Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

themasterpiece123

Question about CAWs and mods

caws for pc can be found in the creations menu > Community Creations > downloads. As for mods, there's a bunch out there that replace superstars, a few ways to add/replace entrance music and titantrons, hack the gender, and a few other things, you'll just have to do a search for what you want to do, and the tools are out there. The biggest one right now is probably one called cheat engine, which allows editing the game's hex values.

caws for pc can be found in the creations menu > Community Creations > downloads. As for mods, there's a bunch out there that replace superstars, a few ways to add/replace entrance music and titantrons, hack the gender, and a few other things, you'll just have to do a search for what you want to do, and the tools are out there. The biggest one right now is probably one called cheat engine, which allows editing the game's hex values.

You don't have to replace characters anymore. You can add them.

im new to the pc version so my question is this am i able to have as many caws as i want or is there a limit ? just got steam on my laptop and waiting get the game and just curious . also will a xbox 360or xbox1 controller work with laptop topaly the game?

It sucks that we have to pay for the tool to inject mods though. I'm not willing to pay $14 for something that may not work on my computer.