create an arena

nystyle

Pattern A leaves the design on during entrances while Pattern B plays the superstar's minitrons during entrances. Really happy they patched this in.

Ahh, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Theres no way of picking which movie plays. No way to change it from Raw to smackdown or nxt or a ppv.

Theres no way of picking which movie plays. No way to change it from Raw to smackdown or nxt or a ppv.

What? I just told you.

Is there away to change the arena movie? Like if i was using the nxt template for my arena but dont want nxt plastered everywhere anyway to change that?

Do you mean the LED ribbon? I think you have to create it with the pattern from scratch. The "movie" option mentioned will only work if you set the different parts of the entrance to "movie".

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Go to stage display, select movie and then pick the one you want.

How do I pick the movie I want? I can chsnge stage displays from off,pattern 1,pattern 2, or movie but theres no way to slect which arena movie plays.

Im going to check again when i get home but i think its missing from my game

Yeah. Go to stage display, select movie and then pick the one you want.

How do I pick the movie I want? I can chsnge stage displays from off,pattern 1,pattern 2, or movie but theres no way to slect which arena movie plays.

Im going to check again when i get home but i think its missing from my game

If you select OFF, nothing will play on the screen (ex. minitrons, titantrons, sidetrons, arena graphics.)

Pattern 1 - Paint tool/Custom Logo graphic will be displayed throughout the match and entrances.

Pattern 2 - Paint tool/Custom Logo graphic will be displayed during the match.

Movie - Arena Movie (minitron, sidetrons, arena movie) will play throughout the match and entrance. To select the movie displayed when you select movie go to Stage display and then go to movie, there you could select the arena movie to be displayed. Look at the video below around 6:50.

Archived