fatigued move animations and crawling for pin.

ksdixon

Is there some kind of hidden trick to this on 2k16? 2016 overall seems to have less instances of fatigued move animations, and I don't think I've even seen the desperation crawling for the pin animation that 2015 had on a regular basis.

The difference in frequency has me convinced they scaled it right back due to whiners last year? Can anyone tell me how to make these happen more often?

Is there some kind of hidden trick to this on 2k16? 2016 overall seems to have less instances of fatigued move animations, and I don't think I've even seen the desperation crawling for the pin animation that 2015 had on a regular basis.

The difference in frequency has me convinced they scaled it right back due to whiners last year? Can anyone tell me how to make these happen more often?

Just randomly running until the stamina completely runs out, do some finisher, then the crawling began... :P

It wasn't an issue when they had it so you could pull finishers off with no stamina, but since people complained and they patched it out it's nearly impossible to pull off.

Ah ha! This makes sense why I don't see fatigue finishers as much as on last year's game.

Weren't we able to do crawl to pin on last year's game simply by being tired? It wasn't always triggered by a move, was it?

I don't think its rocket science really. Reverse a move or two, it takes a bit of stamina, hit a sig, it takes half the stamina bar basically. Then do wake up taunt when you're at 20% stamina again or w/e you need, and you'll get it. When you're crawling make sure you only move stick, cus if you press buttons you stand up quicker.

Or;

Run around like a retard for a bit when they're stunned to drain all your stamina if you have problems.

Or, an easier way;

Edit hbk's standing superkick to the standing scm. Its a nice quick animation where your stamina shouldn't recover so fast. It has the same tired animation as corner.

I don't think its rocket science really. Reverse a move or two, it takes a bit of stamina, hit a sig, it takes half the stamina bar basically. Then do wake up taunt when you're at 20% stamina again or w/e you need, and you'll get it. When you're crawling make sure you only move stick, cus if you press buttons you stand up quicker.

Or;

Run around like a retard for a bit when they're stunned to drain all your stamina if you have problems.

Or, an easier way;

Edit hbk's standing superkick to the standing scm. Its a nice quick animation where your stamina shouldn't recover so fast. It has the same tired animation as corner.

The problem with the charge finisher is that your stamina continues to recover while you're waiting for them to stand up, and more often then not you'll have too much stamina to get the tired animation by the time you're able to hit it.

I'm talking specifically about how to make AI do it in CPU vs CPU match sims. Sorry for not making that clearer before.

I could pull it off easy as piss in a human vs CPU match.

Ehh, that's a lot tougher. the AI still needs some improvement and in this case you'll rarely see it.

Archived