughs out, using her monthly allowance right there, and would wipe her eyes. "Now come on, big boy. There's nothing to be scared of in here, have a seat. Tell Rima what the problem is, I mean you might aswell, every other fucker wants to today." Rima then reached down to the floor behind her, lifting a small box of Kleenex to the desk. She took a few tissues out, throwing them across the desk towards Lancer. "And wipe yourself down, will you? I've just Febreze'd the fuck out of this office, and I'm not having you dripping over the top of it. Come on now.".

Yoshino

Ooh, we're moving up! Yoshi hadn't been this excited about a size increases since she bought her new dil- I mean closet. Rima being the new GM is kinda annoying to Yoshi, especially since she's champion, which means she may not end up focusing very much on defending the title. Speaking of which, she might end up losing it anyway to Hayley this coming week. Yoshi will also be on the show and continuing from the big PPV, divas are main eventing again! only, it's in a little less exciting terms. Following up from those chair shots at the PPV, Rima in one of her first course of actions has decided to put Yoshi and Envy into a Last Women Standing match. Something unprecidented for female competitors and something even more unprecedented for someone like Yoshi. The flip side is, if Yoshi doesn't destroy Envy... she will be fired. Yes, fired. The win, you must beat the shit out of your opponent so much, that they cannot get up after 10 seconds. That will take quite the doing. You could of course duct tape them to a pole, like Cena did but I don't think that would qualify for what Rima would want, it's unlikely to make her bleed - unless Envy gets a nosebleed or something? - and Rima said Envy has to bleed. Maybe she didn't fully mean it? she probably shouldn't ask, she'd just end up fired sooner. For all of what Envy has done, she deserves it but can Yoshi do it? can she destroy Envy so much, that she can will be out for over ten seconds? it may not be possible, no matter how hard Yoshi tries and SPW may wind up losing their Japanese Idol. They'd probably lose a bunch of Asian fans too, though I guess Rima could just call Akira Suzuki or something, see if she's down to get those Asian boners raging. Despite what she thinks, Yoshi is replaceable and she's going to have to go to an even deeper place then when she put Rima through a table to stay as an active competitor on this roster and if all else fails? maybe she can just announce again! not that she was good at it, she mispronounced half the names. It was hella cute though, so you can let her off.

ms46wnlh.png

After a little bit of following-the-signs Danny managed to report to his new job. Not only that. He also got the note that he would be wrestling at a house show on Friday against a local wrestler. On one side he was glad and thankful for not having his first wrestling match on live television, where the pressure could affect his concentration and cost him the match. On the other side it means that his company debut match was much closer than he thought, leaving him little time of preparation. His opponent would be a local talent - a role Danny himself took in the past - and very unlikely have the experience edge on him. But Danny knows that the officials are going to watch this match and Danny knows that future bookings might depend on his performance in the match. With that being said... Danny is currently sitting in a bus, heading back to his hotel room. In his head he's already going over tomorrow's training session, although his thoughts often stray back to the upcoming live event on Friday.

"Big boy." "Wipe yourself down." Lancer has watched enough porn to know where this is going. He just couldn't believe he was this lucky. A grin on his face, Nicholas eyed his boss. Yea, he's trying this on his boss. "What can you do for me, Rima? More like, what can I do for you?" In Lancer's head, some form of 80's porn music began playing in his head, as his figure rose from the opposite side of the desk from Rima, his hands sliding down his sides as he grabs the tail of his shirt and begins to lift.

rima - reem

Rima would look at the mountain of a man who now sat across from her, and he had seemed to gain alot of confidence from out of nowhere. It was a little concerning, he was looking at her like she was a medium rare steak. The general manager didn't feel too comfortable, and after a brief battle in her head, she decided not to press the silent alarms that sat under her desk. No need for security, not yet anyway. "I- I beg your pardon?... W-... What can you do for me? You could start by telling me what you wanted, Nicholas?... Like, come on... You knocked on my door, do you remember that sweetheart?" Rima tilted her head, she was genuinely concerned. Lancer's eyes were cold, probably because they had no insulation behind them, and she began to wonder if he was here because of something else entirely. "Nicholas, seriously... When they hired you, they didn't talk about filling a quota or anything? I'm being serious, because I can honestly say I have no idea what this is." Rima looked to the top corners of the room, looking for hidden cameras. "Seriously, someone tell me what the fuck this is. What is this, Nicholas? Are you fucking with me?... Is this some kind of shit joke? I really just don't get it. It's not even funny anymore..." Rima pushed herself up from her chair, leaning forward. "Nicholas. Please. Just tell me what you want." It was like trying to debate with a waxwork.

Sitting down, now somewhat embarrassed, Nicholas begins to explain why he's here. "Uh, mainly, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me fight Jak Storm this week. I want to prove to you that even though he's World champion, that lame-o-sabi cannot even hold a candle to Captain Clutch. I mean, I'm sure you dry up just listening to the guy, am I right?" Lancer lightly chuckles. "So, you're cool with me as a double champion, then?"

rima - reem

Now, even though he was talking somewhat normally now, it seemed to freak Rima out even more. Was he bipolar? The bloke switched from almost braindead to formulating full sentences in a matter of minutes. Rima nodded her head though, she couldn't disagree with anything he said. Now a little more comfortable, the new Diamond Division Champ would put her feet up on the desk, reclining in her office chair. "I'm fine with anything, Nicholas... For as much shit as I get, and as much shit as I give out, I like to think I'm fair. If you earn your way to another win against Storm, then who am I to deny you the chance at finally toppling that boring pile of shit..." Rima shook her head, twirling a pen between her fingers as she stared at the ceiling. "I should've fired him, really. I had that chance, I had the airtime, I went down my little list and said all the names but his. I just bottled it. Sure, they'd have asked questions for awhile. Asked why I fired the reigning world champion, and I'd tell them why. I'd tell them he could put them to sleep with one of his monotonous promos. He is shit. Why is he still here?... Stupid bitch..." With that, Rima flicked the pen over her shoulder and against the wall, looking a little frustrated. "I mean seriously, he's meant to be our world champion? We get this new building, this huge rebrand and the mainstream exposure. At last we're a big deal, except we've got a big steaming bag of shit as our 'top' champion. I need to make some calls, honestly. It's just a mess. You would be doing me a huge favour if you could knock cueball from his perch on Wednesday. Maybe I will even 'reward you'..." Rima wasn't even looking at Lancer at this point, caught in her own little world.

Nicholas, his eyes widening, stands up from his chair. Instead of taking his shirt off in an attempt to perform an act that breaks the code of conduct in half, Lancer puts his right hand to his forehead in a saluting gesture, his face as stern and serious as it could possibly be. "My lady Miss Funbags, I will NOT let you down. I will beat Jak Storm, and when you grant me that second match, I will finally become the FULL SupremePRO Heavyweight Champion!" He still thinks he's co-World champion. This poor lad.

rima - reem

Rima didn't know whether to be offended or not, after being called Funbags or some shit like that. Still, what did it matter. Lancer was going to try and do her a favour, so she would be courteous. With a smile, Rima would push herself up from her chair and step around the desk. "I'm sure you will, Nicholas." Rima rubbed her eyes, stepping towards the door to her office. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna head off. It's been a long day, and I'm gonna get some well-deserved sleep. Hopefully the next time I see you, you've got that losers leg hooked for the pinfall. Seeya later..." Rima would step outside of her office, shutting the door behind her. Through sheer force of habit, Rima twisted the latch on the outside of the door, locking it. After a long yawn, SupremePRO's new general manager would be on her way home, via company car obviously.

Archived