Extreme Rules vs No Holds Barred Match & CPU AI Questions

ksdixon

What is the difference between Extreme Rules and No Holds Barred matches on 2k16?
Extreme Rules matches no longer have the 'Weapon Wheel'.
Both matches have in-ring pinning, which used to the be the difference between classic series game's "Street Fight" matches (pin in ring) and Hardcore matches (able to pin outside the ring).

I am having a problem with these matches not being aggressive enough.
Hard difficulty, Normal match pacing, Both CPUs have Ruthless Aggression Level 3 Skill.
Matches only seem to involve one chair or one stick (bat or kendo stick depending on match type chosen), and the steel stairs coming into play.

My friend says he uses Hard/Normal Pace and RA3, and he ends-up with matches with loads of weapons and steps being used?

OK, I'm wrong about weapon wheel.
I have all HUD elements turned off, and also am doing CPU vs CPU matches.
I imagine I would see a weapon wheel if I was playing it as Player 1.

Now...
I am seeing a distinct lack of weapons being used in Extreme Rules, No Holds Barred or Falls Count Anywhere matches.

I am using Hard difficulty, Normal pacing, and each CPU vs CPU character has Ruthless Aggression Level 3 Skill.

In general I am seeing 2 weapons (a single chair and a single stick-based weapon like a black baseball bat or a kendo stick), and one steel steps being brought into the action.

If, in an extreme rules match, something exciting like a ladder or a table is brought-out from under the ring, on rare occassion, it is promptly ignored for the rest of the match.

The AI is just very random and unpredictable. Sometimes itll play amazingly and other times itll play like its dumb as shit. Legend difficultly makes it a little better though ive found. Also that "normal pace" you're talking about isnt the pacing off the match, its just how quickly or slowly the characters build momentum to their sigs/fin, sadly doesnt effect how the match plays out.

Archived