Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

That would be pretty sweet to play both sides of the story. Law & Outlaw.

Yeah I want this. 3 characters was cool for GTA V, but I don't want RDR2 to follow that. If they are doing multiple characters I would like two; outlaw and lawman. Have the story connect them and intertwine, but still remain independent. The possibilities are great.

Perhaps take a page out of Call Of Juarez' book, and have the lawman chasing the outlaw throughout the game, and have each of them good at different things.

... In fact, can we just get a Call Of Juarez remake as well?

Edited by Grand Master Pepsay

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a sequel to Gun as long as were at it. That was the first cool western of the open world era.

Yes please. Sure its a walking mountain of cliches nowadays, but it was fun as hell back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not bad. I mean, I kind of expected it to be bigger than the previous map, it'd probably have to be, but still very nice.

Also, seriously, its not goddamn Red Dead 3. Red Dead Redemption was the spiritual successor, NOT sequel, to Revolver.

That'd be like saying Dark Souls is Demons Souls 2, or that Demons Souls is the latest Kings Field game, that's not how it works.

People need to remember that bigger in the case of RDR wouldn't be better since it would seriously just be more empty desert.

It was a wild west game. That's kind of to be expected.

People need to remember that bigger in the case of RDR wouldn't be better since it would seriously just be more empty desert.

It was a wild west game. That's kind of to be expected.

yup. remember, back in the 1800's, there was ALOOOOOOOOT of empty desert.

Not bad. I mean, I kind of expected it to be bigger than the previous map, it'd probably have to be, but still very nice.

Also, seriously, its not goddamn Red Dead 3. Red Dead Redemption was the spiritual successor, NOT sequel, to Revolver.

That'd be like saying Dark Souls is Demons Souls 2, or that Demons Souls is the latest Kings Field game, that's not how it works.

it would be 3 it like gta just a numbering system

this would not be RDR3. first of all, Revolver had completely different characters than Redemption and was separate story. a sequel usually means that some or all characters and story continue on. and secondly, this new game is being reported as a prequel, a story or events that take place before the events of Redemption. so, a direct tie in to Redemption is still unknown. hell, maybe this new game will be a completely different story and will have nothing to do with anything that happened in Redemption.

Edited by ZEBRA 3

Reread what I said, its not a *censored*ing difficult concept to grasp.

Everything's a *censored*ing difficult concept to grasp for that boi

Everything's a *censored*ing difficult concept to grasp for that boi

Preach it!