WWE2K17 Custom Covers

cngjl1986

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we get a cover where they have a lot of wrestlers on it and one standing out. For instance one with Brock as the focal point, with New Day, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose & Cena on it.

Something like this? My last year design.

wwe_2k16_superstars_2_by_cngjl1986-d939t

All great covers, particularly this one! ;)

I hope we get a cover where they have a lot of wrestlers on it and one standing out. For instance one with Brock as the focal point, with New Day, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose & Cena on it.

Something like this? My last year design.

wwe_2k16_superstars_2_by_cngjl1986-d939t

All great covers, particularly this one! ;)
Thanks for loving my artwork! Appreciate it!

Always love this thread, I like seeing everyone's creations. Some good stuff in here.

Decided to make my own, kept it fairly simple (mainly because I'm not educated enough to do anything fancy haha). The game logo is slightly different from from what we've had in the past, I did that on purpose. Wanted to change it up a bit.

9Rj2OiX.jpg

Always love this thread, I like seeing everyone's creations. Some good stuff in here.

Decided to make my own, kept it fairly simple (mainly because I'm not educated enough to do anything fancy haha). The game logo is slightly different from from what we've had in the past, I did that on purpose. Wanted to change it up a bit.

9Rj2OiX.jpg

Nothing wrong with that mate, great cover! ;)

9Rj2OiX.jpg

Nice work, keep on designing more covers!

9Rj2OiX.jpg

Nice work, keep on designing more covers!

Although is outdated, anyway.... Authority cover :)

WWE%202K17%20Design%204_zpsdojrzatt.jpg

Heyo, I'm new to this forum so if I'm being stupid blame me.

Here are my first designs so just give feedback.

xeiUAdf.jpg

sYqp8iV.jpg

Welcome to the board! Great attempt, but you miss out the 2K logo. Keep up the good work!

Thanks bro, yeah that was a stupid mistake on my part. I have a question, how did you get that Roman image of him superman Punching? Did you draw that or was that from online?

BTW Sick Covers you made!

Heyo, I'm new to this forum so if I'm being stupid blame me.

Here are my first designs so just give feedback.

xeiUAdf.jpg

sYqp8iV.jpg

Welcome to the board! Great attempt, but you miss out the 2K logo. Keep up the good work!

Thanks bro, yeah that was a stupid mistake on my part. I have a question, how did you get that Roman image of him superman Punching? Did you draw that or was that from online?

BTW Sick Covers you made!

I got that online... Thanks for your compliment :)

Archived